Tonight [KYUYOUNG]

The Random Shots

KyuHyun sighed as he waited outside the practice rooms, in search of the girl he wanted to see most now before he went for his teaser photo shooting, only to be breathtaken by a sight.

The girl was walking towards his direction but didn't seem to see him since she was talking to her bandmates. He watched as her slim waist moved from side to side, her long legs ecentuated by her mini black dress.. Then he looked at her shoulders. It was covered, but because of the cutting, he could see her collarbone. He looked at her shoes, stilettos which matched her tonned legs and her hair, straight and long. Her face plastered with the most radiant smile he had always seen and her eyes, twinkling.

Yep, that was Choi SooYoung for him.

He watched as she walked along with ChangMin, exchanging jokes and such. He felt jealousy in him, but he knew that he couldn't continue being the possessive guy. Besides, he couldn't get angry before his teaser photo shoot.

Also, her body didn't make him angry.

It made him want her.

He continued gazing at the beauty as she and ChangMin neared him. ChangMin took notice of him and smiled back at him before going for a brotherly hug. SooYoung stood beside the two as she smirked at KyuHyun's outfit.

Striped shirt, sleevelss. Totally hot. Light brown hair, outstanding. The hat was surprisingly something he wouldn't actually wear, but he looked good in it. His accessories too. Then she saw his yellow checkered pants!

Wait.

Was that a bulge she saw?

KyuHyun spotted her observing him from head to toe. He smirked as she noticed his pants and ruffled his hair a little.

"Mmm, ChangMin ah, is it okay that I borrow SooYoungie for a while?" He asked innocently as ChangMin chuckled.

"She's all your's!" He said as he pouted cutely. "Looks like shikshin has to postpone her eating schedule with choikang." He said as SooYoung blushed. She didn't blush because of what ChangMin said, but it was because of KyuHyun's.. pants. 

KyuHyun smirked at SooYoung as soon as ChangMin left the scene. SooYoung hastily walked away as KyuHyun jogged slowly behind her, catching up quickly with her. He stood right infront of her as she looked up at him.

"Why are you running away from me?"He asked as SooYoung ran her fingers through her hair.

"I-I'm not.. I'm infront of you right now.." She said as KyuHun wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her in for a short kiss but she pulled herself away even before they did. He started to get impatient.

Great, she's playing hard to get.

He growled as he pulled her into an empty vocal chords room as she watched worriedly as KyuHyun locked the door of the room, smirking at her once again.

"Kyu.. what now?" She asked as he neared her, forcing her to the edge of the piano.

"Jakiya.." He said in a low and seductive voice, making her shiver a little.

"Kyu, we promised this already, you're not supposed to call me this name when we're in public." She said, trying to change the subject. Somehow, she knew what was going to happen soon. He just chuckled a little as he put both of his hands on the piano, encircling her.

"Baby, why are you wearing such short dresses? You're not supposed to do this to me you know, we promised this too. You know how much I can't control when I see you in this.. Especially when you're so vulnerable to me now.." He said as SooYoung held her breath a little. He neared her again, this time his little buddy brushing up against her.

"O-Oppa.."She called out helplessly as he put his face on her neck, savouring her smell.

"N-Not here.."She said as he helped her sit on the piano. He spread her legs a little to settle in between them and hugged her waist, kissing her neck up to her lips. From small kiss, it turned fiery and soon, tongue kissing.

"Damn, I can't control anymore.."He said as he lifted her dress up a little. She swatted his hands away as they continued kissing. His hands roamed around her back, finding her undergarment hooks, he tried to pry it open with her clothes on but failed when her long legs accidentally brushed up the wrong part, making him groan loudly. 

She continued using her leg to brush up against him "accidentally"as he groaned more, kissing her more hardly. Just as he was about to get onto real business, she jumped off the piano and ran towards the door, unlocking it.

"Sorry oppa, but it looks like you'll have to settle that thing yourself, keke!"She said cheekily as she opened the door and ran out. KyuHyun groaned loudly, looking at the dent that was obvious now.

"Choi SooYoung.. damn."

He exitted the room in hope of finding her but it looks like she was already gone. Perhaps at the canteen? He asked about to take the elevator when DongHae rushed him into the photoshoot. He looked at his dent on the pants and sighed. 

He posed for the pictures uncomfortably as he felt his little buddy aching down there. He silently cursed his girlfriend as he took the pictures.

Soon, the picture was surfaced on the internet on that day. He went back to his house as he groaned out loud when he saw the obvious dent.

There were the comments..

Kyubulge.

DAMN! He slammed the table and ruffled his hair angrily as he heard SooYoung enter the house.

"Oppa!~" She called out sweetly as he smirked to himself. He was going to get payback.

He ran towards the door, carrying her bridal style and running into his room, turning off the lights.

"Choi SooYoung, you're mine tonight."