Chapter 6 [YoonYulSic Special]

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday started and it was a fresh new week. The week they would do everything in their power to get their baby ice princess back. Without her, the girls have never been so down before. For this mission, Yuri and Yoona paired up to talk to Krystal while Sooyoung and Hyoyeon would talk to the rest of F(x).

Taeyeon and Sunny had started by calling the Super Junior oppas, looking for Donghae and Heechul first before speaking to the other members.

Tiffany and Seobaby haven't started because they wanted to be sure about the things she brought and the things she left behind in the precious little box. 

" Yuri-ah! " Yoona called her sleeping girlfriend with aegyo. 

" .............................. " 

" Yulbaby! " Yoona pouted.

" ................................ " 

" Kwon Yuri! " Yoona shouted into her ear.

" What happened? Yoong, are you okay? Oh my gosh. Did someth-- " Yuri jerked up and started feeling Yoona's body for any injuries or whatsoever before babbling and was cut off by her amused lover.

" Honey! Relax, I'm fine. " Yoona grinned and kissed her blur girlfriend on the cheek. 

Hearing that, Yuri pouted and let her body drop on the bed while she buried her face under the pillow, trying to get more sleep instead of seeing her deer laughing at her for being worried. Furthermore, it was only 4am and here was Yoona trying to wake her up for God knows what.

" Yoona-ah. It's only 4am! Why are you waking me up so early? Even Soojung wouldn't be awake. " Yuri whined childishly while her face was under the covers.

" C'mon. Let's video call Sica-unnie. " Yoona exclaimed, excited at the fact that they could talk to Jessica even though she was far away and they didnt know which part of the states it was. 

" Aish! Fine! wait, let me go online and ask if she's free to call. " Yuri got up reluctantly and fired up her mac.

Messenger

*KkabYul online* 

*GorJess online* 

KkabYul:

PRINCESS!! Are you okay? :( 

GorJess:

Yes I'm fine, Seobang. Why? Are you worried? ;)  

KkabYul: 

Stop teasing me, I'm very annoyed with you. We are all worried. Seriously. Anyway, are you free to video call now? Yoong and I want to see you *pouts*

GorJess: 

Aigoo, my children are so caring suddenly, maybe I should disappear more often! Hahaha! Yes I'm free. Go ahead and call.   

Video Call

" My Sicababy!! " Yuri shouted the moment she saw the familiar face on the screen.

" Yul, be quiet. You're gonna wake the whole world up. Sica-unnie! " Yoona unconsciously shouted as well, earning a snicker from the black pearl. 

" Yoong, be quiet! You're gonna wake the whole world up. " Yuri smirked and mimicked her girlfriend's voice. 

" Hey girls. Missed me? " Jessica asked cheekily while sending them a cute wink.

" Yah! What kind of question is that? Of course we missed you " Yuri used her famous child-like voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter