Chapter 23

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later. 

Yuri was sitting on the bed, trying to comfort the doe eyed girl who was devastated to hear Gyuri's words. The girls were all around, crying as well. 

Flashback.

" Y-Yul! " Sooyoung came running into the room, her face drenched with tears. 

" Sooyoung-ah? Why are you crying? " Yuri opened her arms willingly and hugged the sobbing girl. 

" G-G-Gyul said that y-you h-have s-stomach c-c-cancer.. WAHHHHH!!! " Sooyoung cried into the tanned girl's neck while Yuri was going into shock. 

Yoona leaped from the bed and lunged at the kid leader standing at the door. 

" TAEYEON-UNNIE!! Sooyoung-unnie is lying right?! Yul's perfectly fine, right?!?! " Yoona shouted and shook the older girl violently, making the rest cry even more. 

" Yoong, she said so herself just now. " Sunny tried hard to get herself together, while Gyuri was outside the room. 

" N-No! No! You're lying! " Yoona yelled and ran out of the room, crying hysterically. 

" Yoong, come back! " Yuri yelled and tried to get off the bed, her dizziness coming back from the high fever. 

Jessica and Amber ran to Yuri, trying to stop the girl from doing anything rash that could hurt herself. Taeyeon leaned against the wall and slowly slid to her knees, finally breaking down while Sunny just sat next to her and cried hard. 

" Yul! I'll go after her! Keep Yuri here! " Hyoyeon yelled and sped off since she was the fastest runner among the girls. 

Seohyun ran after Hyoyeon and the two of them rushed around the hospital grounds, trying to find their deer. Yuri was now crying like a baby while her best friends sobbed with her, Krystal clutching tightly onto her appa while her tears flooded her clothes. 

" Y-Yul.. Don't cry. " Sooyoung sobbed and went to the side. 

Jessica brought Yuri's head to her chest, trying to calm her broken best friend although her own tears were rolling down her cheeks. Sooyoung hugged the both of them and together, they cried. The rest of the girls joined the hug, crying together. 

Life couldn't have been more unfair.

*

" YOONA!!! " 

The girls were now in the hospital garden, running around frantically while their eyes scanned the whole area thoroughly. 

" YOONG! " 

" YOONA-UNNIE!! " 

" Yoong! Don't act like this, please.. " Hyoyeon spotted the girl beside the pond, sobbing with her knees held closely to her chest. 

Seohyun covered with her hand and muffled her sobs, trying not to make Yoona feel any worse for the shocking revelation of Yuri's suspected stomach cancer. Hyoyeon crouched beside the sobbing deer and pulled Yoona into her embrace. 

" Yoong. Stay strong for Yul please.. She nearly hurt herself because she wanted to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter