Agreed

Luck And You

 

Mrs. Kim eventually talked to Jaeun about that gathering thing the next day.

Jaeun was still wondering about L’s weird attitude yesterday. She was sure she didn’t do anything wrong to him that day. Of course, she hadn’t even seen him and she wouldn’t be able to see him if he hadn’t showed up acting like a bipolar person.

Jaeun entered Mrs. Kim’s office. Mrs. Kim was engrossed to the paper works in front of her and she barely looked at Jaeun.

“Good morning, Mrs. Kim.” She greeted.

Mrs. Kim finally looked at her, smiling and shoving all the papers away from her desk. “Hello, Jaeun. You may sit.” She said as she gave her a welcoming vibe.

Jaeun nodded and sat in front of her.

Mrs. Kim sighed. “Myungsoo told you about the gathering, hasn’t he?” She asked.

Jaeun nodded. “He did, Mrs. Kim.” She replied.  *But he didn’t allow me to think before he left.* She thought.

Mrs. Kim smiled. “I believe you gave him an answer he doesn’t want.” She said.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on Mrs. Kim. *What answer is she talking about? I haven’t even answered!* She thought as she looked at Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim smiled. “Well, Myungsoo is usually cold but he has never been this grumpy. He was grumpy since yesterday, when he went home for the first time after we bought him a condo.” She replied.

Jaeun listened to what Mrs. Kim is talking about. “I believe Myungsoo has become attached to you, Kwon Jaeun.” She said as Jaeun’s eyes widened in shock.

She shook her head as she chuckled lightly. “No. I don’t think that’s possible.” She disagreed.

Mrs. Kim smiled at her. “And I think you are too.” She beamed making Jaeun look at her in pure disgust.

Mrs. Kim chuckled. She knows these phases where two individuals are actually in denial of what they feel for each other. Of course, she has been watching L grow fond of Jaeun as his tutor.

The time, L called Jaeun to take care of him when he was sick, she knew that her son is actually feeling something for her. She knew her son so well and she knows what her son is feeling.

She is the mother. Of course, she knows her son so well and even better than her son knows himself.

And the way she sees how Jaeun reacts, she thinks Jaeun feels the same thing for L as well.

“So,” Mrs. Kim started. “Are you attending the gathering?” She asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaeun walked to the hallway to her class when she saw L talking intimately with a girl.

Usually, she would just shrug scenes like this off.

But after hearing what L’s mom had said, perhaps, she felt different upon seeing the sight.

It’s like there is this uncomfortable feeling in her chest that is making her breathing difficult for her. Unusual and uncomfortable. She hates it.

She tried her hardest to walk as normally as she can when she passed by L and the girl.

She tried to walk pass by them without being noticed.

However…

“Kwon Jaeun!!!!”

Jaeun stopped when she heard her name being called by someone. She looked behind to see who called.

She smiled. “Oh, Minwoo?” She asked.

Minwoo came running to her with a bright smile. “Walking to class?” He asked.

Jaeun nodded. “Yes. What are you doing here?” She asked.

Minwoo chuckled. “Well, my mom transferred me here.” He said.  “You know, I don’t want to go to my old school anymore.” He added.

Jaeun smiled and nodded. “Or maybe you like someone else here.” She joked.

Minwoo gave her a meaningful smile. “Why are you such a psychic, Kwon Jaeun?” He rode on with her joke.

Jaeun laughed as they started walking again. “So, what class are you in?” She asked.

“4-A.” He replied.

Jaeun looked at him excitedly. “Really? We belong together!” She beamed.

Minwoo chuckled. “Wow. What a coincidence!” He beamed as they both walked to class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L couldn’t stop gritting his teeth as he saw that same guy who ruined his day yesterday.

And why the hell are they together today again?

Why is he in this school?

WHY IS HE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS HIM AGAIN?

“Oppa?” The girl asked.

L snapped out of his thoughts and focused his attention to the girl again. “So, as I was saying, you just have to transpose the numbers from this side to this side to get the right answer.” He explained.

The girl nodded and smiled.  “Thank you, Oppa!” She said as she bowed and went back to her class.

L sighed and went to his next class.

Unfortunately, it’s with Kwon Jaeun.

 

“So, as the saying goes, ‘No man is an island.’” Mr. Kang started. “So, I want you all to write an essay about that saying to be passed next week.” He explained.

The students nodded in agreement and in understanding, while L just tapped his pen on his desk.

Jaeun looked at him. “Death note, what the hell is wrong with you?” She asked as she is starting to grow annoyed with the tapping sound.

L has been tapping since the time he sat which is freaking 4 hours ago.

Jaeun is distracted with the sound and she is really going crazy with another tapping sound.

L looked at her and shrugged. “Nothing. How about you?” He asked back. “What is wrong with you, Karate Kid?” He asked.

Jaeun gave him a deadly glare. “What do you think are you doing? You are disturbing a lot of people with the tapping sound of that pen of yours!” She beamed.

L looked around and saw no one getting disturbed with the sound. “Well, they all seem to carry on.” He replied. “Are you just speaking for yourself?” He asked.

Jaeun exhaled deeply and shut her eyes forcefully to contain her emotions. “Just stop it.” She finally said as she went back to sitting and listening to the teacher.

L looked at her and felt a bit guilty but no, when he sees that Minwoo guy beside her, his anger just comes back and even recharges to maximum level.

How he hates to see this guy especially with Kwon Jaeun.

He couldn’t stand the sight. Like he wants to punch him straight to the face when he is with her.

*But why do I even seem to so protective of that Karate Kid anyway?!* He scolded himself in his mind.

He balled his fist until dismissal to prevent himself from doing something unforgiveable to that Minwoo guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At last! Dismissal time.

L sighed in relief as he took his things and left the class. But he looked at Jaeun first. “Hey, do we have session today?” He asked.

Jaeun looked at him and nodded. “Chemistry, remember?” She asked.

L nodded. “Then, can we go now?” He asked as he gave Minwoo his ‘Sorry-I-win’ look and grabbed Jaeun’s wrist to the library.

“Hey! Why’d you have to drag me!?” Jaeun complained as she pulled her hand.

L shrugged then walked first.

Jaeun balled her fists as she walked after.

*I WISH I NEVER AGREED TO COME WITH YOU ON THAT GATHERING!* She thought angrily as she followed L to the library.

 

 

 

 

===================

Don't you think Death Note and Karate Kid would make a really good couple? lol

A really weird and loud couple because they will always shout at each other. HAHAHAHAH! ^^