Isn't is obvious? KYUYOUNG. [moonGY]

The Random Shots

KyuHyun ah, do it, pass the box to her!" DongHae pleaded as he and EunHyuk shook KyuHyun's arms like little kids while pouting and whining.

"Yah stop it eunhae! This isn't easy.."

"Waeyo, you kept saying that you want to give her that box, and what's inside the box?!" EunHyuk asked as he took up the box. Just as he was about to peek into the box to check it's contents, KyuHyun snatched it back and blushed heavily.

"N-Nothing. Just give me some time to think about it okay?" KyuHyun said as he hurriedly left the two crazy animals people screaming and shouting for KyuHyun and the box. KyuHyun heaved a sigh when he went into his room. He slammed the door behind him and sat back facing the door as he carrassed the box and opened the lid of it. He sighed as he looked at the numerous papers and a few small gifts inside.

He cursed EunHyuk and DongHae under his breath, but stopped. Maybe they were right after all, it was time to give her the contents of the box. Whether or not she says yes, it will be up to her.

He kept this box the day he met her,

The day he fell in love with her.

5 Years.

---------------------------------------------------------

KyuHyun paced behind the SNSD practice room as he peeked inside a few times. TaeYeon and Sunny sighed as they went outside and nudged KyuHyun a while.

"Oppa, I don't think you should wait here, you have to record your songs right? SooYoung will only be done at 11pm, come back then." Sunny said as KyuHyun sighed. He nodded his head and walked back to the recording room with the box still in his hands.

---------------------------------------------------------

SooYoung slumped onto the mirror as she turned the player off and turned off the player. YuRi walked into the room as she patted SooYoung on the back.

"Ne, unnie?"She asked as she panted a little, wiping off her sweat.

"Oppa's waiting for you outside." She said quietly as SooYoung nodded her head.

"Which oppa?"She asked as YuRi giggled a little and whispered into her ear,

"The one who's interested."

"Ah." SooYoung said as YuRi left the room. SooYoung felt her heart beat faster as she thought of his face. She giggled a little as she thought of his little clumsy acts infront of her. Then, the door opened.

"SooYoung?" He called out as SooYoung stood up and waved to him.

"Oppa, what brings you here?"She aksed as KyuHyun looked at the sweaty girl. She had been working so hard since their Japan debuts.

"Ah, Uh.. I just.. wanted to give you this.."He said as he passed the box to her. The once yellow box now had a ribbon tied to it and a small message on it.

"Oppa, did you do this?" She asked as she stared in awe. She opened the box and saw letters inside, almost peeking out of the lid already.

"N-Ne." He said quietly as he scratched the back of his head. She giggled upon the thought of him being a hopeless romantic. She knew that he liked her for some time, but she wasn't sure when. And being a hopeless romantic, she had the honour to receive a gift from him.

"Thank you... Oppa." She said as she broke into a smile. He blushed as he scratched the back of his head more.

"You're perspiring already, oppa!"She giggled as she used her towel to wipe of his sweat. He chuckled as he quickly pulled her into a hug, his nose in her hair. She stood there in shock as KyuHyun hugged her tighter then let go and ran out of the room quickly.

SooYoung gingerly held the box in her hands as she unwrapped the ribbon, letting it slip onto the floor. She opened the box and opened the first letter.

10 June 2006.

I'm Cho KyuHyun, hopeless romantic from Korea's boyband SuperJunior. It's been 4 months since I knew that amazing and beautiful girl.. She has long hair, tall and is dark too. And she's nice and funny. She loves eating food. I.. I like her.

Aish, I'm a pabo right? She's Choi SooYoung from SNSD.

I know I'm a hopeless romantic but I want to do this for her and hopefully pass this to her when I can.. soon? I don't know. I just yearn to see her everyday, making her smile, protecting her.

10 February 2007.

Happy Birthday SooYoungie! <3 I know, it's been 1 year. I write these letters almost everyday.. I thought that I cuold forget her after I found out that she was dating SungMin hyung.. SooYoung ah, even though I'm upset, I hope that one day you'll know that I'm serious about you.

Even if you won't accept me, just seeing you, making you smile, protecting you and seeing you each day just makes me happy. I won't let go of this single hope.

25 August 2008

Aish I can't believe I'm still so shy infront of her. 2 years, it's been 2 years since I fell in love with her. I tried to show her I care and I love her, but I just keep failing. I'm so clumsy. Like today.

I tried to pass her a cup of coffee in the dance room but..

I spilt it on the ground.

AISH! even after she broke up with SungMin hyung, I'm still this shy boy.

Will she notice me?

5 May 2009

I'm starting to lose hope.. It's 3 years already. Why am I still holding to this hope? I.. I still love her. No matter what. Somehow, she makes me happy all the time and her smile.. She's like an angel, so near yet so far. I wonder why.

SooYoung ah, will I even have the courage to give you this box?

10 July 2010

Maybe it's time to let go.. SooYoung ah, I wept so much tears for you, all the hard times you had. Have you notice me? Do you know how much I love you? 4 years isn't a joke.

SooYoung..

All the time I see you cry, I feel like hugging you. But can I?

No. Because you don't feel the same way towards me as I do towards you.

why?

2 February 2011

Tomorrow's my birthday. my wish.. it's the same for the past 5 years.

To wish that SooYoung would be successful and always happy, even if I don't have the strength or power to.

I wish you happiness.

23 April 2011

I guess it's time to give her the box..

SooYoung ah, when you see this, give me your answer..

I.. I really like, no.. love you. I can't keep my feelings to myself anymore and.. I just hope that you'll be happy even if your answer is no.

I love you.

---------------------

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she read his letters one by one, be it short or long. It touched her heart. And she felt guilty when she read the 2010 letter. She took up her phone and texted KyuHyun to meet her outside the building. She took quite some effort to stand up as she hugged the box closely to her. It's time to give him my answer.

KyuHyun paced up and down (again) outside the building as he hugged himself closer to his thick jacket. He kicked pebbles around as he sighed. He didn't have any high hopes, just in case if he did have high hopes, he might cry infront of SooYoung. He was vulnerable.

"KyuHyun Oppa?" SooYoung called out as he turned his head towards her direction. Who could forget that voice of her's? It was stuck in his mind for 5 whole years.

He walked towards SooYoung who wasn't wearing a jacket as he took of his and put it around her shoulders.

"Pabo, it's cold out here, what if you get a cold? Then you'll get a fever and then you need someone to take care of you when no one is at home to! And I'm busy, I can't be worrying about you-" KyuHyun then realised what he just said. He put his hands off her shoulder immediately.

"all the time." He continued softly as SooYoung sighed.

"KyuHyun oppa.."She said as he looked up at her, tears in his eyes. He immediately looked away and looked up into the sky to stop his tears from flowing.

"Oppa.." She called out. He knew that he deserved no chance.

"SooYoung ah, I think.. I need to go back home.. I-I'm not feeling well. Sorry. See you soon." KyuHyun said as he started to walk away. When would I see her again then?

"K-Kyu.." She called out softly as he continued walking. "KyuHyun oppa!" She shouted as KyuHyun started to walk away faster. He didn't want to hear her voice. He loved her voice, but this voice made him feel insecure and unstable again. What was her answer? 

"Oppa!" SooYoung cried out as she ran towards him. She continued to shout his name as she ran but he shook his head and used his hands to cover his ears. But her voice kept coming out to his head. He hated her for a few minutes, for making him fall in love so damn deeply.

"K-KyuHyun!" She shouted as tears spilled from her eyes. She was desparate to hold him back to talk to him properly. She felt like he was avoiding and escaping from her, it definitely broke her heart.

"KyuHyun! Ah!" She stumbled and fell down on the rocky ground. KyuHyun turned back immediately and ran towards her.

"SooYoung! Are you okay?! Are you injured?!" He asked as he checked her arms and legs. "Oppa.." She said softly as she pulled him into a hug. They stayed there for a few good minutes before KyuHyun pulled away.

"Yah.. is my name and 'oppa' the only words that you can say now?" He asked as SooYoung pouted at him.

"You don't want my answer?"SooYoung asked as KyuHyun looked at the box she was still holding tightly onto. He gulped down some saliva as he slowly opened his mouth to say something.

"I-I want to know b-but I don't want to- nevermind."

"Oppa, isn't the answer obvious?"SooYoung asked as she gazed into KyuHyun's eyes. He just gazed back at her as she pressed her forehead onto his, their nose touching each other.

"After running after you, calling out your name who knows how many times, making me giggle when I think of you and when I see you, i just blush and hide somewhere else? Isn't it obvious?" She asked softly as he shook his head a little. Slowly, she pressed her lips onto his as he responded back slowly.

"5 years SooYoung ah.."

"oppa, 5 years too.." she said softly as Kyuhyun smiled at pulled her in for another kiss.

Isn't the answer obvious enough?