Chapter 24

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri's Office. 

" Gyul, is Yuri's report done yet? " Sunny asked she wiped the remaining tear stains on her face. 

Gyuri held up her hand and typed in Yuri's patient tag number before waiting near the printer as it started to print the medical reports clearly and accurately. 

The Goddess took a deep breath and picked up the small stack of papers on the tray, closing her eyes for awhile to prepare herself mentally in case anything turned out to be true. 

" Sunny-ah.... " 

*

*

*

*

On the other side of LA.

" Hyung, don't you think you're going too far? " A voice called out as a charming, puppy-eyed man came marching into the room, his face with obvious anger. 

" Shut up, Chansung. " Taecyeon snapped and went back to typing out what seemed to be a individual biography on the girls. 

" Chansung-ah, ignore Taecyeon. He's such an . " Junho said and patted the fuming maknae's back. 

" Yeah. Just because he couldn't get the girl he wanted, he goes around betraying the whole damn world. Thanks for ruining our friendships with our dongsaengs. Thank you so much. " Junsu yelled sarcastically and flashed the middle finger behind Taecyeon's back. 

Nichkhun glared at the older boy and slapped the back of Taecyeon's head on the way out. The boys all followed suit and left their house one after another. They didn't want to be in the same house with a backstabber. 

The Thai prince huffed and took out his phone, searching for his girl best friend's number. He needed to talk to someone who could understand him and really cheer him up. 

Ring, Ring. Ring, Ring. Ring, Ring. 

He pouted and ruffled his hair in frustration while the boys behind just sat on the steps of the house, waiting for further instructions from him. 

' Kwon. You better answer your phone or else I'll seriously kill you! ' 

Ring, Ring. Rin----

Voice: Hello? 

Nichkhun: Hello? Yah, Yuri! 

Voice: Dugu? Yuri's in the bathroom. I'm Yoona, her girlfriend. Is your message for her important? 

Nichkhun: Yoona-ah! It's Nichkhun-oppa. Can you tell Yuri to hurry up? I need to talk to her about something urgent. 

Yoona: Sure, Oppa. Give me a second.

 Background: " Baby, hurry up! Someone's on the phone! " 

              Yuri: Okay, Princess! 

Nichkhun: Thanks, Yoona. Where are you girls staying at now? 

Yoona: We're at Good Samaritan Hospital, oppa. 

Nichkhun: What? Why?

Yoona: Yul had a high fever last week, she's showing symptoms of a disease. I don't really know the details yet though, we're waiting for the report to come.

Nichkhun: That silly girl! 

Yoona: I know, Oppa. She's out. See you soon. Love you. 

 " Yah, Im Yoona! Are you cheating on me already? How could you? Oh my goodness, Baby! " 

Nichkhun laughed at his best friend from trainee days. Her jealous ways never changed. She continued to whine and be a baby towards Yoona in the background which could be heard from over the phone. 

Yuri: Yes, Hello? Who's  the man that's been flirting with my girlfriend and what do you want? 

Nichkhun: Kwon Yuri! How dare you be rude to your best friend?

Yuri: Eh? Annyeong Khun-oppa. I miss you, Oppa. Where did you go? 

Nichkhun: I miss you too Yuri-ah. Anyway, I have something important to tell you.... 

*

*

*

*

GyulSun. 

" Sunny-ah! Why are you crying again? " Gyur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter