Chapter 15

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! It's already 7.15! YAH! Get up! NOW! R-I-G-H-T N-O-W!! " Krystal was shouting and hitting Yuri's head with the mickey mouse plushie repeatedly while Yoona was no where to be found. 

" Mmm~ Soojung? Why are you being so noisy so early in the morning? " Yoona appeared from under the covers and snuggled into Yuri's shoulders. 

" Yuri-unnie and I are supposed to fetch the other unnies at 7.45 remember, Umma? " Krystal stomped her foot and continued hittting the tanned girl all over. 

" Oh crap. I totally forgot. " Yoona bolted upright and tried to recall what Taeyeon had stated about their arrival in Los Angeles.

" Okay. Wait let's calm down, Krys. Let me handle this, just go and sho--You're still in your pajamas? " Yoona yelled and hurriedly pushed the younger girl out of the room and headed back to the bed. 

Yoona was about to grab a pillow and hit her girlfriend but was in awe after seeing Yuri with a peaceful and innocent expression planted on her face. There were no worries or pain or anger in that beautiful face of hers, it was just so great to see her lover so peaceful. 

' Im Yoona, you get a grip on yourself. Now, wake your Baby up without any byun thoughts. ' Yoona slapped her face a few times and went to Yuri, putting the tanned girl's head on her lap. 

' Hold on, what did Krys call me just now? ' Yoona brushed the thought off and giggled after seeing Yuri's expression. 

" Yuri? " Yoona cooed and carressed the sleeping girl's hair softly. 

" Hmm? " Yuri buried her face into Yoona's stomach and hugged her waist tightly, making the younger girl giggle. 

" You have to pick unnies today. Did you forget, Honey? " Yoona patted the kkab's shoulder and kissed the crown of Yuri's head, cuddling her closer to her chest. 

" Ahh. Can I not, please? " Yuri whined and buried her face deeper into the deer's chest.  

" Yul, don't be such a baby. You promised me you would go with Krystal to pick Unnies up. " Yoona spoke sternly, which was rare because she could never get serious with Yuri. 

" But you said I'm your baby~ " Yuri looked up and pouted with her eyes closed. 

" A-Ah..Well, you are my baby. But my baby never breaks her promises to me and she would never ever let our Sica-Umma down. " Yoona cupped Yuri's cheeks and placed a chaste kiss on her dry lips. 

" Keke. Okay I will go and wash up now. But I want my reward later. " Yuri smirked and chuckled after seeing her lover blush. 

" Fine! Now go, y . " Yoona pushed her cheeky seobang into the bathroom before cupping her cheeks, smiling shyly to herself after knowing what Yuri wanted when she came back. 

*

*

*

" Ah. My back is aching~! " Tiffany stretched her arms and pouted after feeling pain in her shoulders and lower back. 

" Aigoo, Fany-ah. I told you to sleep in a proper position! " Sunny sighed. 

Sunny pressed her knuckles into the younger girl's sore back, making Taeyeon pout jealously with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun giggling while watching the love triangle in front of them.

Hyoyeon started to giggle after realising something - Taeyeon's life was like a drama from the start of their relationships, from liking the third party to being confused and from there liking someone who has always been there for her.  

" Sunny-ah! I think I'm not the one that needs a massage right now. " Tiffany giggled and used her lips to point at the pouting shorty facing the ground. 

" Where is Kwon Yuri?! " Sooyoung yelled grumpily after she had finished all her snacks and knew the only one who she could count on was her supportive best friend. 

Phone call 

Sooyoung: Yoboseoyo? 

Voice: Oh, Sooyoung-unnie? Annyeong~ 

Sooyoung: Eh? Yoong? Where's your girlfriend? 

Yoona: Ah, she's wearing her jeans and baby Jung is drinking her coffee downstairs. Yulbaby says that y'all can grab a snack first because we have to make sure Sica-umma doesn't wake up yet. 

Sooyoung: I knew it could count on my best friend. ASA! I'll get some for you too, Yoong~! 

Yoona: dae, unnie. See y'all soon! 

The both of them hung up and Sooyoung's mood seemed to lighten up much more compared to how gloomy she was ever since they got down from the plane. 

" Guys, Yul asked us to grab a snack first because Sica was getting suspicious when she was Baby Jung taking a shower so early in the morning. Afterall, they're sisters and they have the same sleeping genes. " Sooyoung laughed after reading Yoona's message sent on Yuri's phone. 

" No, I think it's more like the both of them overslept and were making noise that's why Sica almost woke up. " Hyoyeon giggled, making everyone else laugh along.

Soon enough, all of them started to move along with a shorty at the back dragging her legs with heavy footsteps. She was too busy sulking to notice that someone had snuck behind her and was currently stifling her laughter at the upset dork. 

" Oh my! " Taeyeon shrieked in surprise after feeling a pair of arms around her waist. 

" Yah, why do you keep sulking? " Sunny rested her chin on the kid leader's shoulder while pouting. 

" Because you gave Fany a massage and i didn't even get a hug... " Taeyeon mumbled sadly and her gaze lowered even more, fingers starting to cramp up. 

Sunny melted. She smiled cutely after realising that the kid was jealous because Tiffany sat with her on the plane, held her hand while sleeping and now when they landed, got a massage from the bunny.

Sunny was busy giggling with Seohyun at the departure gates while Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were holding onto the younger girl when they had just come out of the plane as it was freezing cold and Sunny didn't have thick clothes on; before the baby-faced girl could do anything, the bunny was hugged by HyoYoung. 

" But she can't make my heart race like you can. " Sunny wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and kissed her cheek gently. 

" And she can't make you blush like I can. " Taeyeon winked, hugging the girl's waist closer and grinned after seeing how Sunny blushed after being pulled closer. 

*

" KWON YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! " 

" CHOI SOOYOUNGGGGGGGGGG!! " 

The two best friends met in the middle of the airport dramatically. The shikshin threw her luggage aside and ran to Yuri while the kkab threw her ipod and phone to Krystal before she ran towards Sooyoung. 

                  

The both of them giggled after seeing the faces of their members and Baby Jung. A shorty came marching towards them and pulled Yuri's ear like a mum. Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon went towards the awkward Jung standing at the side playing with Yuri's phone.

" Kwon Yul. Only that shikshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter