Chapter 1

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another 2 years has passed since their vacation in Paris.

SM Entertainment has shut down and now all idol groups are free. Girls' Generation and F(x) are now living opposite each other. Exo-K and Exo-M can finally live together as 12 boys and not in different countries anymore. SHINee and Super Junior are busy traveling the world. 

However, groups like BEAST, 2PM, 2AM,  After School, T-ara, Kara and Miss A have all disbanded because they missed their family but the members are still tight and staying together. 

Well actually, the girls live in huge mansion because of their severance pay. Right now, all members have some role or some way in their now-happy and free family.

 

*

*

 

Yoona and Yuri have been nothing but cheesy, crazy, wild, mischievious. Other than that, they have been the counselors of the girls as well. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung have been sweeter and the dancing queen has stopped teasing Sooyoung about her food obsession. Ever since Sooyoung had sprung her a surprise on their anniversary, Hyoyeon has been a wonderful girlfriend to her Choi Seobang. Seohyun is still dating Yonghwa and their relationship is going strong. It was going to be their first anniversary in a couple of months. 

Taeyeon has been a wreck, however. She was still dwelling between her feelings for two specific women with absolutely no progress. 

“FANY PLEASE!”

The entire doom shook with the Sleeping Beauty's thunderous pleading and the constant knocks on the room door of her's and Tiffany's.

“Go a-away…”

Tiffany was inside with Yoona and Sunny, trying to calm down and think straight. She was still lost; this feeling was very new to her and it really doesn’t help that Jessica was sought after by many different people. No one else would be able to help her better than the two who have been through a lot more jealousy issues too - Yoona and Sunny were the best fit. 

“Fany–”

“Sica. Let her be alone with them for a while, okay?” Yuri pulled Jessica into the living room and rubbed her back to calm her down. She felt bad that the couple was still dealing with such minor issues but it wasn’t her place to scold them for it. A sigh left her lips and she patted Jessica’s head, “she's just not thinking straight. You know how she is, right? Trust Yoong and Sunny.”

Yuri, Taeyeon and Seohyun were all with Jessica in the living room, trying to explain Tiffany's point of view to her; they knew how bad this couple's fights could get when there were misunderstandings but this was a first. They could usually solve it on their own with a lot of shouting but the girls never had to get involved and yet this time, every single member was involved.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung headed to the kitchen to cook dinner since Tiffany couldn't lay out the table so Hyoyeon replaced her for today. Yoona and Sunny were with Tiffany, trying their best to convince Tiffany to listen to Jessica's side of the story and not assume what she saw was real, it might have been from a different angle.  

Seohyun swopped places with Yuri, sitting beside Jessica this time; her heart aching at the sight of the dejected woman who took care of her like a mother would. She held Jessica’s hand in her own and rubbed the back of her palm with her thumb, “Sica-unnie, why don’t you explain your side of the story to us so we can understand too? Maybe we can explain it even better to Tiffany-unnie before she starts to misunderstand things again.”

“Donghae invited me and Tiffany out for dinner a few days ago. We met at the pub nearby, around 77th avenue, where all the big condos were. We were talking for about an hour or so w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter