Chapter 26

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yul, calm down please! " Sunny pleaded as she held onto Yuri's arms and rubbed it up and down, trying to lessen the anger building up in the tanned girl. 

" How do you expect me to calm down, Sunny? Think about it. If Taeyeon was in the same position as Yoong right now, how would you react? How would you feel right now? " Yuri fumed, seeing red all over. 

" Yuri-unnie, let's be rational right now. Don't do something you'll regret later. What if you got into trouble because of this? How would Yoona-unnie be feeling? " Seohyun said gently but firmly at the same time, hugging Yuri by the waist. 

Yoona just sat on the couch quietly, not knowing what to do with the situation at hand. Her trust was betrayed by two people she thought were good and actually befriended her for her, not just her body. Tiffany sighed and leaned against Krystal's shoulder, the younger girl her hair. 

" You know I would do anything for her! " Yuri shouted at Taeyeon, her body trembling from the immense anger flowing through her blood and veins. 

Taeyeon stayed quiet, knowing she would do the same if her precious Sunny bunny was in the same position as their Yoona was right now. 

" Kwon Yuri, you better sit your down. If you wanna do something, you have to calm down and think of the consequences properly before you do something you regret. " Jessica replied calmly, glaring straight at her best friend's soul. 

Sooyoung heaved a sigh as she sat beside Amber and Hyoyeon and for once, she wasn't eating or drinking anything. 

" Appa, calm down. You know I don't want to see you and Umma get hurt... " Krystal whispered before throwing herself into the black pearl's arms. 

Yuri sighed before smiling as she felt her shirt get wet from Krystal's tears. She gently rubbed her back up and down as the other girls could see Krystal's heaving back and shoulders move up and down form the constant sniffling. 

" Okay. Don't cry Soojung-ah. " 

She signaled Amber to bring her girlfriend to bed so the girls could talk. Amber nodded and carried her princess to their room, leaving all the older girls in the living room. 

Soon, silence filled the room as the girls fell quiet. Neither one of them knew what to say, not even Hyoyeon who could save all of them from any awkward situation. Amber came back down and sat next to Hyoyeon.

Yoona's phone lit up, indicating she had just received a message. Thank God whoever had sent that message. 

From: Ok Taecyeon

Hey Yoona-ah! Are you free tomorrow night? Let's go and get some ice cream? :) 

Yoona froze and set her phone back down on the table, waiting for some response from the girls.

Yuri smirked and crossed her arms, leaning against the wall behind her while Sooyoung slapped her arms lightly. Hyoyeon sat beside Taeyeon as the two of them tried to ignore the commotion going on. 

" Yoong, what does the message say? " Hyoyeon asked as she held in her anger and cusses at Mr Ok. 

" It's Taecyeon oppa. He asked if I wanted to go out and get ice cream tomorrow night.... " Yoona muttered softly, her fingers grabbing onto Tiffany's hands for comfort. 

" Ice cream? Totally. That'll be the last thing you'll be doing with that bastard. " Yuri gave a smug look. 

The tanned girl's lips formed a thin line, eyebrows scrunched up as her teeth gritted. A clear action of anger boiling like a volcano that could erupt anytime. 

Don't call Sooyoung and Jessica her best friends and Yoona her girlfriend if they didn't know what these actions meant.

If her lips curled from time to time, she was trying to hide her smile from everyone. Probably because she was shy. 

If a thin line, she was upset and angry at something or someone. 

Quivered, it was either she was scared or on the verge of breaking down but trying her best to prevent it from happening. 

Her smile reaching her eyes, it was overjoy and overdrive she was in. 

Jessica picked up the phone as she earned a few puzzled looks from the girls, especially her girlfriend. 

From: Yoong

Sure, Oppa. 

" Jessie! What are you doing?! " Tiffany exclaimed, making Yuri grab the phone from her hands. 

" Sica! Why would you do that? " Yuri was dying inside, Yoona was indeed going to meet Taecyeon tomorrow. She couldn't imagine Yoona getting hurt, she would die. 

" What did she reply? " Taeyeon asked an peeked at the phone. 

" Sica-Unnie. " Amber groaned and face palmed as Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. Both of them couldn't understand what their ice princess was doing this time. 

Wasn't it sending Yoona straight to the lion's den? 

" Unnie! 

The girls exclaimed angrily in frustration.

Yuri groaned and slammed her first into the wall behind her, the skin instantly peeling off her knuckles as Sooyoung grabbed her from the back tightly, preventing her from hurting herself further. 

" Yuri, please. I agreed so that he wouldn't suspect anything. He won't hurt Yoong. Yul, please understand. " Jessica pleaded Yuri, rubbing her arm gently. 

To: Ok Taecyeon

Sure. Let's meet at Bark Cafe, near your house. See you. :) 

Yuri slumped from Sooyoung's arms t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter