Chapter 12

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOS ANGELES. 12am.

" Seobang, hurry up. We're gonna call them now! " Jessica shouted while she was running to the living room with her pink laptop, Krystal and Amber behind her running with Krystal holding their shared blue laptop.

" Coming. Oh my god, Yoong. Stop eating right now! " Yuri shouted and ran from the kitchen towards the living room, dragging the mini shikshin with her. 

Jessica sat on one side of the table with YoonYul on either side of her while KryBer sat on the opposite side, both getting ready to call their members in Korea.

The only reason why Jessica was the first to reach the hall was because the sooner they call, the sooner she gets to see Tiffany. She wasn't gonna deny anything, it was a fact that no matter where she was, Tiffany was always in her mind and heart. 

Seeing Jessica in deep thought, Yuri secretly took out her phone and sent a text to the kid leader. 

From: Kkab Yul 

Taengoo. Is Fany going to be in the video call? Sica is already thinking of seeing her and well, she's spacing out again. So if the mushroom appears, we shall all give them space and let both of them alone, okay? We can skype on my laptop. Soojung and Ambro says hi to all of you as well. Ask Tiff on her feelings for Sica, I'm gonna ask Sica for her response if Fany wants to get back together with her. 

Yuri giggled at her idea and was anticipating the talk between the 2.

Jessica and Tiffany had enough time to think and sort their own feelings out, it was definitely going to be awkward at first but hopefully with the danshins and jangshins' help, they were finally going to patch up. 

" Um Sica-ah.. If Fany wants to get back together with you, are you gonna agree or are you gonna take a break? " Yuri asked slowly, intertwining her fingers with Yoona's behind Jessica's back. 

" Honestly, I don't know. I can't deny that I'm afraid to get hurt by her again, i would rather take a break so that she can analyse her feelings before we actually get back together. " Jessica locked her gaze on her fingers, looking down at the floor.

Krystal sighed after hearing her response.

It was obvious that the 2 missed each other, enough to make them get back together while the girls would always be behind them, supporting either one if they fall. Yoona simply smiled at Krystal and shook her head gently, asking her to leave it as that.

Yuri pulled Jessica's head against her shoulder, letting the older girl's tears drop one by one while Yoona was rubbing her back comfortingly.

Yuri handed her phone to Yoona, signaling Krystal to come over and take over Yoona's place so that Yoona could reply Taeyeon's message.

Krystal got up and hugged her sister lovingly, now Jessica was sandwiched between Yuri and Krystal. Her best friend and her younger sister. It only made her tears fall more. 

From: Taengoo  

Yes she will be in the call as well. Sooyoung just asked her and she said that she would rather get back together with Sica because she misses her so much and this time, I think she's really gonna change. It has been terrible for that mushroom, really. Okay we'll leave them later. :) 

Yoona sighed again.

One wanted to get back together as a couple while the other wanted a break. It was just going to get harder and harder for the other girls to bring them back together. She looked back at the trio hugging and turned back to the phone with a heavy mood. 

From: Kkab Yul 

Hey Taeng-unnie, Yoong here. Sica-unnie said that she would rather take a break then get back together straight away because she was afraid to get hurt again. What are we going to do, Unnie? :( 

Yoona gasped when she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist with her chin leaning on her shoulder. Yuri hugged her girlfriend even tighter from behind when she heard the younger one gasp. 

" What's wrong, Princess? " Yuri asked and pouted when she saw Yoona's weak smile.

Yoona turned around and pecked Yuri's lips before wrapping her arms around her worried lover's neck.

Yuri's hands s around her waist as it was the most natural thing to do. Their eyes met for awhile before Yoona buried her face into Yuri's chest, rubbing her nose against Yuri's tank top.

" Yah. What happened to you, Yoona-ah? " Yuri whined and caressed Yoona's hair while her other hand hugged the other girl's waist closer to her. 

" Look at the message Taeyeon-unnie sent, Baby.. " Yoona handed Yuri the phone before going back to her usual position, snuggling against Yuri's body. 

*

*

*

Seoul. 5pm.

" Sunny-ah. Can you check on Tiffany? She hasn't come out yet and we need to call Yul~! " Taeyeon whined and backhugged the little bunny. 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun saw the interaction and smiled coyly, it was definitely a matter of time before the two danshins got together. Sooyoung was busy taking out the chargers and plugs for the computers to be set up. 

" Okay Taengoo, let me go now? " Sunny smiled and turned her head, kissing the dork's cheek gently. 

" Andwae! You're mine so no no. " Taeyeon shook her head like a kid and pouted, holding onto Sunny like a baby would with her toys. Sunny giggled and the both of them walked towards Tiffany's room together. 

*

" Fany-ah. " 

" Eh? Annyeong. TaeTae? What's up with you? Someone's being a clingy girl. " Tiffany stood with her hands on her waist with an eyebrow up, a teasing smile on her face. 

Taeyeon blushed and let go of Sunny, causing the bunny to pout a little. 

" Are you done yet? We're waiting for you to ca-- " 

Before Taeyeon could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter