Chapter 31

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kwon Yuri! Are you out of your mind?! You could get hurt! God! You'll be the death of me! " Sunny yelled as she knocked Yuri's head with her book. 

The girls were frustrated and they were going crazy, trying to rant out their anger and worry at one shot. On the other hand, Yoona was in her room keeping to herself. 

" I rather get hurt, than let Yoona get hurt. No matter what, I won't let anything happen to her. " Yuri answered and hung her head as she walked towards her room. 

" Soojung, Taeyeon. I expected the both of you to be more sensible! You know Yuri can be very impulsive when it comes to Yoona's safety. Oh hell, she's impulsive when it comes to Yoona! Jesus Christ. Have you even thought about the consequences? Yuri could get seriously hurt. " Jessica shouted angrily.

Her heart was pounding and her head was aching. Yuri was so impulsive that she was ready to burst a blood vessel at only 25 years old. Jessica knew that it was only because of Yoona and that's why Yuri is so rash at times, but she couldn't blame Yoona. 

She would probably be worse if Tiffany was the one they're talking about. 

" Sica. For all you know, Yuri might just be the one putting an end to this nonsense. " Taeyeon explained why she had supported Yuri when she had gone to Seunggi. 

The girls were trying to process the information coming at them all at once. It was like idol-life coming back again. No matter what was going on, they couldn't escape the clutches of other idols. 

" I have absolute faith in Yuri. " Taecyeon voiced out his opinion and thoughts, earning many concerned yet confused stares thrown at him. 

" Girls, think about it for a second. Did you see the way she handled me? The sneaking out and disguises? Plus Yuri's an incredibly forgiving person. I believe, and I know she will be the one to end this rubbish. I don't think either of you deserve this especially when you girls have not done anything. " Taecyeon explained as he hugged a cushion to his chest. 

Krystal and Sooyoung nodded eagerly, the both of them had exactly the same thing in mind. 

" Jessie, baby. How about this? We can follow Yuri and do what we did that night with Taec. Putting on our disguises and everything. At least if Yuri is in trouble, we will be there. " Tiffany rubbed Jessica's clenched fists and smiled when she felt them relaxing and her balled fists loosening. 

Jessica could only sigh. 

" Fine. " 

*

" Yoong? Are you still angry with me? " Yuri asked and sat on the bed, next to the covered figure on the right side of the bed. 

" Hmph. " Yoona was under the covers, trying to stifle her giggles. Her girlfriend was really easy to fool when it came to these kind of things. 

" YAH~ " Yuri pouted as she lay down next to the body, burying her face into Yoona's pillow, taking in the sweet smell of her girlfriend's blueberry-scented shampoo.

The doe-eyed girl couldn't stop giggling and she quickly clamped her hand over , but the constant heaving of her shoulders gave herself away. 

" Yoong. " Yuri whined and pulled the covers off the giggling girl, earning a beautiful smile from Yoona. 

" I'm not angry, Honey. I never was. I just don't want anything to happen to you. Be it because you're protecting me or defending me from anything, I don't want anything to hurt you as much as you don't want anything to hurt me. Do you understand? " Yoona turned around and cupped Yuri's cheeks, rubbing them lovingly. 

" I'll be fine, as long as my princess is fine too. " Yuri beamed her charming smile and moved forward, wrapping her arms around Yoona's slim waist as she laid her head against her chest, hearing the beating of her heart.

her girlfriend's hair, Yoona couldn't feel happier and more blessed to have such a girlfriend like Yuri. Protective, fun-loving, forgiving, can be too soft-hearted and childish but she was the perfect one. 

She smiled as she felt Yuri's lips moving against her clothed bosom, pressing a kiss onto her heart. The last straw was when she felt Yuri bite her left nub through her clothes.

" ACK! YURI! " Yoona squeaked and pushed the grinning girl away, blushing furiously as she hurriedly covered her face with the pillows lying around. 

" You liked it. " Yuri carefully took the pillow away and sent a seductive wink, giving a cheeky smile as poor Yoona could only continue blushing.

" No. Not today. I'm still sore from last night. " Yoona pouted at her girl while Yuri could only laugh, making the younger girl smack her chest repeatedly. 

" Well, you asked for more. I wanted to stop but you called out. You said, Oh my God, I need you~ Let's go for a secon-- " Yoona had lunged forward, pressing her hungry lips against Yuri's. 

Yuri smiled in between their kisses. She loved the method Yoona used to shut her up.

" Y-Yul.... A-h......... S-Stop.. " Yoona moaned as she felt Yuri's lips ravaging Yoona's neck with wet kisses, and love bites everywhere. 

" Right. Sorry, Princess. " Yuri pulled away and rested her forehead against's Yoona's, their breaths were tickling each other's lips as they giggled. 

" Honey, I want to have kids. " Yoona smiled and faced the ceiling, her eyes were twinkling with delight at the thought of having kids with the love of her life. 

The baby would have tan skin, doe eyed, thin and fine lips, a sharp nose and a great body when she grow up. There was nothing more Yoona wanted than to have a little Yuri running around the house.

The little girl would keep whining and jumping around for people to play with her and keep her company like her kkab appa still does at 25 years old.

" We're both girls. I'm sorry, Yoona-ah. " Yuri sighed and was about to get off the bed when she was pulled by her wrist roughly and flipped onto her back on the soft mattress.

" You're such an idiot sometimes. Girls can have kids together too. Everything is so advanced now and there are many ways to do it. Or at the very least, we can always adopt. I won't want to have kids if you're not the father and your genes aren't there. I don't want children who don't have traits of their Yul-Appa. " Yoona kissed the older girl's forehead as she explained, erasing the guilt and mixed emotions welled up in Yuri a while ago. 

Sacrificing her chance to have a biological child, she decided that without Yuri, she didn't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter