Chapter 40 [JeTi Special]

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JeTi 

 

Tiffany couldn't remember the last time she was handling a stove other than the time she had to be the chef when either Yuri, Hyoyeon or Taeyeon were sick. She wanted to kill herself for betting with Jessica on who could cook better when Jessica had been cooking for Krystal her meals for quite some time. 

“Fany-ah, are you sure you wanna bet with me?” Jessica teased, putting her apron on herself. 

“Shut up, Jung.” Tiffany mumbled under her breath. 

Jessica quickly stopped talking, hoping not to annoy her girlfriend even more now. She didn't know why she wanted to see who could cook better between the two all of a sudden.

They were both equally bad. 

" ! " Tiffany cursed, bringing her bleeding finger to her lips. 

Tiffany was getting very frustrated with the knife and cooking, she wondered why everything was so tough to slice and cut although the knife was very sharp. 

Jessica let go of her knife immediately and grabbed onto Tiffany’s wrist, “Calm down, Princess. I got it...” She took Tiffany's hand very gently, placing it under the running tap. She hated seeing Tiffany cry or get hurt, she was starting to tear and the wound wasn't a very shallow one either. 

“It h-hurts...” Tiffany tried to retract her hand but Jessica kept a firm grip on her.

She had to disinfect the wound or her girlfriend might develop tetanus from it. Tiffany wondered why she ever bothered to agree to the bet on whose cooking was better. “I'm sorry for suggesting the bet, Honey. I really am.” Jessica whispered, still remaining focused on Tiffany's bleeding hand under the running tap. 

Tiffany sighed, looking at Jessica with a lopsided smile. It would have been a lie if Tiffany said she didn't get annoyed by her girlfriend a while ago but the fact that Jessica was taking care of her now, it made her heart swell just like a balloon would when it was filled with air.

In this case, her heart was filled with love. 

Tiffany ran her fingers through Jessica's hair with her free hand, loving the silky feeling of Jessica's blonde locks, “It's okay. I know you're a little bored since you don't find much interest in doing outdoor activities since I don't either. It's hard to entertain both of us, huh?”

“I guess…” Jessica replied with a small chuckle.

As usual, Tiffany had the natural instinct to be motherly and peace-make. She hated the conflict and drama going on in the outside world and she vowed never to have it among them either. 

The redhead watched Jessica meticulously check her hand, afraid that she would miss out something along the way. She was captivated by the way Jessica did everything with double the care and gentleness, something rare for anyone to see.

The blonde lifted Tiffany off her feet, much to Tiffany's surprise; she was brought to the counter top and made to sit there while she waited for Jessica. “Jessie, I'm really fine. It doesn't hurt so much now.” Tiffany tried to reassure her girlfriend but was ignored while Jessica continued to bustle around the kitchen, looking for some first aid stuff. 

‘How could you be so stupid, Jung? You know your girlfriend can't cook for crap...’

Jessica was so busy berating herself for being so insensitive to Tiffany's abilities when it came to being in the kitchen. She knew very well that Tiffany wasn't one to cook or anything like that unless it was required of her. She only made that bet because she wanted to see how Tiffany looked when she was cooking. 

The sight would be beautiful for Jessica if she could wake up to Tiffany making breakfast every morning. 

Tiffany wanted to laugh but she couldn't, looking at how her girlfriend was busy pouting to herself. Jessica couldn't be more adorable everyday and Tiffany liked to wonder if she was merely a little girl trapped in a y, voluptuous body. 

“Jessie, come here.” Tiffany ordered, crossing her arms as she tried her best to look a little upset. She knew that would make Jessica weak and succumb to her demands. 

Jessica made her way to her girlfriend with her head hung, her famous pout still plastered on. She stood in front of Tiffany like a child, preparing to get punished by her teacher for being naughty. 

“Look at me...”

Jessica looked up and saw Tiffany smiling at her. The redhead brought her hands to Jessica's face, cupping her lover's chubby cheeks. “I'm really okay, baby. Why are you so worried? I told you it's all-good, didn't I?” Tiffany reminded in a gentle tone, her hand now caressing Jessica's cheek. 

“The cut isn't that shallow, Miyoung. It's honestly quit--- Mmm...”

Jessica couldn't finish her words as Tiffany pressed their lips together, effectively making the blonde shut up. They relished every moment of their kiss, and tugging on the other's lips as much as they could. No one could understand how much they had missed each other. 

Jessica brought her hands down and ran her nails along Tiffany's lower back, teasing her girlfriend to no end. Tiffany groaned and reached behind her, leading Jessica's hands to her firm . Jessica was enjoying Tiffany's desperate actions and she decided to give in, massaging the rounded flesh the way Tiffany loved it. 

“Mm... Jessie...”

Jessica lived for those moans. She would provide pleasure for Tiffany anytime if she could her voice being sultry and desperate-sounding like this. Tiffany on the hand, brought one hand from Jessica's neck down to her toned abdomen, rubbing the clothed abs in circular motions.

“You're aroused, my love…” Jessica teased, her nails digging into Tiffany's slightly. “Shut up and kiss me, Jessie.” Tiffany nipped Jessica's lower lip between her teeth before running her tongue over it, making sure Jessica would fume later on. 

Jessica wasn't a woman of and neither was Tiffany. In fact, both of them were just as impatient when it came to getting it on. Between both of them however, Jessica was the tease and Tiffany often had to either beg or scold her girlfriend. 

“Sorry, Fany but I don't plan on doing it in the kitchen...”

 

After their lovely make out session in the kitchen, Tiffany was forced to stay out of the kitchen as Jessica finished the rest of the job. Her heart was soaring with joy, watching Jessica cook like a professional without any help required. 

“Baby, are you sure you don't want me to help you?” Tiffany asked with concern, she didn't want Jessica to get too tired since they might plan to go out tonight. “No, I'm doing alright! Don't worry, just worry about yourself salivating over my food later!” Jessica teased, continuing to work hard at cooking their lunch. 

Tiffany rolled her eyes with a grin, flipping channels to find something interesting to watch; an episode of Seonam High School Girl Investigators caught her attention, the two girls passionately kissing on screen. Up till now, she didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter