Chapter 16

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I have had an ex-boyfriend. " 

All 11 girls were spending time together happily with a movie playing and they were playing a drinking game, celebrating their reunion with Krystal and Amber joining in.

When one of them states something, those who have done it or had it before have to drink a one-shot. There were -tail glasses, small cups and wine bottles standing everywhere in the living room. 

" Hehe. Sunny-ah, bottoms up for you and me! " Hyoyeon yelled and winked at the bunny. 

" Love Shot. " Both of them hooked their arms and tilted their glasses fast, both having a sour expression on their face afterwards. 

The girls giggled before Yuri and Jessica went into the kitchen, taking out 2 more bottles of wine, one red and the other white. Sunny and Tiffany's eyes twinkled with glee and clapped their hands eagerly, making everyone laugh. 

" I'm not wearing a bra. " 

" Woah! "

" What? " 

" Yah! What kind of sentence is that? " 

" Ew, Sunny-ah! " 

" Unnie, that's inappropriate. " 

Everyone finished their drinks, all having wide eyes as they see someone's glass still full. Yuri and Taeyeon choked on their wine before Tiffany spit out hers, wine was everywhere on the table. Yoona tapped her lover's back worriedly while Sunny did the same for the dying kid leader. 

" Uh. Uhm, Soojung-ah... You're n-not wearing a b-bra? " Yuri stuttered as she stared at the girl beside her with Amber's eyes as big as saucers, her cheeks burning like hell. 

" Nope. I don't wear it everyday. Today just happens to be one of those where I don't. " She stated bluntly and laughed after seeing her sister's expression change. 

" What? I was just kidding. Appa, Unnie wants to kill me~ " Krystal whined and hugged the black pearl, burying her face into her shoulder like the baby she was. 

" Hold hold hold on, why are you calling Yuri appa? " Yoona asked as she blinked her doe eyes cutely as the others nodded and leaned forward, their faces having a curious expression on. 

" Keke. I just want Yuri-unnie to be my appa and you to be my Umma! Can you, Yoong-unnie? Please? " Krystal pouted at Yoona. 

" Yoong, please. " 

Yoona stared at the both of them in disbelief. One was her lover and the other was her dongsaeng, both had their pouts and puppy eyes on like what they did when Yuri didn't want to buy ice cream for them. The girls were just amused by the scene in front of them. Yuri was hopeless when it came to Krystal, honestly.

Sooyoung slapped the back of their heads and the girls giggled when Krystal leaned against Yuri for protection. 

" Fine, but oh my. That means Sica-unnie is Krystal's grandma? . " The girls broke into unstoppable laughter and fell on their stomachs while the ice princess just stared at them with a blur look, obviously clueless about what the heck was going on with the girls. 

" Guys, what's so funny? Did something happen? " She asked before the girls looked at her in amazement. 

" Okay, nevermind. Let's continue. " Tiffany giggled and patted the ice princess's cheek. 

" Who's turn is it? " Taeyeon asked and lay her head on the bunny's lap. 

" Mine! " Yoona yelled out and hi-fived with Yuri, obviously up to something. 

" I've kissed Fany-unnie before. "

" Are you serious? " 

Yoona winked at Yuri and the girls caught it, getting the hint. None of them picked up their glasses except Krystal and Amber. Jessica's face started to get red due to jealousy and anger building inside her, her girlfriend was kissed by all the girls. YoonYul just smiled comfortably, happy with the product of their plan.  

" Someone's jealous~ " Hyoyeon sang softly while Seohyun giggled as quietly as she could, not wanting to offend her Sica-unnie. 

" Fany-ah! Come here and let me kiss you. " Sooyoung called out and the twins burst out laughing at Jessica's widened eyes. 

Tiffany giggled and got up, sitting across Hyoyeon's and Sooyoung's laps. The two kissed her cheeks non-stop, making everyone laugh till their stomachs hurt. Yuri kissed her girlfriend and got up, sitting next to her best friend.

" Sica, that's how Fany is gonna be kissed when someone else gets her. Do you really want to let go of your girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter