Year 2050 III [ChangSoo]

The Random Shots

"Her tears.. there's something about it,"

"B-Bwoh? Tears?"

"ChangMin, she won't cry because her tears mean something,"

"I.. don't think so.."

"We'll have to force her to cry then,"

"Wait- don-"

"We'll just do it. Who knows what her tears might do!"

"No.. don't do that. TOP, don't do- Wait!" he shouted as TOP proceeded to the mutation's room.

Days, weeks, months. It's been some time since he entered the room. Oh how he longed to see her beautiful face. How much he longed to touch her hand. He missed her. 

She meant so much to him.

He still hates himself for acting like an emotionless bastard. He didn't mean to hurt her. At first he only wanted to lure her into his trap, but slowly, he developed feelings for her. 

Screams brought him out of his thoughts. Rushing into the room, he watched as TOP and some other men whipped her.

"S-Stop!"

"Bring him out!" TOP hollered as the other men pulled ChangMin out. He could only watch from the glass panel as TOP walked around SooYoung who was strapped to a chair. He felt anger burn through himself.

TOP better not do anything stupid. He swore that if anything else happened to her, he'd find a way, just to let her have her own freedom again.

-------------------------------------------

"Now now SooYoung.. What should I do to you?" TOP walked around her as she bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying. Why of all mutations, her? Was she that unlucky? To get caught, then find love and lose it, now getting a phsychotic looking man in her own room?

"Nice body.. Just look at that pretty little face. How I wish I could have you all to myself. It's not like I don't know ChangMin still cares,"

"Shut up," she said coldly. The result was only TOP's face a few inches away from her, staring at her.

"Now I know why ChangMin loves you. Your body, so exquisite. How I wonder what's underneath those clothings. I would just rip them off and ravage you, SooYoung. Who knows I'll get you, a mutation, as my slave-"

"SHUT UP!" 

"Naughty SooYoung.. I think you need to get punished.. In front of Shim ChangMin,"

The malicious glint in his eyes shone as he eyed ChangMin then put his hands on her waist, trying to tug off her shirt. She could only scream as he pressed his lips harshly on her's, pulling off her shirt.

"AH!" 

------------------------------------------

"Don't. Touch. HER," he shouted as the female professors came in, pulling SooYoung up and taking a few testtubes in. One put her shirt back on for her while the other..

Wait, testtube?

"Look, Look at this!" TOP touched his face.

"My cut.. It's gone,"

'What?"

"Her tears. Her tears are a source of healing people!" TOP exclaimed, pushing the professors to collect her tears.

Don't let the tear drop inside the test tube.. Don't..

ChangMin watched as she stopped crying, trying to move the tear drop away from her face but to no avail.

*Plonk*

"We've collected her teardrop, Sir,"

TOP laughed evilly as he got up, holding the test tube and swirling it around.

He finally had it. 

The perfect way to heal people, to take away a mutation's life too and.. 

Anger ChangMin.

---------------------------------------------------------------

He sat idly in his room, staring at the set up he just made from scratch.

"SooYoung ah, I promise. We'll leave this place.. Luck's on our side if we're alive.. But SooYoung, as long as.. we are together, I don't mind dying, with you. The chances are so small. But I just need you.."

He flicked the switch on, throwing it on his bed and heading out of his room.

"8 Minutes is all we've got, to die,"

==================================================

one more part and I'll be done! :)