One Fine Day

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

RIING!

 

At the sound of the alarm clock, Go Yoonhye reached an arm out to snooze the alarm clock.

Once it was turned off, she laid down again for a few minutes when her alarm clock started ringing again.

Now, she turned it off for good. “Okay. Okay. I’m up now, sheesh.” She told her alarm clock.

Nope. She wasn’t crazy for talking that way to her non-living alarm clock. But morning people are just simply crazy.

She headed straight to the bathroom and took a warm shower. Dressed in her school uniform, she went down to the dining area where she was greeted by the delicious aroma of omelette and bacon.

She happily feasted down her breakfast, knowing all the efforts of her grandmother.

When she was done, she went to the garden only to be welcomed by the hardworking back of her grandmother watering the plants.

A smile appeared in Yoonhye’s face. “Halmeoni!” She called out.

Her grandmother looked up to see her granddaughter running towards her.

“Yoonhye-ah. Good morning! Did you already eat your breakfast?” Grandma asked.

Yoonhye nodded her head. “All done, Halmeoni. It was nice… as usual.” She giggled. “I’m heading to school now. See you later, Halmeoni!” She kissed her grandma’s cheek and walked towards the gates.

With a final wave of goodbye, Yoonhye went her way to school.

 

 

 

 

She waited for her bus in the bus stop. At the same time, she waited for her best friend, Oh Sehun, to come.

At the sight of her bus from afar, she searched around for the sight of Sehun. Just when her bus arrived, someone called her name.

“Yoon-ah!”

She turned to her nickname and saw Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter