Chapter 22

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cafe.

" Um.. Sooyoung-ah? " A voice called out from behind the girls. 

" Eh? Oh, Gyul! " Sooyoung called out cheerfully and patted the empty seat next to her. 

Gyuri forced a smile and weakly shook her head, patting the girl's hair. Taeyeon noticed her odd expression and got up, pulling her to have a seat because she obviously had something important in order for her to actually look for them despite her busy schedule. 

" Gyuri-ah, Yul's report is out right? " Hyoyeon asked, taking a bite of her sausage. 

" Uh, not exactly. But we've been following her medical record very closely a-and she's.... " Gyuri couldn't bring herself to reveal her conjectures. It was already so heartbreaking for her, much less the girls. 

" What is it, Gyuri-ssi? " Amber asked this time, a bit worried about what the doctor was going to say. 

" She's been showing a few symptoms of s-st-stomach c-cancer. " Gyuri said and buried her face into her hands, not wanting to see the upset expressions of the girls. 

" You're kidding. That's impossible, she's always healthy! " Sooyoung burst out as she stood up, slamming the table hard before finally dropping onto her knees in tears. 

Taeyeon was going into terrible shock, her utensils falling to the floor as her girlfriend started to shed tears. Hyoyeon hugged Sooyoung on the floor, both of them sobbing in each other's arms while Tiffany was hugging the maknae tightly. 

" G-Gyul, are you sure? " Taeyeon asked with a blank gaze. 

" It's j-just m-my c-c-conjecture. " Gyuri said before her eyes started to get teary. 

*

Yuri and Yoona were now lying together on the bed, fully clothed while the two silly Jungs were lying together on the couch, still enjoying their sleep. Yoona rested her head on Yuri's chest while Yuri's fingers combed Yoona's silky copper brown hair, both of them enjoying their time together. 

" Princess? " 

" Hmm? " 

" What if I leave you one day? " Yuri asked as her eyes traveled to the ceiling. 

" You wouldn't dare! " Yoona sat up and glared at the black pearl, hitting her chest lightly. 

" No, I mean what if I die one day? Promise me, you'll find someone who can take care of you and give you his or her heart willingly. One that will make you feel like I made you feel. " Yuri smiled and pulled the younger down, turning them into a spoon position. 

" No, Baby. We'll live together and we'll die together. I wouldn't have it any other way because you're the only one who can make me feel loved and so special before. You, Kwon Yuri will be the father of our kids and you will guide them well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter