Chapter 34

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoong, what do you think about this? Yuri's opinion will not be included because it's a definite no and she has already said that it's entirely your choice.”

The girls were now safely at home with all the guys around to help come up with a plan. Yuri was nowhere in sight as Jessica had brought her to her room, making sure she was okay. 

“I'm fine with doing this. I would do anything to end all this nonsense obstructing Yuri and me from getting married in 3 weeks.” Yoona said as firmly as she could, she had enough of everything affecting their relationship. 

In the past few months, Yuri had been constantly protecting her from Taecyeon and Seunggi that she had lost a huge amount of weight. It had tired her girlfriend out and it made her paranoid. It was painful for everyone to watch the tanned girl be on her guard every 10 minutes. 

Tiffany looked down at the piece of paper she received from the officers and read, “Alright. Nichkhun will be going with you. Junho and Chansung will wait outside the restaurant for you. Hyoyeon will wait for you in the car with Sooyoung.”

“Junsu, Taecyeon, Jessica and Yuri will be sitting at another table watching. Amber, Soojung and I will be in another car in case Yoona doesn't spot Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Seohyun and Sunny will be staying at home with Wooyoung since the girls can't be alone. Yoogeun and Kyungsan will be sitting behind your table.”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and asked, “Wait, who is Yoogeun and Kyungsan?” Taeyeon face-palmed, forgetting to tell Yoona the two key persons for this trap, “The head officers of this operation.” Yoona and the rest nodded their heads with a knowing expression and waited for Tiffany to give everyone their instructions since Yoogeun and Kyungsan would be coming over in an hour. 

“Anyway, the groups are as follows - Nichkhun and Yoona. Junho and Chansung. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Junsu, Yuri, Taecyeon and Jessica. Amber, Soojung and I.”

The rest took very careful notice of Yuri when she walked down the stairs with Jessica holding her arm; Sunny was right behind her with a blank expression. Sunny looked like she had gone through hell and back. No one could go near her without her flinching, not even her own girlfriend. Taeyeon bit her lips, seeing Sunny like that was enough to take away all her strength that she had regained over time. 

Yuri tried her best to assure Yoona but the younger one knew better. “Yul…” Yoona whispered and quickly stood up, walking towards her girlfriend with teary eyes. Yuri looked so weak and exhausted; it was heartbreaking enough for everyone in that room. “Yoong, let's go kick some . We'll get through this and get married.” Yuri said with a weak but beautiful smile, she lifted her hand and caressed Yoona's cheek gently. 

The word marriage made everyone in the room tear up, knowing that this was an extremely dangerous operation. They were all risking their lives for one person but that's what a family is, they're there for each other no matter what circumstances they face. 

Yoona lifted her pinky with tears running down her face, “Yes, we'll get married. Promise me that.” Yuri didn't respond and smiled, pulling her girlfriend into a tight hug. 

Promises couldn't always be kept. 

 

-

 

Seunggi eagerly sat down and ignored Nichkhun's presence, much to the displeasure of the blonde guy, “Yoona, I'm glad to see you.” Yoona scoffed at the greeting she received, “I can't say the same for you.” Nichkhun grabbed her hand and rubbed it slowly, following Yuri's instructions all the way.

“Why so harsh, my love?” Seunggi responded with a expressionless face, he knew why she was behaving in this manner towards him but he hadn't expected it to hurt him this much. He looked around the place and the table next to theirs caught his attention since the four of them were all on their phones, not eating or drinking anything.

“You know what you did. You're going way too far.” Yoona asked with a mocking tone as Nichkhun prayed to the high heavens that she doesn't let the cat out of the bag, “Do you honestly think what you do is going to make me scared?”

Yoogeun and Kyungsan were watching the scene in front of them unfold as they sent out multiple texts at once to everyone involved.

 

To: Yuri

Guys, be calm and order something to drink. It's gonna be weird if the four of you sit there and not do anything. Act like you're in an intense conversation so it'll take his attention off his surroundings. Don't keep using your phones. Yuri, look over once in a while and I'll signal you to check your phone if needed.

From: Yoogeun

Yuri pouted and showed the remaining people the message. Raising her hand, she called for the waitress and she got the biggest shock in her 24 years of living. “K-Kris? What are you doing here?” Yuri asked in a hushed tone. Minho gave her a wink and he pointed at the next table, which looked to be full of staff members.

Soon, everyone in that table turned and the 3 people aka Yuri, Taecyeon and Junsu sitting at the table nearly fell off their seats. Sehun, Chanyeol, Key, Minho, Daehyun and Zelo were smiling towards her direction as well.

“Courtesy of your friends, Taeyeon-noona and Sica-noona.” Minho smiled and high-fived with Jessica who was giggling at all their reactions, “There are some more in the kitchen.”

Yuri looked at her best friend with teary eyes and she pulled Jessica, hugging her as tightly as she could. She was so touched by everyone's efforts to make sure they were safe. 

 

To: Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon, be careful. There are some of his men outside as well. Don't get confused. The people in the white van are ours, the rest are not.

From: Kyungsan

 

Sooyoung was munching on a bag of chips as she watched the door of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter