Chapter 9

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Good morning Taeyeon-unnie! " Yoona greeted Taeyeon happily, seeing that she was already preparing breakfast. She immediately headed to the sink to wash her hands before grinding Yuri's ma for her. 

" Woah? Im Yoona is awake so early in the morning? Where's your baby prankster? " Taeyeon asked with an incredulous look on her face. 

" She's still sleeping.. " Yoona's voice started to soften as a blush crept on her face, remembering their first love-making session last night. 

" OH! OH! OMO! YOU FINALLY DI-- " Taeyeon was knocked to the floor by Him Yoona.

" Unnie! Can you shut up? Seriously, do you have to announce it? It's not that big a deal. " Yoona said, embarrassed at the fact that Taeyeon was going to shout it to the whole world. 

" Sorry, your majesty! Get off me, the egg is gonna burn! " Taeyeon pushed the deer off and frantically turned the stove off.

" Yoong, you're leaving for your honeymoon with Yul tomorrow night right? " The older girl asked while wiping her hands on her apron.

" Yes, Unnie. We're going to LA for about a week then California for 4 and Seattle for 2 days! " Yoona squealed and threw her hands in the air before breaking into a dance. 

" Wow! Bring back some souvenirs for us! Okay, I want you to wake your girlfriend and HyoYoung up because they wanna go out for a date today, I think. I'll wake the rest up before we'll eat okay? " Taeyeon ruffled Yoona's hair roughly before heading to the stairs while Yoona headed to the elevator.

*

" Fany-ah! " Taeyeon opened Tiffany's room door, only to find no one lying on the king-sized, pink bed filled with totoro stuff toys.

" Fany Fany Tiffany! " Taeyeon called out once more.

No response was heard and she lay on the bed, unknowingly falling asleep for about 45 minutes. 

" Hmm Fany-ah? " Taeyeon yawned before calling Tiffany once more.

" Yes Tae-Tae? " A voice called out from the bathroom. 

" Hurry, okay! we are going to have breakfast soon. " Taeyeon prepared to leave the room. 

" Taeyeon-ah! Wait for me, I'm coming out soon. Wait for me, I have something to tell you. " Tiffany called out and Taeyeon could hear shuffling of feet and things falling form the make-up table. 

Suddenly, Taeyeon heard a loud thud coming from the bathroom and rushed over to assist Tiffany. 

" Fany! Are you okay? " She asked while knocking slightly louder. 

" ........ " No reply had came fo her and before she knew it, she started trying to break down the door.

Taeyeon kicked down the door and what she saw shocked her. In front of her was an unconscious yet Tiffany lying on the floor with her towel on the sink and her clothes were scattered.

She tripped when she was rushing to put on her clothes but before she could even start, she fell. 

" Woah. Look at her melons and he-- Oh my God. Help her up first, you idiot! " Taeyeon facepalmed herself and immediately grabbed the towel. 

She wrapped Tiffany's front with a towel before she checked her head for any injuries, finding a huge bump on the side. Taeyeon tried to lift Tiffany but she was too heavy and right now, none of the members would be at home because she had stayed in Tiffany's room for more than an hour.

Right now, Yoona should be with Hyoyeon and Sunny to shop for things needed for her honeymoon while Yuri and Sooyoung were planning the route and pricing for hotels. Seohyun had gone to F(x) dorm to hang out with Victoria. There were only 2 of them in the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter