Chapter 17

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sica-ah. Did something happen between Yuri and Yoona just now? " Sooyoung asked, frowning because when one problem was settled, another appeared. 

" Not that I remember.. " Jessica said, thoughtfully. 

Sooyoung sighed and took out her phone. She was gonna text Yuri when a message came in. 

From: Yulbaby 

Hey Sooyoungie. Keke it's just a trick, I wanna surprise Yoong tomorrow night. Our fourth anniversary is the day after. Don't tell me you guys forgot about our wedding in the following month? 

" Sica! Oh my goodness, I really forgot. How are we supposed to prepare now? " Sooyoung threw her hands in the air and ran her fingers through her beautiful long hair. 

" Oh God. We fell for it again. " Jessica sighed exasperatedly. 

Flashback.  

Phonecall 

Jessica: Yoboseoyo? 

Voice: Yoboseoyo? 

Jessica: Dae? 

Voice: Is this Jessica Jung Soo Yeon I'm currently speaking to? 

Jessica: Yes, who is this? 

Voice: I'm calling from Good Samaritan Hospital to inform you of Kwon Yuri's accident. Her car has crashed into a truck and she is in critcal condition. Please come as soon as posi---

*

" What's wrong, Sica-ah? Why are you crying? " Sooyoung hurriedly pulled the ice princess into her arms after seeing her burst through the door in tears. 

Krystal sat up from the sofa and shoved popcorn into while looking at her sister worriedly. 

" Yu-Yuri wa-was in a-an acc-accident. " Jessica wailed into Sooyoung's shoulder. 

" What? When? " Krystal shouted. 

The three of them dashed out of the house and took a cab to the hospital, trying to calm their nerves down. Jessica was holding onto Sooyoung tightly, not accepting that their best friend could be in a critical condition. Sooyoung hugged Krystal with one arm who was crying uncontrollably, her head leaning against the taxi's window. 

' Kwon Yuri, you idiot. What happened... ' Sooyoung thought while a tear rolled down her cheek. 

*

*

The Jung sisters ran out of the taxi and into the hospital while Sooyoung fumbled with her wallet, trying to get some money for the taxi driver. 

" W-Where's Y-Yuri? " Jessica stammered.

The receptionist just cocked one eyebrow, not understanding a word.  Jessica slumped to the chairs nearby, crying her heart out and ignored the commotion going on. 

" Where is my Yuri-Unnie? " Krystal lunged over the table and grabbed the receptionist's collar, yanking it forward. 

" M-Mis-- " 

" You tell me where she is right now! " Krystal yelled, tears were falling down her face rapidly.

" Krystal, calm down! " Sooyoung came running towards the counter, her face displaying that of shock. Sooyoung pulled the furious girl off the receptionist and hugged her tightly while she apologised to the nurse profusely. 

" It's okay, I totally understand. Some others were worse than her. Anyway, who are you looking for? " The receptionist, Hansung asked. 

" I'm looking for my best friend, Kwon Yuri. " Sooyoung tried to keep the girl in her arms calm as she asked for Yuri. 

" Oh, Yuri-ssi? She's been great! " Hansung smiled and giggled thoughtfully. 

" What? Isn't she in critical condition or something? " Jessica flew to the counter with wide open in shock. 

" Uh.. not that I know of. She's in here for a fractured ankle and a broken arm. " Hansung looked at them, a confused expression was worn on her face. 

" What room is she in? " Krystal slammed her hands on the counter once more and yelled into Hansung's face. 

" Room 229, Level 11. Don't get too angry with her though, I don't know what she did but she's girl that's beautiful inside and out. Literally. She's been treating the nurses so well. Although she's only been in here for a week, she's charmed everyone. Including the patients! " Hansung grinned proudly at the thought of Yuri charming everyone. 

" Got it, thanks Hansung-ssi! " Sooyoung winked and held the two angry girls down. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter