Chapter 28

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" They're leaving already. Get your jackets on, kiddos. " 

Motherly Tiffany came and wrapped their jackets around them before wearing her own. It was odd to see a boy doing that to two other boys in public but who cares? 

" Fany-ah, this looks really really gay. " Yuri teased. 

" We ARE gay. " Sooyoung stuck her tongue out and pinched Yuri's cheeks. 

Tiffany smiled and raised her hand, calling the waiter over to clean up. 

" Oppa, where are we going now? " They heard their precious dongsaeng ask from the other table. 

" How bout a movie? " Taceyeon suggested hopefully, rubbing his nape bashfully.

Yoona looked ahead and saw her lover's famous puppy eyes, but caught sight of her Sooyoung-unnie and Tiffany-unnie's eyes, agreeing was the safest at this point in time. 

" Alright. Not too late though. " Yoona reluctantly agreed and got up, grabbing her bag from the side of the table. 

Upon reaching the entrance, the milky-skinned girl turned and sent flying kisses to her pouting girlfriend who looked like she was ready to beat the living hell out of the ape walking beside her. 

No longer had they left the restaurant did Yoona feel her phone vibrate against the fabric of her jeans. 

To: Yoong Baby <3

Yah. Where are you going now? I miss you so much that I'm about to go nuts and you're not going home with me yet? Yoong, I'm gonna punish you tonight. Hmph! 

From: YulBaby <3

Yoona let out a knowing smile, Yuri's definition of punishment was nothing compared to hers. The last time Yuri punished her, she didn't let Yoona go near her for 5 minutes and she surrendered.

" Fany-ah, do you think............... that thing is okay? " Sooyoung pointed at her giggling best friend and asked the older girl, which was totally useless because she was behaving like Yuri. 

" She's texting Yoona and Krystal is complaining about Sica. Keke~ " Tiffany glimpsed at the message before bursting into laughter again. 

Tiffany grabbed the phone and gave it to the shikshin as the both of them continued teasing the poor kkab who was dying of shock that day. She continued pouting before her phone vibrated in Sooyoung's hands. Yuri grabbed it before anything could happen and hugged her phone protectively like a kid hugging her lollipop. 

To: YulBaby <3 

We're going to the nearby mall. I couldn't reject. I'm sorry, Baby... :( 

From: Yoong Baby <3

“ Umma, Youngie. Let's go. They're going to the mall nearby for a movie. " Yuri decided not to reply the message and got up, pulling Tiffany with her and left poor Sooyoung behind. 

" YAH! Wait for me~! " Sooyoung whined as she chased after the other 2. 

Meanwhile, Jessica, Sunny and Krystal were playing cards when Jessica's phone vibrated. 

To: Sicabb 

Sica, wait for Taengoo and the rest. Sooyoungie, Fany and I will run ahead first because Yoong and that ape are already at the theatre queuing. See you there!  

From: Kwon Seobang 

" Sunny-ah, clear the cards. Krys, open the door. Taeng and the rest will be coming very soon. " Jessica commanded as she climbed to the driver's seat in front. 

" Ow! " 

" Unnie, are you okay? " Krystal asked as she heard her sister yell out.

" I'm okay. Damn these stupid hangers... " The ice princess muttered and rubbed her head as she pouted cutely, taking out her phone as Krystal opened the door slightly.  

*

Restaurant. 

Taeyeon was sitting on the kitchen table trying to beat her high score on anipang when a message came in, lighting up a cute symbol at the top of the screen.

To: Taengoo 

Taengoo! Get your butts out and come here right now or we're leaving. WITH or WITHOUT you. 

From: Shika

Her eyes widened. She scrambled off the table and slipped. 

The dorky girl looked up and with a pout as she rubbed her nose painfully, scrunching up her face. Only to find out she slipped on the shelling of a prawn.  

' What the heck... Why are there prawn shells all over! ' She thought as she carressed her nose. 

" KIM HYOYEON!!!! AMBER LIU!!!!!!!!! " Taeyeon charged out of the kitchen doors as she shouted, catching the attention of several customers.

" What is it, unnie? " Amber ran over balancing a tray full of empty plates and a glass on either hand. 

" Are you actually serving here? We were here to spy Am... " Taeyeon facepalmed and took the utensils from Amber, putting them on the table nearest to her. 

" Anyway, we gotta go. Grab Hyo and let's go! " Taeyeon ran out pulling Amber by the collar as Amber pulled the blondie who was by the door, making it a lot easier. 

Taeyeon thanked the heavens for making one of the girls open the door, it made it easier since they could literally jump in and Jessica could speed off. 

That's exactly what Jessica Jung did. 

" Yah! Slow down! " Hyoyeon yelled as she held onto Krystal for dear life. 

The 3 girls who flew in were now flying around the huge mini-van Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri had bought for the girls to use when all 11 were going out together. It was safer and easier.

 

" STRAP ON RIGHT NOW! R-I-G-H-T N-O-W! " Jessica screamed as she jammed break, allowing Hyoyeon some time to climb into the seat beside her. 

Taeyeon and Amber scrambled to the other row of seats as they hurriedly strapped their seat belts on. 

*

*

*

" Yul! Fany-ah! Slow down! " Sooyoung yelled out as the two girls were far ahead of her, the distance was seriously way too big for someone with longer legs than the rest.

" You're goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter