Chapter 30

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Taecyeon-ssi, are you done with bothering the girls? " Nichkhun asked sarcastically, crossing his arms over his chest as the other boys stared at the both of them. 

" To be very honest, no. I don't understand why Yoona picked Yuri over me! I'm a guy and I can provide her with everything she wants! Yuri's a girl and there's no way they can have kids. Yoona loves kids and I can give her that. I'm better than Yu--- "

Taecyeon was cut off with a punch and fell to the ground, holding his bleeding nose. 

" Shut the up. Yuri is definitely better than you! She has never ever tried to do anything to you or even talk behind your back. She gets jealous, but she never smears your reputation! I'm glad Yoona fell for her and not you! " Nichkhun shouted, punching Taecyeon once more. 

" By the way, the girls long knew what you and Seunggi were planning to do. Why do you think Yoona disappeared from the cinema that night? " Nichkhun smirked. 

Junsu and Wooyoung laughed, both amused at the shocked expression on Taecyeon's face. 

" Ok Taecyeon. Please wake up. If by causing Yoona to feel hurt is your definition of loving her, then you can kindly off from the girls because we would protect them with our lives. And if you hurt my best friend, I will never let you off. " Nichkhun pointed at Taecyeon angrily. 

The taller guy kept silent, his heart was finally feeling pangs of guilt. 

" Please, think! Reflect on your actions and do what is right. " Junho finished off and they left him alone. 

His tears started to fall.

Why was he so uptight about everything? 

Nichkhun was right.

Yuri could always put a certain smile on that gorgeous face that he would never be able to give. 

No matter what he did for or gave to Yoona, she would never look at him the same way she always looked at Kwon Yuri. He knew he was going to lose right from the start, it was just jealousy and emotion overtaking him and therefore leading to today's events. 

Taecyeon covered his face sadly, wiping his tears.

An apology was in order after everything he had done. 

*

*

*

*

" Kwon Yuri! " Taeyeon yelled and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her, the black pearl had taken her peas in a pod from her room and was now running around the huge house.

" SOOJUNG!! " Krystal ran over and threw a pillow into the fuming kid leader's face before holding Yuri's hand. She burst out laughing before catching up with her Appa.

" Hyoyeonie, catch! " Yuri threw the pod to the blonde girl as the three ran out of the house and into the nearby park they went. To Taeyeon, it seemed like an eternal torture. 

Yuri and Krystal both had long legs and were a good 6-8cm taller than Taeyeon but that was no excuse - Hyoyeon wasn't as tall as them, they were of similar height. All 3 were athletic and there was Taeyeon, sitting in her grandmother's chair singing trot.

" YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Taeyeon charged after them as the girls followed, laughing their asses off. 

" Sunny-unnie, does Taeyeon-unnie love you more than her toys? " Seohyun asked with concern as she linked arms with the shorter girl.

" I don't know! " Sunny exclaimed which sent the girls into another laughing fit altogether. 

" Gosh, those kids... " Tiffany sighed and interlocked her fingers with the laughing Jessica beside her. 

" KIM HYOYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KWON YURI!!!!!!  JUNG SOOJUNG!!!!!!!!! THE THREE OF YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET YOU!!!!! " 

The 7 girls burst out laughing as they collapsed onto the grass, enjoying their time together. It was great to have their freedom back after being puppets for SM Entertainment. 

Without any of them knowing, a hooded figure was behind the girls watching them quietly. The figure sighed and plucked up the courage, walking over to the group of laughing girls. 

" Y-Y-Yoona................. "  The figure stuttered and took a deep breath in. 

The girls turned around and stood up, looking at the tall figure curiously. 

" Nugu? " She asked, puzzled at this sudden appearance.

It took off its hood and hung his head low, not wanting to meet any of their gazes.

Without warning, Jessica let out her dolphin-pitched scream and they covered their ears painfully. Soon, they spotted the 4 girls running to them worriedly. 

" Sica! What's wrong? " Yuri asked and hugged the brunette from behind, checking her body for injuries. 

" I'm fine, Yuri-ah. Um...... " Jessica tapped her head and pointed towards the tall figure standing in front of Yoona. 

The tanned girl clenched her fist as she walked towards Yoona, standing in front of her protectively as Sooyoung and Jessica watched her worriedly. 

" What do you want now? You wanna take her away? " Yuri pushed Yoona behind her as Sooyoung and Krystal walked forward, the 3 of them standing in front of the doe-eyed girl. 

" No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter