Chapter 25

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon grinned evily as he thought of how the girl of his dreams could finally be his. Everything he did for her was finally going to come to light and both girls would be forced to seperate, their relationship would naturally break as well. His thoughts were broken when someone came into the room, holding packets of food. 

" Hyung, don't you ever hurt Hyoyeon-noona. " A young man said timidly, regretting his decision to help Taecyeon. 

" Shut up, Jongin. You agreed to help and I told you, Hyoyeon will be yours. But you better know where your priorities lie. Don't forget our agreement. " Taecyeon barked at the younger one, trying to knock some sense into Kai's head. 

" But that was because you didn't tell me that Sooyoung-noona was already in a relationship with Hyoyeon-noona! " Kai yelled as his fists clenched.

" Kim Jong In, don't try me. " Taecyeon got up, his chair slamming to the ground. 

Kai smirked and got up from his seat and headed towards the door, not turning behind even once. 

" Ah! " Kai yelled in pain as he fell to the ground, clutching his bleeding head. 

Taecyeon grinned smugly and punched him, sending the boy into total unconsciousness. He sighed in frustration and walked to and fro, trying to find someone else to help him. 

" I can help you. " A shadow was spotted in the midst.

" Who are you? " He squinted, trying to get a good look at the mysterious stranger.

" Lee Seunggi. " 

*

*

*

*

" Tiff, Baby? What are you doing? " Jessica asked as she saw her girlfriend rolling around on the carpet, holding her totoro plushie tightly. 

" Jessie~!! It's so comfy! " Tiffany squealed and continued to roll around happily, oblivious of the amused stares thrown at her. It was rare to see the mature one behaving this way. 

The ice princess kissed the girl's forehead before going towards the sofa, sitting next to her best friend who was watching a movie with Krystal. She leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder as the tanned girl kissed her cheek playfully. 

" Baby! Can you please get Fany-unnie up? " Yoona called out from the kitchen as she helped Taeyeon set the table for dinner. 

Yuri looked in from the counter top which was an open space, looking at her girlfriend lovingly. 

" Yes, Ma'am! " Yuri saluted playfully as she handed her Mickey mouse plush to the ice princess before bending down next to the eye smiling queen happily rolling around with her totoro. 

" Yah, Fany-ah. Stop rolling around the carpet~ It's giving my princess a headache. If she faints, I'm gonna tell Umma not to marry you anymore. " Yuri crossed her arms and grinned mischievously. 

" Yah~ " A weak voice was heard from the kitchen, as the deer carried the cutlery to the dining table. 

" God, Yul. Do you have to make Yoona blush every single day? " Taeyeon emphasized on the last words as she smiled, pinching Yoona's already red cheeks. 

" Oh sorry. Guess I should leave that for our y time later. " Yuri said bluntly and did a couple of hip s in the air, much to the disgust of everyone watching.

" Yuri! " 

" Appa! " 

" Unnie! " 

The girls shouted as they face palmed. Yoona's cheeks burned even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter