Werewolf [Sehun/OC]

The Random Shots

Watching Sehun cry on Sukira almost tore SoEun's heart apart. He was so precious to her, and she never knew the ups and downs he went through throughout the period of Exo's preparation for their latest album, xoxo. Finally they were going to show their real selves through the newest song, Wolf. That's right, all twelve Exo members were muttations. The pack of werewolves had nowhere to go, but to stick together and live in the human world. She never knew how they managed to conceal their image whenever they were at SM. Being Sehun's girlfriend (or as he calls, mate) was even more tough. She had to keep his secret, hide from everyone, and she was not expected to get shocked whenever the twelve exo members went missing for days- probably out in the wilderness to enjoy a few days of being a werewolf. Most importantly, she had to tolerate the days Sehun wasn't at home for practices, promotions and well, hunting. 

Sehun says that a mate should know whatever the other was feeling, and that a human mate was rare. (But he chose SoEun, anyway.) Werewolves are a loyal pack, and rare in this world (actually, no one believes that they even exist. But they do. Sehun never tells her where the rest of the packs are though. Probably running around this world as normal human beings. You never know.) However, all SoEun knew now was that she didn't know whatever her "mate" was feeling. She didn't know that he was feeling so much hurt, much less know that Exo had arguments. Sighing, SoEun checks her phone for a text from Sehun, but it never comes. She felt upset and guilty that she wasn't fulfilling her duties as Sehun's mate. She loved him; but he never seemed to tell her his problems. She knew that he never wanted her to worry for him, but how was it possible when he was always gone, away from her side? She tries to call Sehun, but the phone line goes dead as soon as she says a soft "hello".

Sehun's phone calls back, but it happens to be Suho.

"SoEun ah, Sehun's currently a little busy, but we're on our way back! Is there anything that you have to say to Sehunnie?"

"Suho oppa, can I speak to him personally?"

"Um.. Give me a moment."

Sehun ah, SoEun wants to talk to you.

T-Tell her I'm really busy, I'll be back later. Tell her to wait for me.. Thanks hyung..

"He says that he's really busy and he'll be back-"

"Is he okay? Is he still crying?"

"Um.. Well.. Let's just say he's rather emotional now. But he's stopped crying. SoEun ah, can you comfort him later?"

"Of course oppa, have a safe drive home," SoEun hangs up almost immediately, biting her lower lip. Her Sehun was hurting inside, but she never knew anything. Are all werewolves like this? 

Staring into blank space, SoEun waits for Sehun to get home. As soon as the doorbell rings, she bolts towards the door and opens it, revealing Sehun with eyebags and a small (forced) smile on his face. SoEun smiles back sadly, closing the door behind both of them as he stands there, as if he has to say something.

"Jakiya.." he mutters. He was tired, a little hunched from the practices. She wraps her arms around his torso and hugs him close, her face against his toned chest. Oh, how she missed Sehun being this close to her. She misses the sweet boy who would wake her up by kissing her nose, the times he would smile as he talks to her and how he smells like on normal days. She hugs him even tighter, tugging onto his hoodie in the process.

He had never felt so tired and alone before. He knew that his hyungs loved him and felt bad about what happened at Sukira, but he felt even worse when he saw SoEun. He promised to never hide anything from her, yet he still did. He didn't tell her about anything, and he knew that he should have because she felt guilty now. He feels her tug on his hoodie and he realises how much he missed her touch. He relishes in her warmth as he hugs her back tightly, burrying his face in her soft, silky hair.

"I've missed you," he mutters as he hugs her as though she could disappear any moment now. 

"Why didn't you tell me anything Oh Sehun?" she asks quietly, pulling away from him to look at his face. She traces his eyebags with her finger and frowns at his fatigue. She'd never seen him so tired before. Along with the eyebags came his red eyes from crying. She hated to see him cry. The only time he cried was when Jong In injured himself badly and had crazy fangirls around him hounding him like other dominant packs.

"I'm sorry.. I'm such an idiot, right? I promised not to hide anything from you, yet.. Yet I.." he feels the tears coming back. He hated to be a crybaby in front of SoEun. He wanted to be that strong, protective figure around her. He wanted to let her know that she could get support from him and that he would be strong for her. Yet he felt his defences crumbling now. The fear of the pack separating always scared him whenever he saw his hyungs engaging in fights. Once, it got so bad that some of the hyungs transformed into their wolf forms and fought with each other physically. Sehun broke the fight, but he'd left the pack for a day. Not only the pack, he left SoEun at home all alone for the whole day too. 

SoEun interlaces their fingers together and pulls him towards the bedroom, laying down on the bed with him as she helps him get into more comfortable clothes. She changes into his button down shirt too and pulls the blanket close towards them. He encircles his hands around her waist, pulling her towards his chest as he whimpers a little, his wolf instincts showing a little. SoEun smiles a little and kisses his neck, up to his chin and stops there.

"You know, it's okay to break down. It's normal to. Humans and animals alike, we all have feelings, right?" she whispers, arranging his hair that went a little out of place. "I still love you no matter what, and there's no need to fear about the pack breaking up oppa, the rest will be okay, they still love each other no matter what. And that doesn't change for the rest of their lives. You once told me that wolves are the most loyal animals, right?" she says, kissing his nose as she watched Sehun close his eyes and gave a small smile.

He then realised that he was still human, after all. One does not demand any living creature to be emotionally stable for a lifetime. Much less a half human half wolf being. He felt his heart skip a beat and his blood rush a little faster as he opens his eyes to watch SoEun staring back at him with loving eyes.

It just felt so right.

Being with her made him feel like they were a matchmade in heaven.

What was this feeling the elder packs once told them about?

Right, it was Love.

It was the kind of love that you would feel when you're with that someone you'll be with for a lifetime.

Somehow, he knew that she'd be with him till the end.

And it was going to be true, he knew.

He sniffs the air a little, and it only smells of her. 

The elders once told him that when a wolf smells his partner's blood and it just smells so right, that being would be his till the end.

All Sehun could smell was SoEun's blood. As creepy as it may seem, he felt that it smelt different this time. It smelt of.. wolf, human and love. Blossoming love.

Sehun smiles genuinely and pushes her down to the bed lightly, rolling on top of her as he snuggles his face towards her neck. She laughs as she feels his hair tickling her sensitive neck, and she realises that he was sniffing her out. She laughs even louder as she heard Sehun's sniffs.

"What are you doing wolfie?" she asks as she pulls him upwards a little, to watch his face turn to become more love smitten. She blushes. 

"Sehun, what are you feeling now?" she plays with his hair as he sniffs her again.

"Jakiya, you smell different,"

"How so?"

"You smell of.. love.. and wolf," he says with his little lisp, pulling his face closer to her as she kisses her lips softly.

"So does that mean I'm ready to become a werewolf?" she asks, kissing him back. In all honesty, she'd give her life to Sehun. On the surface, she appears to hate being called a mate by Sehun because it sounded as though she was an animal. However inside of her was a willing woman to become Sehun's other half. She'd become a werewolf for him, she'd do anything to be with him. And she'd always wanted to get a bite from him, just so that she could live eternity by his side.

"Yes.. But not now, okay?" he says, looking into her eyes to see a little disappointment, but he knew that it was for the best. It simply wasn't the time to let her become one, although she was ready. She gives him a warm smile and nods her head, pulling him in for a deep kiss as she traces into oblivion with the werewolf she loves.

No matter what, Oh Sehun would be her's, and it was definitely their destinies to be the other halves of each other's lives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

omomomomo casettetapesxo finally updated wow yay *jumps for joy* sorry about it being kind of crappy tho.