self update

The Random Shots

Hey guys, I know that this is pretty shamless but here I am saying that I want to start writing again. After watching VIXX Leo's MV with LYn really inspired me and omg he is so good looking. But more than just looking good, I really love his voice. The MV is beautiful. I have to admit, the heart scene was totally unexpected but I never knew that Leo could act so well. That's why he's my bias in VIXX!

Just an update about what I've been doing since November 2013. When I heard about Sooyoung's boyfriend news, I was really happy for her. I've always wanted to watch my biases get into a relationship, get married and have kids. I want to see them grow up (not in a bad way, but as in grow through the stages of their lives) and I'm really happy for her! As for EXO, I've lost most of my fangirling for them ever since Kris left. It just feels empty, knowing that there's supposed to be one more guy in there. Oh well.

And in December 2013 when I was in Korea, I fell in love with VIXX. So yes, I really like Vixx. Leo/Taekwoon is my bias and I absolutely love the other members. Leo is a mysterious guy and honestly he isn't my kind of guy but he's charming and his voice is just.... wow. So yes, I'm getting back my muse for writing again. I may not update as regularly, probably based on how I feel and my workload for the day. Life just gets busier. Well that being said, Kyuhyun is still one of my biases too. SNSD.. I got quite tired of them I guess? I mean, the girls are good. I really like Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri are great but their concepts are quite repetitive? As for SJ, I'm waiting for their comeback! I still love DBSK. That being said, I'm not trying to diss any of them, it's just my opinion. 

So yes, expect a VIXX Leo fanfic to come up soon after my ultra long hiatus! I've never forgotten about you guys. :)

 

LINK TO FIC: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/800278