Mr Taxi is Too Perfect Part I KYUYOUNG.

The Random Shots

"Mr taxi taxi taxi shouto jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi.." SNSD lipsynced to the song as they danced for the music video.

"Fighting!!" LeeTeuk shouted as the girls danced powerfully to the song.

"CUT." The PD sighed as he glared at LeeTeuk. LeeTeuk winced and got a smack on his back from TaeYeon. "Oppa! How many times have I told you not to cheer for us when I'm singing?!"

"Aww sorry Darling, you all look stunning."

"That's obvious." TaeYeon scoffed at LeeTeuk as he shyly placed his arm over her shoulder.

SooYoung sighed as she sat down and gulped down her water. She looked over at KyuHyun who was talking to SeoHyun and Ryeowook. She wanted to go to him, but they had just fought. They hadn't seen each other for a month since SNSD's mr taxi preparations.

KyuHyun spun around and saw SooYoung sitting on the stereo set, drinking some water. She looked rather pale, but she tried to look strong. He approached her, not caring whether she had forgiven him. Anyway, he was in the wrong. He stopped infront of her. She didn't even bother to look up. She just brushed past KyuHyun as she made her way to the set again.

KyuHyun sighed in frustration.

=================================

"Soo, do this for us, just continue this for another 1 week, please." Kyuhyun said as he grabbed her arm forcefully. More tears spilled from her glassy eyes as she looked at KyuHyun.

"1 week? You always say one more 1 week, how long more?!"

"Please SooYoung, stop making things harder already.."

"Harder? Making you feel more stressed? what about me, cho kyuhyun?! I'm the one who's now unwillingly working with you. I have to act as though I'm not in love with you infront of the media. And there you are talking with SeoHyun and saying stuff like the maknae freaking couple?! You know that SeoHyun once liked you, why are you making me like this over and over again?!"

"STOP IT. JUST DO THIS, PLEASE." KyuHyun said as he spun her around, facing his face directly. She was shocked. She was never glared or shouted at by KyuHyun before. He felt remorseful inside, but he just couldn't get that bastard face off him.

"Do this for us." He whispered softly as he looked at SooYoung who was badly shook and more tears came down silently.

She chuckled a little.

"For us, or you and your fans, KyuHyun? Tell me." She said as she stared into his eyes which was evading her's.

"Tell me. I said, tell me!" She shouted as her echos filled the super junior rehearsal room. KyuHyun kept quiet. 

SooYoung nodded her head a few times while her tears threatened to spill out more. "I knew it all along." She said as she grabbed her bag and ran out of the room. She almost bumped into the two eavesdroppers, DongHae and EunHyuk. 

"Soo.." DongHae said as he tried to grab her hand but she already made a run for the exit. EunHyuk sighed as he and DongHae looked into the room again. KyuHyun just stayed in the position. He was biting on his lower lip. That was what the maknae always did to stop his tears from coming out. 

"CHO KYUHYUN." HyoYeon shouted as she pushed away her own boyfriend, EunHyuk. She kicked open the door with Tiffany and just saw KyuHyun sitting there, playing starcraft.

"STOP PLAYING." Tiffany closed the laptop and KyuHyun glared at her. "What's up Hwang?"

"What's up? WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?!"

"Well what's up with me?"

"You.. What did you do to SooYoung?"

"What did I do to her? She was just sensitive."

"SENSITIVE?! YOU TOLD HER TO WAIT ANOTHER 1 WEEK. ARE YOU NUTS?!" HyoYeon banged the table.

"She didn't want to listen to me." KyuHyun said coldly as he opened his laptop again.

"Do you know what's with her now?! She ran back, practically run back from your rehearsal room to our dorm in the rain and she was crying the whole time! After that, she locked herself in the room. She hasn't come out!"

"What do you want me to do?" KyuHyun asked as he stared at his computer. He bit on his lower lip.

"Go talk to her." Tiffany said as she sighed.

"She won't listen, and I don't want to waste my time."KyuHyun said as he bit on his lower lip harder and continued to play starcraft.

"Fine. FINE. If this is what you want Cho KyuHyun, you'll regret it." Tiffany gritted her teeth as she and HyoYeon left the super junior dorms angrily, not even once looking a their own boyfriends. Some of the boys glared at KyuHyun but LeeTeuk hurriedly closed KyuHyun's door.

"Okay people, calm down alright.." LeeTeuk said as KyuHyun locked the door.

He closed his starcraft game and revealed all the news about him and a few female idols. He watched the fancams of him and SooYoung. Tears formed as he punched the wall. Why did things have to come this way?!

==============================

"Girls, I left my wallet at the rehearsal, i'll go get it!" Jessica said as she put on her coat and went out.

When she reached the rehearsal room..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KYUHYUN OPPA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She shouted in her dolphin pitch as KyuHyun covered his ears.

"I'm looking for something." He said.

"oh.. you meant, SOMEBODY? Well she's not here, as you can see."

"Sica, where's soo? Please tell me."

"Where's Soo? Where SooYoung is? Why the hell are you asking me? You've hurt her enough already, I don't think you should go and see or talk to her. Thankyou KyuHyun, for making her cry so much that she didn't open her room till now and she hasn't eat dinner. All because of you."

"It's all because of me that's why i want to talk to her. Seriously Sica, tell me." He said. Jessica snorted and was about to leave the dorm with her purse when KyuHyun blocked the door.

"You're not leaving now, Ice Princess. Tell me where she is."

"Well freaking idiotic man, stop asking. Do you know how freaking hard it is for SooYoung to tolerate all your crap for the past 4 months?! Seriously, no girlfriend can even take your crap for a day! Do you see how much SooYoung loves you?! And yet all the time you dare to go back to her to ask her for 1 more week to sacrifice. What do you think she is?!"

"Sica, I love SooYoung too. I love her that's why I'm asking her to sacrifice so that she wouldn't get hurt!"

"Utter crap. You're doing this for you and your fangirls. Do you love your girlfriend? Why are you doing this to her?! Seriously Cho, if you loved SooYoung with your whole heart, You wouldn't have done these just for your career." Jessica pushed him aside and left the rehearsal room. KyuHyun bit on his lower lip as he slumped onto the rehearsal room door.