Chapter 18

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night. 

" Unnie, did I do something wrong? " Yoona asked, staring blankly at the ceiling. 

" No, Yoong. Don't think too much about it okay? Sicababy said that Yuwree has these timely moodswings once in awhile. " Tiffany tried her best to cheer up the crestfallen girl. 

" No, Unnie. I did something, she never gets this angry with me. Maybe I've been too hard on her. I keep pinching her ear and slapping her arms. The cuts from the incident haven't cured fully.. " Yoona bolted from her sleeping position, burying her face into her hands. 

" She's not that petty, Yoona-ah. Don't worry too much. Yuwree treats you like her queen, don't be so hard on yourself. " Tiffany pulled the remorseful girl into her arms, her hair. 

" But Unnie, Yuri is my girlfriend, how can I be so oblivious to her injuries? Damn, I really deserve this crap tonight. " Yoona pouted, playing with her fingers.

" Yoong, do you remember the occasion coming up the day after tomorrow? " Tiffany asked, trying to hint at the dense deer. 

" Is there? Hm.. It's not any of the Unnies' birthday.. Oh my goodness. It's our fourth anniversary! " Yoona yelled in realisation. 

" That's right, Yoong. I'm pretty sure Yuwree will come back for you on that day. Sleep now or else I'll tell your Yuwree not to come back ever again. " Tiffany smirked playfully and tucked the younger girl in. 

" Unnie! You're mean~ " 

Tiffany covered her ears with her hands, trying to block out the sound of Yoona's whiny voice. She glared at the choding and got an idea. The eyesmiling girl took out her phone and punched in a number. 

" Hello? Yuwree-ah! Don't come back u--- " 

" Fany-Unnie! Stop! " Yoona shouted, trying to reach for the phone. 

" Im Yoona, you sleep now or forever say goodbye to Kwon Yuwree. " Tiffany stated and smiled after seeing Yoona scramble under the covers. 

To: T-Mushroom

Tiffany Hwang Mi Young! Don't you dare bully my Yoong or Sica won't be coming back. ;) Goodnight, sweet dreams Fany-ah. Thanks for taking care of her tonight. 

' Aish, Kwon Yuwree! '

*

*

*

*

" Sica-ah! Let's stay in the penthouse tonight, I think Yuri wants to spend some time with Krystal. She already drove back to pick that whining baby up. " Sooyoung said, laying on the bed. 

" Huh? But this is what Yuri bought for Yoong. Again? Baby Jung is gonna rip her off, seriously. Yuri's weaknesses will always be us and she's gonna die soon. " Jessica rolled her eyes and plopped herself on the single couch. 

" It's okay, she asked us to stay if we wanted. Let them have their bonding time. It's been awhile since the two spent time like in the past. Enough about those two. What about you and Fany? " Sooyoung asked while she walked to the kitchen counter top. 

" I don't know, I just feel like she's really gonna change after we get back together. But for some reason, I have a bad feeling in general. It's like this is the calm before the storm. " Jessica leaned forward, massaging her temples gently. 

" Don't think too much, Sica-ah. Everything will be fine as long as our girls are together, right? " Sooyoung smiled and continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter