Chapter 29

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona blushed as she broke away from the kiss, hands cupping her face to calm her nerves and raging hormones. Tiffany beside her poked her waist teasingly, only to see Yoona's cute glare. 

" Sorry, Yoona. There was a queue. " Taecyeon gave his stupid grin once again, making all the girls frown. He draped an arm over Yoona's shoulder casually as invisible darts and knives were thrown at him. 

Krystal held Yuri's hand as Hyoyeon grabbed Yuri's collar, both trying to stop the black pearl from ripping his arm from his shoulder joints. Yuri took a deep breath as her phone vibrated once again. 

From: Princess <3

Honey, relax. I may not be able to see what you're up to but Tiffany-unnie can so behave, okay? Trust me, nothing will happen to me because I have you. I love you. 

Yuri pouted while Hyoyeon and Krystal smirked. Yuri was so whipped when it came to Yoona that it was unbelievable how the black pearl used to be so carefree. Yuri thought for awhile and smiled to herself. 

From: Hubbybaby <3

Yesh Ma'am! Keke. I love you more. 

Yoona read the message and her eyes twinkled with happiness, it was really amazing how Yuri could make her heart go boomchikabowow with a simple text. Before she could reply, another text came in. 

From: Hubbybaby <3 

By the way, you broke my collar buttons. Why are you so rough, Baby? :-( 

Tiffany's eyes widened and her popcorn fell from . Yoona could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks and her mind was starting to fill with dirty and fulfilling thoughts. 

Taecyeon looked to his left, squinting his eyes at the boy next to Yoona. 

' I swear I know him from somewhere... ' Taecyeon thought. 

*

Front Row. 

" I said give me the popcorn! " Jessica whispered harshly as she reached over to Sunny's side. 

Sunny stuck her tongue out as Jessica was shamelessly whining for the tub when Amber was clearly cool with sharing with her. The ice princess was being picky as usual. 

" YAH! " Jessica yelled as Sunny quickly covered . 

Amber just facepalmed at her unnies and scanned the place quickly. Whipping her head back in front when she spotted Taecyeon's gaze on the. 

" Yoona, did you hear that? I swear that sounded like Jessica. " Taecyeon said and his face was clearly that of suspicion. 

" H-Hear what? " Yoona stuttered as Tiffany facepalmed beside her.

" Hm.. Nah, guess I heard wrongly. " Taecyeon said as he focused on the movie once again. 

She quickly took out her phone and shot Jessica a text. 

From: Wifey <3

Jessica Jung, be quiet. You nearly blew our cover. One more time you get us close to blowing our cover, I swear our y time will be cut short. And NO y time for a month. This involves Yoong's safety, don't you dare risk this. 

Jessica pouted as she read the text, knowing Tiffany meant business when it came to this. Amber snickered and gave her tub of popcorn to the ice princess, not wanting any mess. 

From: Taebaby <3

Girls, change of plans. Sooyoung and I are going down to the carpark to see if Seunggi or anyone else they brought are already there waiting for Yoona. Ask Amber to come along. I love you baby, see you later. 

Sunny smiled as she read the text. 

" Sica, change of plans. Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber are going to the carpark right now to look out for Seunggi. Am go downstairs now, they're waiting for you in the carpark. " Sunny said as she shoo-ed Amber out of her seat. 

*

*

After a few minutes. 

From: Soobaby 

Yul, you better get Yoona out of there. Seunggi just arrived. 

" . " Yuri cursed and forwarded the message to the rest. 

Jessica left her sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter