Chapter 20

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Penthouse. 

Sooyoung walked into the living room, holding a bowl of cereal in one hand and a carton of milk in the other. She yawned and put her things on the table. 

" Eh? Who would text me so early in the morning..? " Sooyoung ruffled her hair confusedly and picked up her phone with a blinking LED light. 

From: Love <3

Sooyoungie. Do you know Yul's having a high fever? Where exactly are you and Sica? Go to the carpark at Universal Studio, Krystal is with Yuri and she's waiting for us. We'll see you there. I love you. :* 

Sooyoung's heart dropped. Her tears filled her eyes, running to the guest room where the ice princess was still sleeping soundly, enjoying her wonderful dreamland. She bust through the door and pulled the covers of Jessica, making the blonde girl groan.

" Sica, Yuri's sick. Get up now! Hurry. " 

To her surprise, Jessica shot up from the bed and ran straight to the door downstairs, leaving Sooyoung behind with open. 

" Choi Sooyoung! " 

Sooyoung snapped back to her senses and ran down the stairs. Suddenly, she felt herself slip and miss a step. 

THUD! 

" Sooyoungie! Are you okay? " Jessica ran towards the girl on the floor, helping her up. 

" I'm fine, Babe. Let's go! " Sooyoung tried to walk but fell after one step. 

" Your ankle's sprained or fractured. Soo, take it easy and walk as best as you can, I'll do the driving. " Jessica slowly helped the injured shikshin out of the door and into the car they went. 

*

*

*

*

Amusement Park. 

" Yoong, we're here. Get up, I see Yul's car. " Hyoyeon shook the sleeping girl gently. 

Taeyeon, Sunny, Amber and Seohyun ran to the black BMW parked at the corner while Tiffany and Hyoyeon were staying with Yoona to calm her down in case anything happens. 

" Hm.. Unnie? Where's she? " Yoona asked and rubbed her eyes. 

" Her car's over there. Let's go, Yoona-ah. " Tiffany opened the door, letting the cold air rush in. 

" Okay, Unnie. " 

The 3 of them walked towards the car, holding each other's hands to keep themselves warm enough to make it to the other end of the carpark. 

The 7 of them were now at the sides of the car, opening the car doors to let fresh air go in. 

" Krys, how is she? " Taeyeon asked, trying to keep her cool after seeing the tanned girl's pale face and shivering body while Yoona tried to keep her tears in. 

" Her fever has gone up again. Unnie, let's bring her to the hospital please? " Krystal's tears started to fall. 

" Alright, alright. Uh... Hyo, Sunny, Am and Seobaby. You think the 5 of us will be strong enough to carry Yul? " Taeyeon asked, earning 3 firm nods. 

" Fany, you help Krystal to the car and keep an eye on Yoong. Krys' legs are probably numb by now. " Tiffany nodded and smiled meekly. 

" Okay, let's move Yul out to my side and then you 3 come here. " The girls moved quickly as it snowed heavily outside. 

" On three, we lift her up. Hana, deul, set! " 

" Since when was she this light? " Sunny asked, earning the same expressions from the other 3. 

" Hyung has lost weight again. " Amber said and held Yuri's arms firmly. 

" TAETAE! WE'LL USE THIS CAR AND MEET YOU AT THE HOSPITAL! " Tiffany screamed and got into the car with Yoona and Krystal before speeding off.

The 5 girls carried Yuri to the car and sped off, trying to pull themselves together. Hyoyeon took out her phone once again and prayed that Sooyoung and Jessica were still somewhere on the highway. 

To: Honey <3

Babe! Meet us at the Good Samaritan hospital. Yuri's fever is too high and it's going up. You and Sica take care of yourselves. Taengoo, Sunny, Seobaby and I are in the same car. Fany, Yoong and Krys are in one. We're all heading there, be quick.

Seohyun took the blanket that was lying in the backseat and spread it across Yuri's trembling body while Sunny took out her hanky and handed it to the dancing queen. Hyoyeon opened a bottle full of water and poured some on the hanky before putting it on Yuri's burning forehead. 

" Taengoo? Do you have an extra hanky? " Sunny asked and was replied with a hanky being thrown to the back of the car. 

" Okay, thanks! " Hyoyeon giggled and poured some more water on it. 

Sunny started to Yuri's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter