Chapter 43 [YoonYul Special Pt.2]

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was the first one to wake up, busking in the glory of the sunlight shining through the window. She loved mornings like this, for it allowed her to stare at Yuri comfortably. More often than not, it was Yuri who woke up first because of her regular morning jogs. 

She ran her fingers along Yuri's defined jawline before taking her phone from the side table, realising that she hadn't checked on it ever since yesterday evening when they started making love.

 

14 Dorks 

 

 Shikshin: 

Where are Yoona and Yuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?! Yul's supposed to bring me for a buffet lunch today. 

 

 Ddudungie: 

Unnie, you can continue waiting until you die and your buffet lunch won't come because Yuri-unnie is busy humping Yoona-unnie elsewhere.

 

 Princess Jung:  

JUNG SOO JUNG! Watch your language. 

 

Yoona almost burst into laughter at Jessica's message, it was so contradicting to her command to Krystal. She could never understand Jessica's bipolarity or logic but then again, she knew the girls wouldn't have Jessica Jung any other way. 

 

 Totoro Queen: 

Baby, you're the only one using vulgarities here..... 

 

 Vic Umma: 

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN JESSIE BURN! 

 

This time, not only Yoona but all the other girls at their apartment wanted to just die of laughter. They didn't know why but Jessica was the easiest one to bully when it came to this sort of teasing. While everyone was giggling and laughing to themselves, one blonde was inside her room sulking.

Jessica rolled around on her bed, pouting as she held her phone and continued. Tiffany never sided with her even if Jessica was getting teased like this. 

 

 Kid: 

It's 9.12 in the morning, can all of you shut up and go back to sleep? 

 

 Im Choding: 

Taeyeon-unnie, are you turning into another sleepyhead like Sica-unnie? Btw, Sooyoung-unnie. Yul's still in bed so I guess your buffet will come another time, sorry 

 

Yoona giggled to herself and gasped when she felt a pair of arms go around her waist. She still wasn't used to sudden back hugs like these from Yuri since it made her heart pump so quickly. “Good morning, Yul. How was your sleep?” Yoona turned around, caressing Yuri's cheek. Yuri crinkled her nose before turning the other way; it wasn't time for her to wake up just yet.

Yoona sighed and climbed off her side of the bed, straightening her shirt and shorts. She walked to the window and drew the curtains close since they had forgotten about it the night before.

Turning around to see if there was anymore light coming in, Yoona couldn't help but stare at Yuri. She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, enjoying the innocent look on Yuri's face as she slept soundly. 

‘Aigoo.... I will never ever forget how you caught me trying to trick you...’

 

Flashback.

Yuri was bustling around the kitchen, happily whistling a tune to herself as she prepared breakfast for Yoona. Yoona hadn't been feeling so well the past few days so Yuri wanted to make some seaweed soup to ease Yoona's churning stomach. 

“soredemo sono koe de hotto eru...” Yuri sang to herself. She loved Yoona's parts in almost every song, constantly humming to herself time and again. 

While Yuri was thinking about Yoona downstairs, Yoona was up and awake in their bedroom. She was a little sleepy but she didn't want to waste her time sleeping when she could spend time with her girlfriend. Yuri's voice was echoing through the house and Yoona wondered where the other girls were. 

“Ah, that's right... They're leaving Yuri and me the house for today...”

Yoona sighed in remembrance, remembering how Yuri insisted on having the house for just one day. 

The doe-eyed girl continued to make herself entertained as she enjoyed Yuri's singing from downstairs, she was going to see what Yuri would do while she was asleep. As soon as Yuri's voice got closer and closer to the room door, Yoona quickly hopped into bed and threw the covers over herself. 

Yuri pouted to herself and sat down on the floor beside the bed, looking at Yoona with her kid-like expression, “Aigoo, my baby's still sleeping...” Yoona stilled her facial muscles the best she could, she couldn't do much since Yuri was looking directly at her. If she bit her lips, Yuri would immediately know she was awake.

“God, what have I done to have such a perfect girl in return?”

Yuri supported her face with one hand as she continued to admire Yoona in her peaceful slumber. She loved to look at Yoona when she was asleep; it brought her such comfort when she did so. 

A faint pink was crawling from Yoona's cheeks to her ears and it made her start to panic inside, fearing that her little trick would be blown right away. Deciding that staying still was best, Yoona did and Yuri fell for it again, chuckling as she saw Yoona blush.

“You even blush in your sleep? How cute...”

Yuri swore she saw Yoona's eyelids twitch once and the side of her lips curling up ever so lightly, her girlfriend was definitely awake and alert.

“Well, someone's just waiting for me to wake her up in a special way…” 

“I AM NOT!”

Yoona wanted to slap herself for responding to Yuri's trick question. Yuri was still staring at her although now with an amused smile instead of a loving one. “Mhm... And that's why you were acting like you were asleep. " Yuri teased, flashing Yoona a small wink as she said those words. 

Flashback end. 

 

Yoona chuckled and shook her head at the little memory; she was indeed really silly for thinking that Yuri wouldn't be able to tell that she was pretending. 

“What are you laughing at this time?”

A husky, low voice flowed through Yoona's ears. Yet again, she had failed to watch Yuri when she slept. Yoona’s eyes flickered before she started stomping her foot, “Can't you sleep a little longer?” She hated it when Yuri always managed to come out on top between both. 

Yuri smiled in her sleep and turned to the other side, leaving her eyes closed. She was indeed tired but Yoona's voice would always wake her up, in a good way of course. Yoona grinned and spread her arms, jumping onto her girlfriend's lean body. 

“OWWWW!! KWON-IM YOONA!”

Yoona's eyes widened and she flushed pink almost immediately; she was going to bear the surname, Kwon as soon as they got married. She still couldn't imagine how life would be after they got married. She wanted to know the feeling of being Yuri's most cherished person.

Yuri tried to look up, “Are you gonna continue staying on top?” Yuri's voice was muffled, partially blocked by the thick covers of their bed. 

Yoona didn't reply and snuggled her face deeper into Yuri's shoulders, wrapping her arms around Yuri's waist. She just wanted to be with Yuri as close as humanely possible. Yuri gave up and made herself comfortable, knowing that she would have no chance of changing Yoona's mind. 

“Yoong.”

“Hmm?” 

“How many kids do you want when we get married?”

The two girls shifted their positions, Yuri now lying on top of Yoona. Yuri's hands were placed beside Yoona's head to support herself from crushing Yoona. “I don't know... We already plan to adopt Lincoln so I guess we'll be able to tell how many we can handle once he grows up.” Yoona stated unsurely, running her fingers along Yuri's jawline. 

Yoona knew that both of them loved kids, no matter how childish Yuri could be some times. She would be a good source of entertainment and fun while Yoona would concentrate on making sure they grow up with moral values and manners. It was a wonderful combination if you think about it. 

Yuri’s eyes twinkled with mischief before saying with a cheeky grin, “Smart. I like a smart wife.” “Ugh, I don't need any of your cheesy nonsense this early in the morning. Thank you very much but I think I'm going to have my breakfast even if you don't want any. " Yoona rolled themselves again and got off the bed, about to head towards the door when she was pulled back by the waist. 

She was pressed hard against the wall, grunting when she felt the impact. Yuri's eyes twinkled with mischief and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter