Chapter 10

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Good morning Taeyeon-unnie! " The ever-polite maknae greeted their leader as she leaned against the counter top, drinking her daily dose of ma.

" Good morning Seohyun-ah. " Taeyeon returned a weak smile. 

Seohyun headed to the refrigerator to get her sweet potato before joining Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny in the living room. Yoona and Tiffany were in the deer's cafe on level 4, trying out new recipes for their meals. 

Taeyeon remembered what had happened between her and Tiffany the day before. She couldn't do this to Jessica. Jessica had always been good to her, never fought with her and always helped her guide the kids. Jessica was always the closest to her besides Yuri and Sunny. She couldn't hurt Jessica because she loved Tiffany. 

" Taeyeon? " 

"........" 

" Hey! " Hyoyeon yelled and smacked Taeyeon's head hard. 

" Ow! What was that for? " Taeyeon mumbled and rubbed her head, silently. 

" Are you okay? You seem out of sorts. " Hyoyeon put her hand on the silent dork's shoulder before squeezing it gently. 

" Can we talk? " Hyoyeon was shocked, she had never seen Taeyeon so listless before. 

" Alright. Do you want me to bring Yuri and Sunny along? " Hyoyeon stated while pulling the girl into her arms, letting Taeyeon feel the warmth and love from that embrace alone. 

She felt the listless girl nod against her shoulders and she brought her into hers and Sooyoung's room. 

Hyoyeon went back to the living room and saw a cute setting. Yuri's head was on Sunny's lap while Sunny's head was leaning on her dear hubby's shoulder and their ever-so-caring maknae was feeding them sweet potato. She imagined her and Sooyoung having two kids in the same setting and she started smiling to herself. 

" Baby? What are you doing there? " Sooyoung smiled and asked her cute wifey who was spacing out.

" And we thought Sica was the only who spaced out. " Sunny and Yuri said in unison. 

" YAH. what did the two of you just say? " Hyoyeon glared. 

" You are beautiful, Hyo. " Sunny smiled nervously while she Yuri's hair. 

" She's hanging with Sica too much. " Yuri whispered into the frightened bunny's ears. 

Seohyun overheard what the black pearl said and giggled while as she fed Sunny sweet potato, causing Hyoyeon and Sooyoung to look at her weirdly. 

" Sunny, Yuri. Taeyeon wants to talk to us. " Hyoyeon dragged the 2 into her room with her. 

*

" Gosh, Hyo. What's the rush? " Yuri whined and Sunny nodded her head cutely. 

Taeyeon looked up with tears rolling down her face. 

" Woah. What happened? " Yuri rushed to the crying dork and wiped her tears away frantically. 

None of them were surprised at Taeyeon crying because they have seen her break down before, but if Sooyoung and Seohyun were to come in right now, they would probably die of fright and shock. 

" I went to Tiffany's room yesterday. I swear all I wanted to do was to wake her up until she fell and slipped in the bathroom. She was unconscious for a while. When she was on my lap, I let out all my feelings for her. Unfortunately, she was actually pretending to be asleep because she wanted to know my feelings for her. And after that, we kissed. " 

" What? " Hyoyeon and Yuri shouted in unison. 

Sunny, however remained calm and composed. She headed to Taeyeon and pulled the sobbing dork in her arms before her head softly and gently, trying to soothe the little baby in her arms. Taeyeon cried not because she was upset Tiffany might leave her.

She cried because she was feeling guilty of taking advantage of Tiffany when the latter was confused, she cried because she would hurt Jessica if they ever turned into a couple.

She was their leader. In order to lead, she must be a good leader by showing a good example for the rest to follow.

" I'm really gonna kill you now, Tiffany. " Yuri muttered under her breath and stormed out of the room with Hyoyeon behind her trying to clam her down. 

" I r-really didn't do it on purpose. " Taeyeon was whimpering into Sunny's shoulders. The two were hugging each other tightly like their life depended on it. 

" I know. Shh......Taeyeon-ah. Don't cry anymore, it hurts me too. " Sunny said and a tear unconsciously dropped from her big, oval-shaped eyes. 

" Hmm? What did you say, Sunny-ah? " Taeyeon looked up after hearing the younger girl saying that it hurt her as well. Sunny covered her face before she herself broke down in the leader's arms. 

" Why are you crying? " Taeyeon wiped her own tears and hugged her, patting her back gently. 

" Sunny, I hope I'm not being too egoistic but um.............. Do you like me or something? " Taeyeon asked while caressing Sunny's back. 

" W-Well, yeah. I understand that you can't return the feelings. " Sunny pulled away and started to walk away. 

Taeyeon let everything sink in before her eyes widened in surprise and she ran towards Sunny, backhugging her. The butterflies in the little bunny's stomach were already prepared to fly out of and her heart rate was already in overdrive. Taeyeon buried her face into Sunny's back and smiled a bit. 

" Sunny-ah, can you wait for me to be ready? " She asked, slowly and carefully. 

" Oh Tae. I would do anything for you. " Sunny turned around and threw her arms around Taeyeon's neck in glee. 

*

*

*

" Tiffany Hwang! What do you think you're doing behind Sica's back? " Yuri shouted the moment she reached the cafe, she could be spotted with a pissed expression a mile away.

Yoona was the only at the counter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter