Epilogue

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was lying on the sofa with a bored expression. Her girlfriend was busy on her phone while the rest of the girls had gone out to a function, which apparently didn't require YoonYul's presence. She didn't understand how Yuri was so quiet when she was usually restless and couldn't sit still for even 5 minutes. 

“Baby, you hungry?” Yuri asked all of a sudden, looking at her princess with a smile wide enough to split her face in half. Yoona pouted and rubbed her tummy, “Very.... Can you make me some ramen, please?”

Yuri chuckled at her girlfriend's adorable actions and nodded, getting off the floor. She walked towards the kitchen with a bright smile and she did the necessary for Yoona's meal. She was sure Yoona would kill her for what was about to happen in a matter of minutes.

“ASAAA!!!”

Yoona clapped her hands excitedly when she saw Yuri coming out with a big bowl of steaming hot ramen in her hands. She was starving and she wasn't afraid to unleash her inner shikshin right now; not that Yuri ever judged her for eating as much as she did anyway. 

 

  Black Monkey: 

You guys can come out now... 

 

Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday to our baby Yoongie…

Happy birthday to you…

 

Yoona quickly looked up and her jaw dropped, leaving some noodles hanging out from her open mouth. She was completely flabbergasted that there was something so huge brewing behind her back.

The girls were all coming out from the store room with the cake and Yuri was videotaping the whole process, zooming in on Yoona's poor mouth. Yoona stood up and cupped her cheeks, blushing at the girls' overwhelming love for her. 

Seohyun hugged Yoona from the side and kissed her cheek, “Make a wish, Unnie!” Yoona clasped her fingers together and closed her eyes, leaving everyone in suspense.

Their hearts seemed to easily intertwine at moments like this because of how alike their dreams and hopes were, it was to stay together for as long as they lived.

“Y...You tricked me!”

Yoona turned and pointed an accusing finger at Yuri, pouting at her lover who had planned the whole thing out. “Oh no no... Baby, you know I did it so you would be touched.” Yuri coaxed, flashing a grin when Yoona looked up, trying to fan herself so she wouldn't cry.

Jessica and Tiffany pounced onto Yoona, hugging the young girl for dear life. Taeyeon and the rest pouted, walking towards Yoona with sulky expressions. Sooyoung pulled the two Americans away and shoved them to the side, letting the remaining members greet Yoona. 

“Happy birthday, Yoona! You have no idea how much we love you. Here, this letter is from all 8 of us and we hope you're genuinely touched.”

Yoona opened the letter with trembling fingers, smiling at her girls with teary eyes. The girls stood around Yoona anxiously, wanting to have a close up view of her reaction. 

 

Im Yoona.

Our very own Yoona - the center of our group since God knows when and we're eternally grateful for your presence in our lives. Even though we might not be SNSD in the eyes of the public anymore, we will always be 9 until tomorrow. Why? Because forever doesn't exist while tomorrow won't ever stop coming. (I wrote this part -Hyo) I know you have hardships and you don't like sharing it with us because you don't want us to worry about. 

STOP! You need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter