Chapter 3

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amusement Park.

" Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! what took you so long to get here with that shikshin of yours? " Yuri asked while holding the angry Hyoyeon in a headlock and ruffled her hair roughly. 

" Go ask that shikshin! Tell her not to talk to me until she can stop eating for even a minute. She didn't even know that a guy tried to get close to me because she was busy eating her lunch. Tell her, she can have a bloody nice wedding with that box of chocolate donuts in December. " Hyoyeon emphasized on her last few words while throwing a cold glare to her girlfriend.

*Crik Crik* 

" Haha o-okay, let's start our date now! " Yoona tried to brighten up the atmosphere.

Yoona sighed and signaled to Yuri to talk to Sooyoung while i would have a little talk with unnie. 

" Come unnie, let's go! " The deer wrapped one arm over the angry dancing queen's shoulder and led her to the cafe nearby.

' Good luck, sweetheart... '

Yoona could only pray hard, Yuri might not be the best person to look for when it came to relationship advice and help. 

*

Yuri wrapped her arm around the gloomy shikshin's waist as she lifted Sooyoung's face and was shocked to see the tears flowing down endlessly. 

" Aigoo. Don't cry, Youngie. Please don't cry. It's okay, Hyo was just speaking in pure anger, she'll forgive you. I promise, and you know I never break my word to you, right? " Yuri wiped Sooyoung's tears away and pushed the crying shikshin's face into her shoulder which wasn't hard because she was only shorter than Sooyoung by a bit.

Sooyoung cried louder and was wetting Yuri's shirt while gripping it tightly. Yuri only shook her head because although Sooyoung looked strong, she had the most fragile heart and was always the first to break down.

After a while, her cries turned into soft sobs. Yuri lifted her face and wiped the remaining tears from Sooyoung's puffy eyes and pinched her cheeks gently. 

" You crybaby, feeling better? " Yuri asked as she sent a playful wink to her best friend. 

This caused the ends of Sooyoung's lips to curve into a smile. No matter how bad the situation might be, Yuri could always make her smile brightly like nothing happened.

This was always one of the many reasons that Sooyoung loved about Yuri and she was grateful to have such a fun-loving, yet at the same time loving best friend. 

" Yes. Thanks to you, Babe! " Sooyoung planted a wet kiss on Yuri's cheek and ran away, laughing her off. 

" YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Yuri yelled and ran after the giggling girl. 

*

" Unnie, why are you so angry? You know Sooyoung-unnie is a shikshin like me right from the start, it's not something that she can actually help. It's in her genes. " Yoona asked carefully, not wanting to step on her angry unnie's toes.

" Yeah but am I not more important? Why is she paying more attention to her stupid donuts instead of her girlfriend? " Hyoyeon asked angrily, with a tint of jealousy. 

Yoona tried to hold in her laughter, finally knowing why Hyoyeon was so angry, it was because she didn't get attention from her seobang! 

" But Unnie, if she wasn't a shikshin, would she still be the same Sooyoung-unnie you love now? " Yoona asked while smiling. 

Hearing that question coming from her dongsaeng caused her to be stunned. That's right. Sooyoung was born a shikshin and she couldn't change it because if Sooyoung wasn't a shikshin or the gentle-hearted girl now, she won't be the same and Hyoyeon would never be with her. If Hyoyeon loved her, she should be more patient and control her emotions. 

" N-No, I guess not.... " Hyoyeon said softly, heat was rising to her cheeks in embarrassment. 

" Do you know what you have to do now, Unnie? " Yoona asked while winking cheekily. 

" Im Yoona, please don't follow your kkab seobang and start winking at me. She's always winking at me nowadays, makes me wanna throw up. " Hyoyeon teased and messed up Yoona's hair. 

" UUNNNIIEEEEEEEE! LET GO OF MY HAIR! " Yoona was running to the haunted house with Hyoyeon chasing after her.

*

*

*

Home.

" Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Get out of my room, I really don't wanna see you right now. If you want, you can always look for Jonghyun and Donghae or any of those friends. " Tiffany shouted and slammed the door in Jessica's face, hitting her head and causing her to fall on the floor.

" Sica! Oh God, are you alright? " Sunny rushed to Jessica and saw a huge bruise on the right side of her forehead. 

" Unnie, let me apply some medicine for you! It's gonna hurt, bear with me. " Maknae said worriedly.

Seohyun went to get the first aid kit while Sunny supported the injured Ice Princess into the living room. Taeyeon was standing outside the two Americans' room, debating with herself whether to go in or not. She was fidgeting outside until Sunny smacked the back of her head. 

" Hey! Why did you do that~! " Taeyeon whined and pouted while rubbing her head. 

" Sorry, Taeng. Can't you just go in without being a dork? " Sunny teased and rubbed the baby-faced girl's head gently before knocking on the door. 

" Fany-ah, can we come in? " Sunny asked but didn't get a response, but the door opened for them.

The two shorties went in and was alarmed at the sight of the room. Clothes were sprawled everywhere, books were scattered all over the table, papers were on the windows and everywhere. The always-neat room now looked like a garbage dump. 

" Fany,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter