Chapter 27

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hey Oppa. " Yoona put on her fake smile as she sat down in front of Taecyeon, not waiting for him to get up and pull out her chair for her. 

She found it utterly disgusting and stilled her eye muscles to restrain herself from rolling her eyes while he obliviously gave his sleazy yet dopey smile. 

" Hey Yoong. How have you been lately? " He attempted to hold her hand but she retracted it back before his fingers could even get within one inch of her skin. 

" I'm fine. You? " Yoona kept looking downwards, pouting as she didn't find any text from her girlfriend. 

*

*

" Yul? Are you ready? Sooyoungie and my baby will go with you while Hyoyeonie, Amber and Taengoo will go in as disguised waiters. As you know, Hyunnie has already contacted the manager saying that they will be replacing 3 of his waiters tonight. Daniel, Zachary and Tim so be careful of what you answer if he questions. " Jessica said and immediately, Krystal started whining as she pouted childishly. 

" Why does everyone get to go but me?! " She whined and clutched Yuri's shirt in her fist tightly. 

" Soojung-ah. I don't want you to go and come back hurt, okay? It's for your safety and plus, you're the youngest and my daughter. I don't want you to get hurt, right? I'll get you ice cream after everything. " Yuri grinned and playfully knocked the younger girl's head. 

                      

" Girls, let's go! " Manager Hwang appeared as she ushered the girls out one by one carefully, making sure no one saw them in case they suspected them of being alliances. 

*

" Keke. Oppa, you're so funny. " Yoona croaked out painfully but kept her perfect smile on. 

Of course, what can we expect from the best actress in Girls' Generation? 

" I know. Do you want dessert? " The big-eared man offered just as a group of good-looking boys walked into the restaurant. 

A sense of familiarity filled her senses, her big doe eyes fixated onto the back of one of them. This boy had a baseball cap over his short blonde hair, his shoulders were broad, he had a perfect nose and had a black stut on his left ear only.

His friends were starting to remind her of her own girls at home. The tallest one was skinny and his bangs nicely hung along his sideburns while the last one had black raven hair, fringe swinging towards the right. 

" Yoona? " Taecyeon snapped his fingers in front of the dazed girl.

" Sorry, I was zoning out... " Yoona let out a toothy smile.

Taceyeon's heart when dugeun dugeun dugeun.

The boys sat down and the one she was staring at stared back into her eyes, sending her a cool and refreshing smile. 

' Oh my God, this is wrong. Where is Yuri? ' Yoona yelled mentally as she fanned herself madly, her cheeks having a tint of pink from a simple smile. 

" Good evening. What would you like for your dessert tonight? " A cute, baby-faced waiter approached them and Yoona's jaw dropped. 

This waiter looked exactly like her Taeyeon-unnie.

" .............. U-Um. How about a hot fudge sundae? " Yoona smiled sheepishly as she turned her gaze back to her menu. 

Was it just her or was everyone starting to look and behave like her beloved Unnies and Dongsaengs at home? 

" No problem. How bout you, Sir? " The young waiter turned to the man at the same table but a drastically different tone as when he was speaking to Yoona. 

" Pancakes with blueberry sauce, please. " He nodded and scribbled on his notepad before heading back to the kitchen. 

If there was anything Yoona couldn't deny about Ok Taecyeon, it was the fact that he was a perfect gentleman and had a huge heart. That was why she was shocked when the girls had discovered his plan. 

Yoona's phone vibrated against her jeans and she hurriedly dug it out of her pocket. Seeing the notification made her smile widely, Yuri was calling for her.

From: Hubbybaby <3

Love, can you come to the toilet near the stairs? I love you, my Darling. Be careful. 

Yoona let out a giggle and hurriedly replied to the message. 

From: Princess <3

On my way, Baby. I love you more! 

" Oppa, I'm going to the toilet for a bit. " She got up and grabbed her phone, leaving her bag. 

Without her noticing the group of boys opposite, one was also gone after texting a certain girl. 

Yoona walked to the toilet and went in, looking around with an odd expression because she was clearly the only one there and it was starting to freak her out. 

" Miss? Are you lost or are you waiting for someone? " A very serene yet husky voice bounced off the bathroom walls. 

" Ah! U-um.. no.. keke~ " Yoona could feel herself blush from the handsome face in front of her, the one she had her eyes on ever since he walked into restaurant. 

" You okay? Your cheeks are really red! " 

How was it this weird, mysterious stranger could make her heart pound and race just by grinning at her? It was puzzling and yet, precious at the same time. 

" I-I'm fine. " She smiled and turned around to walk away when she felt his fingers wrap around her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter