She. [changsoo]

The Random Shots

Even when I close my eyes, I can see.

Even when I am far away, I know.

How beautiful of a person she is.

I stood at the doorway once again, watching the SNSD practice for their debut song. Even though she was far from me, I could still see her through the mirror. Her smile was something I always wanted to find for everyday. I secretly wished that I could use my phone to take a picture of that smile plastered on her face, but it would seem weird, right?

Every night before I slept, all my thoughts would surface around her. I always told myself that I should stop myself from falling deeply in love and should forget her. Somehow whenever I close my eyes, pictures of her pop out into my mind. It's impossible to forget that beauty.

I don’t want to let go of her hands.

It feels as if we’ll shatter.

How delicate of a person she is.

I pulled her through the crowds of people as she was crying because of Dream Concert. Even though I've never been through before a crowd of people screaming someone else's group name while your own group is performing on stage, I felt that her heart was breaking. I tried to wipe her tears when I pulled her to the staircase but she moved her head away.

But never will I let go of that hand that I always wanted to hold, afraid that she might just collapse into tears again. It breaks my heart to see her in this state.

The person who is laughing amongst those people

That angel is my lady.

I feel childishly proud

My expression becomes like an idiot

Please laugh only with me, oh she, she.

I want to be your last.
You’re my heaven.
Only one in the world, oh she, she.

ChangMin laughed as he watched SNSD receive the award for the crowned streak. All SNSD girls plastered on a beautiful smile, but he was only looking at SooYoung who was smiling throughout the whole crowd of artistes.

"Yah pabo, you look like a real pabo now." YunHo said as he brought ChangMin a cup of hot chocolate. "I know you're proud of Youngie, but can you not make it so obvious? It gives me the goosebumps."YunHo said as he made a weird face at ChangMin but ChangMin just laughed it off.

She is very prideful
She never cries
How strong of a person she is

SooYoung watched her bandmates cry when they were in Japan for Mr Taxi promotions. The SNSD  girls missed their boyfriends a lot, and after knowing that they have to stay in Japan longer, they feltt heir hearts break. ChangMin watched the Mr Taxi performance as he spotted some tears in the SNSD girls eyes, but only SooYoung held it back.

"SooYoung ah, I'll wait for you no matter what."

Even at my lame jokes
She is always laughing
Although, I there are times when I’m not sure if she’s honestly laughing.

The more I know you, The more I can’t understand you.
That person is my lady

Oh, I know this lady, Baby
Only I know
Only those who love her can know
Even her tears

ChangMin stifled a yawn as he stretched his hand up and felt a warm body beside him. He rubbed his eyes as he gazed at the sleeping girl beside him, one hand up on his chest while the other under her face. He smiled and put his arms around her petite waist, pulling her closer to him. He planted kisses on her forehead. She shifted a little and he pushed her hand lightly towards his bare chest. She groaned as she shift the hand that was on his chest at first to her sides, but ChangMin pulled it back and put it on his chest where his heart was located at. 

SooYoung giggled with her eyes closed as ChangMin ruffled her hair a little and went closer to her.

"Oppa.."SooYoung whined as he rubbed her back.

"Hmm?" He asked as he went lower to her eye level and kissed her nose.

"Stop it oppa.."SooYoung whined as she tried to push him away but he chuckled and pulled her in clsoer.

"Why?Tired after last nigh-" 

"Oppa!" SooYoung shouted as she hit his chest and turned her back against him.

"Aww.."He said using aegyo as he hugged her from the back and kissed her soft skin again. This time, she giggled and turned over while holding onto ChangMin's arms to stop him. She was a ticklish person. He laughed then pulled her into a kiss as their bare bodies pressed against each other.

"I need to go soon.."ChangMin whispered after pulling apart from the kiss. She pouted and hugged him as he kissed her cheek gently.

"Wait for me in the dorm okay? I'll come back at around.. 1pm? Then we'll go to myeongdong-"

"Myeongdong?! Oppa, that's a crowded place!"

"Aish everyone already knows our relationship, we don't have to cover up right?" He said as he pinched her cheek and pecked her lips.

He pulled his pants to him which were left on the ground and SooYoung just watched him change. As he grabbed his bag, he kissed her lips again and sat beside her on the bed.

"You know, I'm hoping that you'll get pregnant soon after last night."He smirked as SooYoung slapped his arm.

"I can't wait for you to accept me."

"Bwoh? You want me to marry off to you so fast?!" SooYoung asked out loud as she slapped his arm again.

"Yesyesyes! And go wear on some clothes now okay? It's cold."ChangMin said as he kissed her forehead this time. He gave her one of his loose shirt and when she slipped it on, She sat upright and hugged him again before he left for work. Just as he was about to close his bedroom door..

"Annyeong, SHIM SOOYOUNG! SARANGHAE! JINJJA!" He shouted as he skipped to the door. Neither did he know that SooYoung was laughing as she used his pillow to cover her red face.

"Pabo yah, I want to be shim sooyoung soon too!" She said to herself as she touched her red face.

=======================

first changsoo fic! how is it? (: comments and subscriptions please! :D