Chapter 14

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul. 6pm.

" Tiffany Hwang Mi-young! Are you sure you wanna do this so fast? I mean Sica hasn't even said anything about not coming back! " Hyoyeon yelled when she saw the girl packing her luggage. 

" Are you leaving us too? " Sooyoung shouted with food flying in all directions.

" Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Clean Sunny's face now. " Taeyeon smacked Sooyoung's arm and hugged Sunny protectively, obviously not knowing the current situation.

" Guys, I'm not leaving! I just wanna go to LA, I'm going to get my girl back. " Tiffany smiled amusingly and hugged Hyoyeon lightly. 

" And guess what? " The mushroom grinned cheekily and pulled out 5 airplane tickets, waving them in front of the 5 girls jaw-dropped girls in front of her. 

" Daebak! " Sunny shouted and ran forward to grab the tickets. 

" Hehe. Sorry Fany-ah, I just noticed what you were doing.. " Taeyeon shyly rubbed her nape and buried her face on Sunny's back. 

" It's okay, you blind lovesick dork. " Tiffany pinched her cheek and ran out of the room before laughing. 

*

*

*

" Sooyoung! The plane is gonna leave if you don't get out of this cafe right now! " Hyoyeon pinched her girlfriend's ears and dragged her to the departure gates where the rest of the group were waiting. 

" Unnie, do you have my facial cream and my books? " The cutesy maknae asked Tiffany, earning an eyesmile in return. 

Their luggages were all mixed up because of the sudden plan to go to LA.

Tiffany had really thrown a bomb on them this time, she paid for their tickets and where they were gonna be staying when they were there without breathing a word about it.

Taeyeon had all the snacks in her bag because there was no way they were gonna risk putting all their tidbits with the shikshin. By the time they reach LA, they would have to buy new snacks.

Tiffany had all the necessities while Hyoyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung had clothes, shoes and different clothes to suit the weather.

" Taeyeon-ah! Did you text Yul and Krys? " Tiffany asked while she was walking with the maknae. 

" Omo, I almost forgot. Hold on. " 

[1] From: Taengoo 

Yul, we're gonna board the plane soon. Are you and Krys coming to pick us up? We will probably land at, i would say about 7.45am tomorrow morning. Anyways you better do and make sure Sica, Yoong and Am are at home because the girls and i will be going over to your place later. Tiff will probably pop by when we've gone home andmake sure Sica is the only one downstairs when she comes. See you later, love you. :* 

[2] From: Taeyeon-unnie 

Krys, make sure you and your favourite unnie are in time to pick us up okay? i texted Yuri already but she's probably busy exercising or making out with Yoona so remind her later please? We will reach at about 7.45am. Take care of your unnie because Tiffany is coming to get her girlfriend back ;) 

" TAEYEON, HURRY UP!!!!!!! " Sunny shouted and dragged the girl to the plane. 

*

*

*

*

Los Angeles. 1am. 

" Aigoo, this shorty is interrupting my exercise! " Yuri complained and lay on Amber's stomach. 

The two had just finished their dance session and was waiting for the bathrooms to be free. Amber just ignored the tanned girl and closed her eyes. Jessica passed the two of them and sighed after seeing the injured girl sweating after her dance. Dancing was her passion and her life but it's not gonna help her injuries cure faster at all. 

Flashback.

Yoona and Krystal were helping the injured girl into the house when Jessica came out with her pink pajamas. 

" Who's that? Where's Yuri? " She asked after seeing the girl whose head was down the whole time. 

" I'm here, Sica.. " Yuri looked up and the ice princess jumped back in fright after seeing that the black and blue girl was her best friend.

' Darn, the last time she was this badly injured was when she defended me and Youngie from the bullies in university.. ' Her heart broke a bit when she remembered how she was beaten up by 4 guys.

" What? Bring her in. Amber, get your here! " She yelled and called the llama from the kitchen. 

Amber came rushing out and gasped after seeing her friend in such a state. Yoona and Krystal helped put Yuri on her back and went in with Jessica walking behind them, a cold aura blowing around her. 

' Sica-unnie's gonna flip. ' Krystal bit her lips and held the deer's hand tightly. 

" Seobang, are you okay? " Jessica sat down on the couch and put the black pearl's head on her lap, carressing the girl's hair softly. 

" Hehe. I'm fine, Sicababy. You should be asking those 2 over there, they nearly got just now. Thank God, I got there in time if not I don't know what would have happened. " 

" What? "

Yoona and Krystal jumped in fright and looked down at the floor again, the girls were feeling guilty again and their tears were already dropping slowly. Jessica put Yuri's head on the pillow and pulled both the younger girls into her arms, their faces snuggling into her shoulders. 

" As long as both of you are fine, I won't be angry. Both of you look horrible. If I know Yuri well enough and I definitely do, she'll flip when she sees her favourite dongsaeng and her princess crying. " Jessica wiped their tears away and kissed both their foreheads before repeating her position with Yuri. 

Although she nearly fainted after seeing how bruised the tanned girl's abs were, she knew that even if it was a stranger getting or harrassed, Yuri would have gone to her rescue regardless of whether she knows the person or not. 

Flashback End.

" Jung Soojung! Are you done with the shower? " Yuri yelled from the floor and earned a smack on the head from the sleeping llama, she pouted before lying on the younger girl's stomach again. 

Yoona came out drying her hair and saw her girlfriend lying on the floor with a pout on her lips. She grinned and bent down, her lips gently grazing her lover's lips. Yuri's eyes shot open and saw Yoona's face infront of hers, a cheeky smile playing on the gorgeous lips of hers while a mischievous glint was spotted in her lovely eyes. The kkab pouted at the loss of contact and she reached out her arms while pouting like a kid.

" You are such a kid sometimes. Go and have a shower, Honey. " Yoona helped her childish girlfriend up and wrapped her arms around the older girl's neck.  

" Nope. Give me a kiss first. " Yuri hugged Yoona's waist tightly and pouted again, obviously wanting more than just a peck. 

Yoona hugged the baby and walked towards their room together before she pinned her girl on the wall.

Just when she was thinking that she had dominated Yuri, the older girl smirked and flipped their postitions before capturing the younger girl's lips.

After they broke their short but lustful kiss, Yoona slapped Yuri's chest and hugged her tightly, burying her face into it. Yuri laid the girl on the bed and went to the drawer, getting a towel.

Before she could even take more than 2 steps, she was pulled back on top of Yoona, their breaths tickling the other's lips. 

" I thought someone wanted me to have a bath? " Yuri teased and pecked her princess's lips gently. 

" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter