Chapter 32

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Since you don't wish to follow me, I will go with this pretty lady here.” Seunggi grinned and grabbed Taeyeon up forcefully, dragging her with him. 

Taeyeon couldn't scream because of the duct tape on her lips, her tears were falling non-stop. She looked at her girlfriend with pleading eyes, something she had never done before.

“N-No!”

Sunny was screaming and thrashing around in her restrains, her wrists were starting to hurt badly. The ropes cut through the pale, white skin and left the skin peeled. Her left leg had cuffs around it and she was going nuts. The restrains were driving her crazy. She could only move a few steps before she got stuck. 

The terrified, horrified look on Taeyeon's face was stuck in her mind and she couldn't stop crying. She regretted not leaving with Seunggi when he roughly pulled her. Taeyeon had kicked him once with her free leg before he growled angrily, slapping the kid leader across her beautiful baby face as Sunny screamed in anger. 

Sunny finally gave up, shouting as loud as she could, “I WILL GO! LEAVE HER ALONE!” Seunggi smirked, throwing Taeyeon to one side as he charged towards the energy pill crying as she lowered her head, not wanting to let him see her weak side. 

“How noble of you.”

Taeyeon was frantic.

The look in Sunny's eyes were heartbreaking. 

Bringing the shorter girl into the room, she could hear her girlfriend screaming her lungs out while she could only sit outside the room and wait. Wait? For what? Turning onto her side painfully, she caught sight of her phone sticking out from below the cupboard. It must have flown out when Seunggi pushed her against the wall. 

Looking at her surroundings carefully, she struggled to move towards the cupboard. Sneakily reaching her bound wrists below, she grasped the phone tightly. 

“Hey…” A voice called out from across the room, it was one of the guys that had bound her limbs, “Miss Taeyeon?” She gave him a stoic look and retracted her legs closer, not giving him a chance to do anything. Slowly removing the duct tape from , he wiped away the dirt from her face gently. 

“N-No. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna apologise, I'm only doing this because I don't have money to keep my family of 5 going and he offered lots of money…” He bent down and bowed slightly, “I'm so sorry.”

“What's your name? And please, call me Taeyeon.”

“Daeyoon.”

“Daeyoon, look. My girlfriend is in there and I don't want her to get hurt. If you please, call my girls for me? I promise, I will get you all the money you need and you won't be involved.”

Daeyoon sighed. He knew that if Seunggi ever caught him, he would be dead by the next morning. But the look in Taeyeon’s eyes was so piercing, painful, pleading. 

“Fine. If he asks, tell him I went out to get food for the rest of us. Be careful, the boys are sleeping and they might wake up anytime soon. Here's a knife. Get your wrists out.”

Taeyeon beamed a smile as her tears spilled over, hope was filling her heart once again. Daeyoon made a quick dash out and Taeyeon moved quickly, moving the knife to the back. She carefully cut through the ropes and unfortunately got a bit too nervous, cutting her wrist a bit. 

“!” Taeyeon cursed as she could feel the blood trickling down her fingers. 

Finally getting her wrists free of those bounds, she couldn't help but to giggle a bit. Her legs were free because Seunggi had dragged her along and it was easier to move. He forgot about the cuffs. 

“Yah, Yah! Taeyeon-ah. I called your house and Miss Yuri picked up. She said she'll be coming with Miss Sooyoung only and they're on their way right now.”

Daeyoon was tiptoeing his way as he ran towards the short girl on the floor. 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M SORRY!”

A scream was heard from the room after such a long time as they whipped their heads towards the door. Taeyeon’s heart shattered into another million pieces as she heard her girlfriend scream her lungs out – why didn’t she go in instead of Sunny? She might have been able to handle the torture and pain much better than Sunny.

The other boys woke up and crowded around Taeyeon and Daeyoon. 

“You guys. I presume that you're working for him because you don't have enough money for something?” Taeyeon asked softly yet carefully as she looked into their eyes. One of them had an amused look on his face as he stepped forward, “Daebak. How did you know?”

“Your friend, Daeyoon has told me everything. So why don't you guys tell me yours? I'll be glad to listen.” Taeyeon beamed one of her captivating smiles and it blew the guys away. 

Why would they be ordered to kidnap such a beautiful girl inside and out? 

“My wife is pregnant. And her father has just passed away, she's going through a really tough time and I'm trying to earn enough money as the sole breadwinner of the family.”

She could tell he was trying to hold his tears in as he spoke. His voice was unbelievably shaky. Patting his back gently, she whispered some comforting words to him as she listened to their stories one at a time, grateful that she could help them lighten their burden. 

 

“Sooyoung, is this the correct place?” Yuri was driving at top speed as she tried to find the lane where the warehouse was supposed to be along. 

“I think so! Let's go!”

The two parked the car and put on their caps before running towards the warehouse at the end of the lane. 

“Shh.. Slowly.”

“Hello?”

“Sica, we're already here. You can call the police now. Wait for my call.” Yuri hurriedly ended the call and the two took deep breaths before holding hands, saying a silent prayer. 

 

“DAEYOON!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter