Sick! kyuyoung.

The Random Shots

A/N: I heard that SooYoung got a fever during Music Station 2 days ago and she managed to keep it from EVERYONE. and no one knew about it! she fooled 'em. ): but now she has a drip from the hospital so she's alright. pray for sooyoung to recover soon! this girl is strong and thinks for others. :D 

===============================================

"SooYoung Unnie, let's play monopoly deal!" SeoHyun said as she laid out the cards. SooYoung sat up from the sofa and gave a smile. "Okay, You start first.."She said as she massaged her temple.

"GIRLS! NO TIME FOR PLAYING! WE'RE GOING OUT IN 5!" TaeYeon shouted as the girls adjusted their clothes and hair while SooYoung stood up uneasily and closed her eyes for a while. She went outside and heaved a sigh as the crew cued for them to go to the entrance of the front stage. They could hear all sorts of cheers and SooYoung felt even more motivated to do well.

SooYoung, you can't show anyone you're sick! Do your best! It's a chance for you to shine.

She gave a promising smile as the make up artist when to her and applied more lipstick and lipgloss and blusher to her face.

"Aigoo, did you rub it off on accident? You look so pale like this. Sones wouldn't like that."She said as SooYoung just giggled. Tiffany put her arms around SooYoung's neck and SNSD did their cheer together.

"SNSD FIGHTING!" They shouted as they went to stage one by one.

SooYoung bent down for the Great Escape song SNSD just recorded as the song blasted. While shaking, she felt dizzy and felt that her styled up hair was (for first time) a hindrance. She took it as a chance to touch her throbbing forehead as she smiled at the camera and the audiences. deceiving her own group members that she was still that hyped up tall girl they knew. But she was sicks, she had a fever.

Then Mr Taxi came on. I have to persevere, just 3 more minutes and you'll get off the stage.

SooYoung sighed as the song came and she dance powerfully to it, but every move worried her that she would just collapse and it would ruin their whole perfect performance. Finally, THE ENDING! The audience clapped as she moved off the stage and sighed. She collapsed onto the sofa immediately as Jessica sat beside her.

"SooYoung ah, you look pale.." She said as she looked at SooYoung's tired image. She placed her hand on SooYoung's forehead. She gasped as she shouted out for TaeYeon and the manager.

"SOOYOUNG'S HAVING A FEVER!" She shouted as the manager called back to SM Town in Korea to report to their boss.

"Boss? SooYoung's having a high fever of about 39 degrees." The manager said in monotone as SooYoung sighed. "Oppa, I'm alright, really."

"SUSPECTED OF HAVING HYPERVENTILATION OR DEHYDRATION. SHE LOOKS VERYVERY PALE."The manager said as SooYoung facepalmed herself.

"Oppa, let's bring her to the hospital since our schedule is done now." YoonA said as she helped SooYoung up into the van.

"Then what about super junior? They're coming over later.." YuRi said as SooYougn gasped. 

"DON'T TELL KYUHYUN OPPA ABOUT ANYTHING." SooYoung shouted as everyone sighed. Tiffany and Jessica shrugged their shoulders as Tiffany sent an sms out, without SooYoung knowing.

From: Tiffany

To: KyuHyun Oppa!

KyuHyun oppa, SooYoung has a fever, we're going to the hospital now to get a ringer. We'll be back a tad late. SooYoung told me to keep this from you but I guess you should know. Don't worry, she wouldn't want to see you worry too! 

 

From: KyuHyun Oppa!

To: Tiffany

Jinjja?! Arrasso, thankyou Fany! This pabo.. Come back soon, let her rest earlier. Make her drink loads of water! It's impossible to not worry for this girl. You know her, I know her. Tell me how she is when she's done.

Tiffany and Jessica squealed outside the hospital ward upon reading KyuHyun's reply. They knew that he was concerned over SooYoung because SooYoung always placed others before her. 

"Yah, KyuHyun oppa really takes care of SooYoungie keke. Now we don't have to worry as much." Jessica said as Tiffany and her squealed again. These two simply loves the sweetness of KyuYoung couple.

SooYoung walked out unsteadily to the door of their dorm as she breathed in and out. Don't worry, KyuHyun oppa doesn't know anything. Stay strong. Must not let him worry..

The girls entered the dorm as the Super Junior members stopped their activities and went to welcome them home. Just as she entered, she couldn't find KyuHyun. "SungMin oppa, where's KyuHyun?"She asked as she looked around.

"Ahh, he's in your room. Go find him, he looked quite dejected." SungMin said as he looked at SooYoung's room. She rushed inside and opened it slowly, revealing a zoning out KyuHyun.

"Oppa!" She shouted cheerfully as she fell onto the bed as she lost her footing due to her fatigue. She giggled as KyuHyun rushed towards her anxiously, carrying her up in bridal style.

"Yah! Stop playing around and making me worried arrasso?" He asked as he lay her down on her bed.

"Waeyo?"

"Y-You.. Aish."He said in frustration as he stood up and looked away.

"Oppa.."She said softly as she stood up abruptly and hugged him. He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, something he missed doing for some time. She knew that he already know that she had a fever.

"Yah.. It's impossible not to worry for you.. You just put people before you, you know how worrying is that for me? I worry for you every single second you know. If it wasn't for.. Aish. If no one told me that you had a fever and you went to get a ringer, I would have thought that you were alright.. Choi SooYoung you-" She shut him up by pecking him on the lips.

"Sorry if you get sick after this oppa but don't you think you're talking too much?" She asked using aegyo as KyuHyun changed from a serious face to a caring and worried face.

"Oppa, you worry me too.. You keep playing and you don't rest as much. Even zhoumi had to help you out that time." She said softly as KyuHyun helped her to sit down on the bed.

"Arrasso, I'll take care of myself if you stop pretending that you're sick. You worried me." He emphasized again as he kissed her. "Mm. Go sleep too." She said as she closed her eyes. Kyuhyun sighed as he pulled up the blankets, then remembered something. He went to her bedside again and sat on it beside her, waking her up a little. He pulled her up to his lap and hugged her.

"I saw your osaka performance too, it pissed me off, so you owe me a a billion times better than what you did to that guy. I'll go find that guy and tell him that-"

"That I'm taking by Super Junior's most handsome maknae okay? Okay oppa." She said cheekily as he chuckled and let her sit on his lap, head resting on his shoulder as they fell asleep..

============================

A/N: this was the awesome performance! SooYoung's so hot in it HEHE! but there's no air time for hyoyeon, quite disappointed. well then girls' generation fighting!! :D