Chapter 11

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL. 2 pm. 

' Hm.. Yoong and Yul have been in LA for 3 days. Should I ask them for Jessi's number? '

Tiffany was pacing around in the living room, trying hard to figure out her next move. Although the eye smiling girl was woken up by Sunny not long ago, she had skipped lunch and started to pace around in her pajamas. Taeyeon's eyes widened while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were trying hard to control their laughter. Tiffany's actions had just proven how much she missed the ice princess, how lovesick she was right now.

Not once had any of them expected Tiffany to be the one having a headache because of her lover; it was always Jessica feeling the strain and heartache from their stressful relationship.

For once, she had finally understood how hard it had been for Jessica during their strained relationship. 

" Yah! Miyoung ah, time for us to go grocery shopping! " Hyoyeon yelled. 

" Okay, coming! Let me shower first. " Tiffany walked into her room, ruffling her hair in frustration. 

Her actions left all of them speechless once again. Was she that troubled that she didn't mind any of them calling her by her Korean name?

Hyoyeon had used it on purpose in order to snap her out from her little trance. To everyone's surprise, she didn't even notice it and continued thinking about her baby. 

To: Sooyoungie

Annyeong~ we're with our baby ice princess right now, she says hi to all of you~ Well, how are all of you? Yoong has been whining for food endlessly but other than that, she's fine. I'm fine too. We miss all of you so much (Sica has been whining about how much she misses her mushroom) Oh! Krystal and Amber are here as well so I guess if all of you wanna come, it's alright as well. All of you please take care and eat well, especially you Youngie. Bye.

P.S. Sica says to take care of Tiffany or else... :* 

From: Blacky 

" YAH YAH YAH! Yul texted me! " Sooyoung yelled and who was the first to reach her? 

Tiffany. 

" Oh my, can you please change into a decent state before coming out? " Sunny was using her small hands to cover Taeyeon's eyes while Hyoyeon did the same to Sooyoung. 

Tiffany was only wearing a tanktop with but no shorts or jeans. 

" Ah its okay! I'm wearing my undies! " Tiffany whined and took the phone from Sooyoung's hand and read the message eagerly. 

" Hehe, she misses me! I knew it, keke. " Tiffany jumped around happily in her underwear, still holding the phone tightly in her hands. 

" Done? " Sooyoung pouted and reached for her phone aimlessly. 

" Yes. " Tiffany threw the phone to Sooyoung and skipped into her room happily to continue changing. 

" Love sick. " All of them muttered in unison before going to their rooms to change as well. 

To: Blacky

Hahaha sorry, Fany was just busy spazzing over Jesse's note about taking care of her and all. She even came out in her undies just to see the message! Omo, bless my eyes. Eh? Krys and Am are there? About visiting, i'm not sure yet. Let me ask Taengoo and Sunny bunny first, alright? You 5 please take care of yourselves, love you too kkab! :* 

From: Sooyoungie

*

*

*

LOS ANGELES. 9pm. 

" Sica-ah! " Yuri yelled and chased after the older girl who took her Mickey Mouse stuffed toy away when she was cuddling it during a movie. 

" Come back here or I'll give you cucumber. " Yuri was tired and slumped on the couch after partying hard with Amber the night before. 

Krystal and Yoona had gone out to get dinner because 

1. Jessica couldn't cook. 

2. Amber and Yuri were having a bad headache after partying like maniacs the night they arrived, which was last night. 

Yuri and Jessica couldn't understand how Amber could still sleep while her girlfriend was angry and kept ignoring her. Jessica squealed and ran back to Yuri, holding her hands together and tried to pout as cutely as she could. 

" Yah, you can't use my weakness against me! " Yuri pouted as well and took her plushie, using it to cover her eyes. 

Yuri was always weak to 3 girls' aegyo.

Yoona. Jessica. Krystal.

When her other members did it, she would smile and poke their cheeks before fooling around with them but when it came to Yoona, Jessica or Krystal, she couldn't do anything to help it. With a pout and maybe some whining, that was it. They could get whatever they wanted from Yuri, good or bad. And for that, it made Sunny work harder with her aegyo towards Yuri. Sunny needed help with Taeyeon. 

Jessica took the plushie again and cupped her best friend's face while pouting as cutely as she could.

" You cheater. Fine. I'll eat the cucumber for you. " Yuri pushed her clingy best friend away and lay flat on the floor, staring straight up at the ceiling. 

" Hey unnie. " A messy-haired Amber greeted while rubbing her eyes before laying down next to Yuri on the marble floor. 

" Yah, the two of you are so weird. " 

" .............. " 

" but I'm weirder. " Jessica stated and lay down on the both of them, using the younger girls' body as her mattress. 

Just like that, the 3 of them fell asleep with hungry and unsatisfied stomachs.. waiting for Krystal and Yoona to come back with their dinner. 

*

*

*

Mall. 

" Yah don't buy that! Sica hates it! " 

" NO CUCUMBER!! " 

" Are you crazy? Sica will kill you! " 

" Fany-ah! We aren't all Sica's you know, she's in America with YoonYul and KryBer! " Sunny whined and pouted. 

Tiffany was behaving like Jessica never left, acting like Jessica was around and kept picking out food which she didn't like. It almost seemed like she was going to cook a meal for her ice princess. 

" Right.. Sorry. " Tiffany sighed and took loads of food in her arm before throwing them all in their shopping cart. 

The rest of the girls sighed and looked at the now very-down girl, throwing food into the cart without even looking at it first. The cart was already filled with food and Tiffany just threw everything she saw inside, making Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung dive for the falling food. 

" Fany, don't throw anymore. Look at our dork, bunny and shikshin on the floor. " Hyoyeon hugged Tiffany from the back lightly and turned her around to see the 3 dorks on the floor. 

They were lying down with their elbows propping their bodies up and smiling dorkily at her.

Tiffany's eyes stared to gather tears, she was so touched by her girls trying so hard just to make her smile for awhile.

She started crying there and then, shocking the rest of the girls. Especially those lying on the floor, embarrassing as hell but anything to make her smile. 

" Unnie, don't cry! " The loving maknae hugged Tiffany from the side and rubbed her back before wiping her tears away slowly. 

" Hey, why are you crying? " Sooyoung whined loudly, attracting the attention of the other shoppers. 

" Sooyoungie, get up please. OMO, everyone's staring at us! " Tiffany yelled through her tear-filled face. 

Her mascara was mixed with her tears, making her cheeks look black and makeup smudged all over. Sunny and Hyoyeon were holding in their laughter along with the rest of the public watching. 

" And so? We want to make YOU feel better, not them. " Sunny spoke nonchalantly and batted her eyelids continuously, making everyone smile supportively. 

" That's right. What I mean is at least 3/4 of us are at least sones here, right? " A teenage boy stepped out bravely and smiled before asking everyone.

" DAE~ " Everyone replied and clapped for the 3 members on the floor, embarrassing their butts off. 

Tiffany started to sob quietly and the fans teared up after seeing Sooyoung, Sunny and Taeyeon's endless dorky and embarrassing acts to cheer their eye smiling beauty up.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun smiled proudly, showing off their close Soshi bond with everyone at the scene.

I mean, it isn't everyday you get to see members of the legendary Girls' Generation lying on the floor like no one cares right? 

"Jigeumeun So Nyuh Shi Dae 

Apurodo So Nyu Shi Dae

Yeongwonhi So Nyu Shi Dae! " 

This time, all the members teared after seeing how their SONES still continued to support them even though they were not in the entertainment industry anymore.

Everyone was cheering loudly, some with tears falling off their faces; some with smiles wide enough to split their face in half; some clapping and whooping.

Tiffany pulled her 3 dorky members off the floor and threw herself into their arms, making them smile with ease.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter