Banmal [KYUYOUNG]

The Random Shots

SooYoung sighed dreamily as she watched the replay of the Banmal song by Yonghwa and SeoHyun in the Super Junior dorm, specifically.. In KyuHyun's room, lying on her stomach on his bed while he played Starcraft on another laptop.

"Yah, stop being a hopeless romantic." KyuHyun said, his eyes still peeled on the screen of StarCraft.

"Don't you think yongseo is cute?" She asked as she put her hands under her chin, supporting it. KyuHyun paused his game then turned his chair, putting his elbows on the edge of the bed as he looked at SooYoung smiling at the screen. He chuckled as he smacked down the screen.

"I still think that Seokyu is the best." He said as SooYoung stopped smiling and looked at him. He couldn't really make out her expression. -Confusion, matured looking SooYoung, womanly SooYoung, beautiful SooYoung or.. upset SooYoung?

Nah, he knew that it wouldn't be the last one. She doesn't share the same feelings as him.

His eyes followed her as she sat up straight, putting the laptop between her legs and randomly clicking on icons to ward off the awkward atmosphere. Somehow to him, she felt a little disturbed. He quickly stood up and sat beside her, only to find her clicking around the internet screen, then to bookmarks. His eyes widened and he quickly grabbed the laptop back and forced shut down.

"Hey! I wanted to use the laptop." She said and pouted a little as she put her hands on her hips. He turned back to her and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Don't you have a schedule? You should go now!" He said as she looked at him a little sad. 

"I don't have any schedules, that's why I'm here!" She shouted back as she looked at him in disappointment. He blinked his eyes profusely then gulped down some saliva. Seeing that he didn't make any effort to stop her. She stood up, but he was faster to locking the door. 

"Soo ah, I'm sorry, I'm not really in the state of mind." He said as SooYoung rolled her eyes and sat back on his bed. He observed her features, she looked so beautiful, and he swore that he was lucky that Super junior didn't go to the kpop concert yesterday for he might have fainted upon seeing her. He would be so speechless that he would stutter and not be able to sing properly or do anything well. But then again, he hated the fact that he couldn't talk to her face to face with her in that pretty little black dress which complimented her body well.

"I didn't mean the part where I said I preferred seokyu."He said as he snorted, "I hate it." he said as he watched her looked at him in shock, or was it relief?

"Jinjja?" She asked as he nodded his head, trying to make her believe him.

"In fact, I like Kyuyo- Nothing." He said as SooYoung looked at him in confusion again. "What's with you today oppa, you aren't well are you?" She asked as she stood up and raised her hand to his forehead. She bit her lip as she turned her hand around to feel his forehead again. KyuHyun could feel the temperature of the room suddenly increase by tens of thousands of degree celcius. He cannot be near this girl, this close. Oh gosh. 

Somehow, his hands pushed her to the wall. She looked at him in shock as he gulped down more saliva and picked up some courage of his.

"I.. I like.. K-Kyuyoung-" 

"KYUHYUN AH, HYOYEON IS FINDING SOOYOUNGIE, SHE HAS TO GO HOME." Ryeowook shouted from outside as KyuHyun just gazed into SooYoung's eyes. SooYoung quickly teared away from him and cleared as she approached the door.

"I'll.. See you soon then oppa.. Goodbye." SooYoung said as she looked back at KyuHyun who looked like he was frozen to his spot. He dipped his head down as he nodded his head. "Goodbye." He said, barely a whisper. She felt her heart sink when she saw how KyuHyun looked dejected, so she left the room quickly.

He looked at the laptop SooYoung used. He opened it and looked at the bookmarks section.

Well, she'll never know everything he wanted was her, and there in the bookmarks section was all about SNSD's happy princess, Choi SooYoung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SooYoung slumped onto the mirror of the dance practice room as she wiped off her tears and sweat at the same time. Kyuhyun.. They two hadn't talked for some time since that incident and he seemed to ignore her. Like he was avoiding her.

Am I that easily forgotten?

Just at that moment, the door swung open and KyuHyun came in.

"SooYoung?" He asked cautiously as SooYoung turned to face him. She didn't respond at all when KyuHyun sat beside her on the floor. "Why are you still practising?" He nudged her a little but she stood up and started the music player again, trying to avoid him.

"Choi SooYoung!" He shouted as she blasted the music, dancing powerfully to the music. He watched as she danced to SNSD's latest song, Bad Girl, but then got concerned as of why she was like this. He stomped over to her and held onto her wrist, letting the music play by itself.

"Why are you like-"

"Aren't you busy?" she asked as she swatted her hand away from his grasp and glared at him before dancing to the song again. He paused for a while as he thought of what happened that night when she left his house till now. True, he neglected her, but he was preparing for the day today.

"SooYoung, you've got it wrong." He reasoned out as he gripped her wrist tightly. "Stop it!" She shouted as she tried to hit his hand away but he dragged her to the music player forcefully and turned it off before he pulled her into the lift.

"Cho KyuHyun!" She screamed as he pushed her to the edge of the lift, him encircling her, not allowing her to leave him. He couldn't let the chance slip by again and again. Then, the lift reached the roof level and he pulled her out, then letting her hand go slowly when she saw the romantic setting here.

"K-KyuHyun.." She said as he stood in the middle of the space, his lips slightly to prevent himself from stuttering. He started to sing a song that was familiar, very familiar indeed.

"museun mareul geonde bolkka, eotteohke hamyeon niga useo julkka. 

soneul geonde boda eosaek hae jilkka bwa, meotjjeok eun useum man useo bwa" SooYoung sang back as KyuHyun smiled and sang the chorus with her, their voices harmonizing perfectly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[the same night SooYoung left KyuHyun at a daze in his dorm]

"Banmal Song.." He said to himself as he sat down on his bed, smelling her scent. She just left him, yet he was already missing her. He knew that he screwed it up tonight, but he knew that he had to do something. He couldn't let her wait, nor could he left the chances slip by again and again.

He started to sing the song many times, thinking how SooYoung might just sound like harmonizing the song with him.

Wouldn't it just be perfect?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwe gireul
ajik jogeum seotureugo eosaek hande do
gomawo yo raneun maltu daeshin
jomdeo chinhage mareul hae jullae

uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwel geoya
hangeol eumsshik cheoncheonhi dagawa" They sang together as KyuHyun walked closer to her, as she stood rooted to the ground, gazing back at KyuHyun.
 
"ijen nae dununeul bara bomyeo mareul hae jullae
neol saranghae," he sang as he slowly picked up his courage and held onto her hand, rubbing his thumb against her knuckles. She softened immediately and blushed as he held her other hand. She looked at their intertwined hands as she broke into a smile. He too felt shy, but held the hands up higher a little.
 
"I didn't mean to avoid you." He said as she nodded her head slightly, refusing to meet his eyes now, her face completely a fade of pink blush.
"I'm sorry I didn't have the courage to say this all along.." He said as he tried to make her look into his eyes but to no avail. He took a small step closer to her now, her head hitting his chest.
 
"But SooYoungie, you have to know that I love you. Saranghae." He said as she lifted her head slightly to look at him. He looked serious yet soft at the same time, she wondered how he could give off this aura. She bit her lip as she looked at his eyes now. He took one of his hands away from her and carrassed her right cheek.
 
"I really love you." He said as she looked at him now. She tried to hide her smile but to no avail. He chuckled a little as he looked at her cute face which was now pink. "Saranghae." She said softly. KyuHyun squinted his eyes.
"What did you say?" He asked, pretending that he heard nothing. In fact, his heart was in bliss and butterflies were filled in his stomach as he heard her say the words he always wanted her to say to him.
 
"Oppa!" She shouted as she hit his chest. He smiled and held onto the hand which his hit chest and put it at his heart area. This time, she blushed even harder and had no choice but to bury her face in his chest to hide her shyness. He chuckled again and wrapped an arm around her waist, the other around her shoulder.
 
"Oppa, saranghaeyo." She said into his ear as he smiled and hugged her tighter. He pulled away a little, his hands still around her waist. He moved away the bangs from her forehead and kissed it. SooYoung closed her eyes as she felt KyuHyun's lips on her forehead. She wondered how long they had been in that position, but she didn't really care.
 
That was until KyuHyun's lips left her forehead to replace it on her lips. She was taken aback and almost pulled away when KyuHyun put his palm behind her head, pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and pulled him in too.
 
However, KyuHyun pulled away and turned to face the sky.
"Oppa..?" She called out as he smiled at her and pulled her to the couple seat he placed there for her and sat down beside her. "See the sunset?" He asked as she admired the sunset for a moment before nodding her head.
 
"It's beautiful." He said as he ran a finger through her hair.
"Just like you." He kissed her temple then let her lay her head on his shoulder.
================================
this was totally random. i just love yongseo couple (GOGUMA!!) I was super happy when I heard banmal song on the kpop concert@Japan :D 
I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS WAS RANDOM. /: