Chapter 13

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Los Angeles. 8am.

Yuri, Yoona and Krystal were jogging around their estate while Amber offered to accompany Jessica because there was no way the ice princess could be at home alone. Even if a robber had broken in, she would probably be sleeping with arm up happily. 

                        

Due to the weather and people around there, Yuri made all of them wear pants because there was erts lurking around their area and there was no way in hell she was gonna let them salivate after seeing her girlfriend's and her favourite dongsaeng's beautiful legs. Since she was the eldest of the 3, she ran behind the two younger ones just to keep an eye on them which was pretty difficult as Yuri really had a lot of stamina. 

" Gosh, no. I can't take it anymore. Can we at least have a short brake? " Krystal whined and slumped her body onto the field they had jogged to. 

" Keke. Whatever suits you, Baby. So unfit, Soojung-ah! Just like your unnie. " Yuri teased and patted her head before sitting beside her girlfriend and hugging her tightly, snuggling into her neck. 

" Yuri-unnie, unnie's gonna kill you if she hears that! " Krystal yelled and leaned against Yoona's shoulders, making the older girl smile and kiss her head. 

The 3 of them were now lying down on the field, oblivious to everyone looking at them. Weird yet cute gazes were thrown towards the 3 enjoying their moment on the grass, they hardly ever bonded ever since Jessica and Tiffany's break up. Especially since Krystal had always been closer to Yuri than all the other members. Yoona Yuri's hair who was lying down on the girl's stomach while Krystal was lying down on Yuri's arms. 

" Baby, can you buy ice cream? " Yoona made her puppy eyes and sat up, poking the black pearl's cheeks cutely. 

" Andwae, the both of you are already so unfit and you're thinking of ice cream? " Yuri turned away from Yoona and snuggled into the maknae's hair. To her surprise, Krystal also got up and sat next to Yoona. 

The poor tanned girl was at a loss after seeing the younger ones show aegyo and puppy faces to make her buy ice cream for them no matter how unfit they already were. 

        

Yuri tried her hardest to stop herself from giving into those puppy pouts but oh well, she was never one to reject aegyo. 

" Okay! Gosh, what flavours do you want? " Yuri asked monotonously, obviously not happy that she had to buy it. She stood up and faced the other direction while asking. 

" Hehe I want cookies and cream, Soojung wants strawberry! Thanks, Baby. " Yoona backhugged her mad girlfriend while Krystal went to Yuri's right side and the both of them squeezed her in a tight hug. 

" Yah, let go of me! I need to buy ice creams for my 2 gorgeous princesses. " Yuri wriggled out of their grip and left for the ice cream shop nearby.

Krystal and Yoona looked at each other before they burst into fits of giggles, knowing what exactly Yuri was weak against. They could use aegyo on her anytime they wanted anything that Jessica or Amber wouldn't buy for them. Yoona suddenly stopped laughing after thinking through. 

" Hold on, it's not exactly a good thing! What if our children use that against her? I don't want my babies to be spoilt rotten by Yulbaby. Soojung-ah, what am I gonna do now? " Yoona whined and cupped Krystal's cheeks. 

Krystal laughed and took Yoona's hands on her cheek before holding them gently, rubbing her thumb on it. 

" How do you know if Unnie wants to have kids? " Krystal asked teasingly. When she saw the hurt look on Yoona's face, she hurriedly waved her hands and quickly explained herself.

" I mean the process is gonna be quite tiring for you and I don't think unnie would have the heart to see you suffering from morning sickness and the likes. " 

Yoona nodded, knowing how protective and caring her girlfriend was when it came to her. Yoona laid her head on Krystal's lap and closed her eyes for awhile, Krystal ran her fingers through her hair while she was looking out for a certain tanned girl that had gone to buy ice cream. 

" Hey girls. Wanna hang out with us? Damn. I must say, the both are you pretty hot! My name is Kyunghan, my friend here is Yangcha. What's yours, Darling? " Yoona bolted from her position and got up, helping Krystal up at the same time. 

There were 2 guys in front of them, slightly older and definitely fine-looking but the girls were attached and they knew these guys were just bastards looking for people to brainless. Yoona pushed Krystal behind her and stood in front of protectively while Krystal backhugged the doe-eyed girl and moved backwards slowly. 

" C'mon Baby, let's have fun! " The first guy reached for Yoona's face when she slapped it away, hard.

" Oh, she likes it rough and hard. " The second smirked and moved towards Krystal slowly. 

Yoona held Krystal's hands tightly around her waist but the second guy grabbed Krystal from the back and the first one held Yoona's hands tightly. Thank God for Yoona that Yuri had thought her how to defend herself. 

She ran her hands all over Kyunghan's chest, purposely turning him on and caused Krystal's jaw to drop wide open. Yangcha smiled, thinking that the girl had opened for him. He immediately grabbed her waist harshly and shoved his tongue into . Yoona merely smirked and winked at the guy before kneeing his crotch hard. 

" Oh well, don't you dare mess with me. " Yoona smiled sweetly but was grabbed and pinned under Kyunghan, his eyes started to blaze with anger and lust. 

Yoona had a great body but he just hasn't seen Yuri's. 

" YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! " The 4 of them looked up and saw a girl in a distance charging towards them with 2 ice cream cones in her hand. 

' Thank God. Yuri, you idiot. Put down the ice cream! ' Yoona sighed inwardly and continued to struggle. 

" Let's continue, baby! " Kyunghan held both of Yoona's hands over her head and started to kiss, bite and her neck all over.

It was painful because he kept biting on the skin hard and his hands were grabbing her body roughly. Krystal wasn't having much luck either and she herself was pinned against a tree with Yangcha rubbing his knee into her sacred area. 

" What the do you think you're doing with my girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter