Chapter 36

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Girls, do you wanna go for a vacation?” Taeyeon asked, laying her head comfortably on Sunny's lap. 

2 weeks have passed Seunggi's arrestment and the girls had never felt more at ease. Yoona and Yuri were going on dates regularly, spending time with each other that they had missed out during everything. 

Sunny was surprisingly improving very quickly after what happened with Kai and the rest. Although she hadn't said anything about forgiveness, she knew it was tough for him too. 

“Oh my God, yes please.” Tiffany said, throwing her hands into the air. She had been waiting for someone to throw in that suggestion since forever. 

Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist from the back, snuggling her face into her girlfriend's neck. Tiffany turned to the side and pressed her lips against Jessica's cheek, making the blonde open her eyes. “Hehe, thanks.” Jessica chuckled and hugged Tiffany tighter, ignoring the stares on the both of them. 

Yuri was lying on her stomach with Yoona lying on top of her, both listening intently to the conversation since it was going to be a vacation for all of them. 

“Shall we go to Boracay?” Tiffany suggested, munching on some chips. “That sounds awesome, Unnie.” Seohyun cheered, leaning against Hyoyeon's shoulder. 

Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung had been there before but if the rest wanted to go there, it wouldn't be an issue. They all needed a break after everything. 

“Great. I'll get the tickets tonight then.” Yuri said, resting her head on her arms while Yoona could only stare at her girlfriend with a loving gaze. 

Yoona missed Yuri every second of the day even if they spent every waking minute together. Yuri was exhausted and taking a good rest was wonderful but Yoona wanted to have some alone time without any disturbance. 

“Baby, can we talk tonight?” Yoona placed her hands on Yuri's shoulders and massaged them tenderly, relaxing the tensed muscles. “Hmm…” Yuri mumbled, placing a hand on Yoona's. 

Sunny looked at her girls with love filling her eyes. She didn't understand why she couldn't bring herself to give them hugs or even hold their hands when it was something they usually did. 

“Taeyeon...” Sunny whispered in a weak tone, running her fingers through Taeyeon's blonde locks. 

She adored Taeyeon. She loved how Taeyeon's chin dimple appeared when she had a smile on. She loved that Taeyeon defended all of them with all her heart. 

“Sica, where's Soojung?” Yuri asked suddenly, suddenly realizing that she hadn't seen Krystal or Amber all morning and she reckoned that they were together. “They're picking the rest of the members from the airport.” Sooyoung answered, walking towards the living room with a huge towel on her head. 

The rest of the girls cheered. They had missed F(x) so much. Ever since Jessica left for Los Angeles a few months ago, they never really met up with Luna, Victoria and Sulli. 

Sunny patted Taeyeon's head and she stood up, leaving Taeyeon with wide eyes. 

“Baby, where are you going?”

Sunny smiled at Taeyeon and walked towards their bedroom without saying another word. Taeyeon could tell that it was a sad smile and she immediately followed her girlfriend from behind, afraid that Sunny would do something silly. 

Yuri and Yoona looked at each other before getting up from the floor, beckoning to the girls to come in case. Sunny was much better but it was hard to say when she was going to act up. 

Taeyeon walked into the room and saw Sunny sitting on the bed, her back facing the door. Her shoulders were heaving up and down rapidly, probably trying to keep her sobs in. “Go to her, Taengoo.” Yuri put her arms around Taeyeon's shoulder, encouraging the kid leader. 

The girls walked in like little hens following the mother hen into the room, staying at the back to watch the situation unfold. Taeyeon walked towards Sunny and knelt beside her. 

Taeyeon took Sunny's trembling hands into her own and wiped her girlfriend's precious tears away, “What's wrong, Sunny-ah?”

“I'm s-such a bad s-sister...” Sunny whispered in a heart-breaking tone. 

Seohyun brought her hand to , trying to stop her tears from rolling down as well. Their bright, energetic Sunny was now so depressed and broken. Yuri rubbed Seohyun's back as Yoona buried her face into her lover's neck, not wanting to see Sunny crying. 

Taeyeon brought Sunny into her arms, letting her girlfriend cry her heart out, “No, you're the best Sunny-unnie they can ask for. Stop crying, baby...”

Tiffany and Jessica made their way to the couple, hugging the pair as tightly as they could. Sunny wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck, letting out her tears.

“Unnie...” Yoona sobbed, walking towards the group.

Soon, all 9 girls were engulfed in their legendary Soshibond hug. Tears of happiness or sadness, smiles of joy and everything else were thrown out in that hug. 

“Sunny-unnie, you're the best Unnie I will ever have. Don't ever, ever put yourself down again.” Seohyun firmly muttered, cupping Sunny's cheeks.

Sunny's innocent expression was priceless and everyone couldn't help but let a couple more tears roll down, seeing how Sunny was back to her old self. 

 

“Vic, please…” Yuri begged, pouting at the older girl who was still contemplating whether to let her girls go with the soshi girls on vacation. 

“Please, Victoria-unnie..”

Victoria looked at the 9 legendary angels and her 4 babies, begging her with pouty lips. These thirteen girls were definitely not the Girls' Generation and F(x) of the old. She could only sigh, “Okay, fine.”

“YAY!!”

“I love you, Unnie!”

Jessica pounced onto Victoria, hugging the taller girl happily. Luna was jumping around with Yuri and Yoona while Amber was partying with Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.

“Wait,” Victoria furrowed her eyebrows, “Boracay? Haven’t Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yul been there already?”

“We have but the others haven't been there.” Yuri smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. Yoona smiled and pressed her lips against Yuri's cheek, making the tanned girl flush pink. 

Krystal chuckled and pinched Yuri’s cheek, liking how Yuri's cheeks immediately felt hot to her touch because of Yoona. Sunny's eyes narrowed at something and she looked up. “Luna... Is there something going on?” Sunny asked, catching everyone's attention. 

Luna followed Sunny's gaze and she immediately blushed as well, letting go of Victoria's hand in a hurry. The other 12 girls made themselves comfortable, leaving Luna and Victoria the only ones still standing up. “Well, we're dating.” Victoria grabbed Luna's hand and mumbled under her breath, waiting for some sort of reaction from everyone. 

Krystal and Amber cheered; hugging their members tightly while Sulli towered over all of them. The nine soshi girls just enjoyed the scene in front of them, it was almost like reuniting with their family members. 

“When did you two start?” Yuri asked, laying her head on Yoona's lap as the two sat on the floor. “Last month.” Luna whispered and looked up shyly. After seeing everyone's teasing stares, she blushed and hid behind Krystal. “Luna, come here.”

Tiffany opened her arms and welcomed the younger girl, ruffling Luna's short blonde hair gently. Victoria pouted and sat next to the YoonYul couple, resting her head on Yuri's stomach. 

The night ended with nothing short of laughter, jokes and just pure family time together. It was a pity the 14 of them left the entertainment industry but they found something more important - love and family. 

 

-

 

“Did all you give me your passports?” Victoria asked, standing in front of all of them at the airport. When Victoria was around, Taeyeon was relieved of being the leader.

Everyone was dying of excitement, “YES!”

Yuri, Amber, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon ran into the airport, leaving their partners behind. From the entrance, they could see the 5 chodings running and playing in front of the public.

“Are they always this hyper, Unnie?” Luna asked, holding onto Yoona. “Yeah. Usually I'm with them but I think if I go, Unnies will go crazy.” Yoona said and the rest burst into laughter after seeing their vigorous nods. 

Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun walked into the airport first, only the 3 of them could keep the members under control. If Yoona and Krystal went in to get their lovers, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter