Chapter 4

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amusement Park

Yuri and Yoona were on the roller coaster with Yoona on the verge of dying, holding Yuri's hand so tightly that Yuri swore it could have broken off in the middle of the ride.

Hyoyeon was in the Ferris Wheel with Sooyoung, having their cute and fluffy moments together. which is perfect for making up since they had such a big blowout fight a few moments ago. 

" AHHHHHHHHHH YUL! " Yoona was screaming her heart out while Yuri was laughing so hard that she started tearing. 

After they had gotten off the roller coaster, Yuri was still laughing her heart out, not noticing the angry expression plastered on the deer's face.

The tanned girl felt someone hit her back continuously and immediately turned, ready to smack Yoona in the . She turned but only found her princess crying, probably out of fright.

A pang of guilt hit Yuri straight in the heart, how could she laugh when her baby is crying. What kind of girlfriend was she? 

" Yoona-ah. Princess, come here. " Yuri took a step toward the sobbing deer. 

Yoona had wanted to ignore Yuri, pissed and hurt at the fact that while she was crying, her seobang did nothing but laugh but when Yuri stretched her arms, signaling her to go into the warm embrace waiting for her. 

screw willpower.

" Yul! " Sooyoung called out. 

" Yea? "

" Please check your phone now! Fany just called me and said that Sica is missing! " Hyoyeon was panicking like everyone was in trouble or something. 

Yuri frantically pulled out her phone from her pocket and checked. 

To: Kwon Seobang 

Hey Yuri, I'm leaving for a few days to clear my mind alright? I can't stand seeing Fany get upset over everything i do. My existence in the house would only cause sleepless nights for everyone due to all the shouting we have.

Maybe Fany and I had rushed into things, maybe I thought she had feelings for me. She probably mistook her love for a best friend as the couple-y love. I don't know. Yul. You are my best friend, please watch over her for me and keep her safe from TOP aka Choi Seunghyun. I swear the way he looks at her is like a predator looking at its prey. That stupid ert and his annoying face. Ew. 

Take care of the girls, especially Sooyoung. You know how fragile she is and now it's up to you to make her feel better because your Umma won't be around for awhile. Just need some time alone so don't worry about me too much.

Keke. I love you girls so much. Be safe, babe. I'll always be here for you, just not physically but mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I'll miss you. <3

From: Sicabb

Yuri didn't notice that while she was reading the message, her tears were dripping like a broken tap. 

" Yul. Baby, what's wrong? Don't cry.. " Yoona asked while wiping her seobang's tears away. 

" Sica. S-She left us! " Yuri hugged Yoona and buried her face into her chest, sobbing like a baby. 

Hyoyeon was stunned and Sooyoung's tears were forming in her hazel brown eyes. Soon, they were in each other's embrace.Instead of the ladies crying, it was the men in the relationship crying like babies with their girlfriends comforting them like a mother would her baby. 

After they calmed down a bit, SooRi were angry. Especially knowing who was the one who caused their best friend's departure.

They both stormed towards Yuri's BMW Z4 since Sooyoung didn't bring her car, leaving their respective girlfriends behind running after them.

Instead of sitting with their respectful partners, Yuri and Sooyoung were sitting in front and looked like they were going to destroy the cars in front with their murderous eyes. Yoona and Hyoyeon were behind, both silent as they had no idea what to do. 

When they reached the dorm, Yuri and Sooyoung dashed towards the house, leaving the doors open for their girls behind. They made eye contact and as if talking with their eyes.

Yuri rushed towards the JeTi's level, frantically rummaging through their walk-in closets which seemed to be endless. Sooyoung went straight into the living room and saw Tiffany crying on the couch with maknae and Sunny comforting her although they were crying as well.

The moment they saw Sooyoung and Yuri storm in without their girlfriends, Sunny nudged Seohyun's hand to warn her about her two raging unnies now. They knew their eye smiling princess was gonna be in trouble with them. 

" Tiffany Hwang! " Sooyoung shouted and grabbed her arm. She was gripping Tiffany's arms so hard that her arm and her own knuckles were turning red. 

Just by seeing Sooyoung's glare nearly made Tiffany tremble in fear which should be the way because it's rare to see the shikshin get this angry with any of them. 

" Stephanie Hwang. What the did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter