Chapter 7

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Girls, time to get up! " Taeyeon yelled and rang a bell as she walked along the hallway and up the stairs as well, waking the girls for their individual responsibilities to get their baby ice princess back. 

After that night YoonYul and Jessica talked for once since she left, they had stayed up almost every night just to chat, making up for the lost time between the 3 of them.

It was wrong for them to keep Jessica's whereabouts from the girls but they couldn't let it out knowing that their Sica-umma would come back, only to get hurt twice as bad.

Could they risk that? Could they? No, of course not.

It was amazing how the 3 of them could make their bond stronger through technology and such, they shared secrets together and informed her about the conditions of the girls, told her their problems and in the same way, demanded for Jessica to spill her problems and secrets.

It was no wonder why Yoona and Yuri were always so tired even though they haven't even done it. 

" YoonYul! The both of you are the last at the table again, what have you two been doing so late at night? " Taeyeon asked and wiggled her eyebrows. 

" Hey! Kim Taeyeon, we haven't done it yet. " Yuri shouted in embarrassment as she flushed pink. 

" Aigoo, okay. By the way, I was just kidding when I said the both you were last to wake up, you're actually the first today. Kwon Yuri, come down and help me with breakfast. Please? " Taeyeon asked nicely before leaving the room. 

Yuri sat up and rubbed her eyes before yawning tiredly. She started to stretch her long, slender legs and her rock-hard waist. Yuri turned to her side and saw her sleeping angel.

Yoona had never been less than flawless to Yuri. Everything about her was perfect to Yuri. Yuri leaned down and propped her body up with one arm before staring at the sleeping girl.

She raised her hand, caressing her milky white cheeks and frowned when Yoona slapped her hands before turning to the other side.

Yuri turned her over and rested her head on Yoona's chest. It caused Yoona to wake up and stir but since her girlfriend wasn't paying attention to her, she pretended to sleep while she entwined her fingers in her lover's hair. 

" Yah, I know you're awake. Get up, lazy bum. " Yuri released herself from Yoona's grasp and smacked her gently.

" Ayeee~ Honey, please go and make breakfast for me. " Yoona whined before burying herself under the covers.

 Yuri let out a chuckle and made her way to the bathroom. She started to bun her hair up, preparing to put on a mask before brushing her pearly whites.

Yuri, being the good seobang she was, took Yoona's baby blue toothbrush and spread toothpaste on it for her before preparing a cup of water as well. She rinsed her face one last time and kissed the sleeping angel's forehead before heading downstairs to help Taeyeon with breakfast. 

" Taeyeon-ah. Isn't Hyoyeonie usually helping you also? " Yuri asked while rubbing her eyes. 

" Yeah, you wanna wake her up for me? " Taeyeon asked and smiled. 

" Su-- " 

" Good morning, guys! It's a surprise to see you so early, Yul. " Hyoyeon greeted and ruffled the black pearl's hair lightly. 

" Ok. So what shall we prepare for them today? " Yuri asked and opened the refridgerator. 

" Hmm.. we will have American breakfast today. Scrambled eggs, toasted bread, hashbrowns, bacons and hams with a serving of salad. Okay with that? " Taeyeon suggested and turned behind, only to find the other 2 falling asleep, one on the refridgerator door and the other on the kitchen countertop. 

" You two, wake up before these eggs end up in your face and not for breakfast. " Taeyeon raised both hands with 6 eggs and pretended to toss, knowing it wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter