Grabbing the hand. SPECIAL: CHANGKYUSOO

The Random Shots

nope the title of this fic is not announcement, I HAVE A NEW KYUYOUNG FF! thought you all might wanna know (:

this announcement will only be placed here LOL. if no im Spamming subscribers with the same stuff $: be sure to check the fanfic! KYUYOUNGGGGGG! <3 and guest appearances by 2pm's junho and cnblue's minhyuk . Hey did i mention that minhyuk will act as a 13/14 year old? (: hehe.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/55474

ANOTHER PRODUCTION BY YOUR'S TRULY! (:

and yes i know that i have a lot of unfinished fanfics on hand which has not Even reached their ):

===================================================

ChangMin smirked at KyuHyun at the hallway of SMTown as he recalled what happened at music bank at Tokyo.

"KyuHyun ah, looks like you're losing.." He said as KyuHyun looked at him confused.

"What do you mean, min?" 

"Go check out the changsoo fancams and pictures.. you'll understand. Oh, and nice couple t shirt with Victoria you have!" He said as he skipped to the practice room. He giggled to himself as he opened his phone and looked at the fancams and pictures of him and SooYoung.

He and KyuHyun- 88 Liner. Best friends, love rivals.

They liked, no. Loved Choi SooYoung.

They didn't know exactly when they set their eyes upon SooYoung, didn't know when their hearts started to beat faster when they saw her.

KyuHyun opened his laptop as he hurriedly checked for the changsoo pages.

and there is was.

ChangMin held her hand.

He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth tightly.

"Shim ChangMin.." He growled under his breath. He regretted wearing a couple shirt with Victoria, what was SooYoung going to think of him?

He looked as ChangMin stared at her on several occassions and there it was again.

Holding hands. He scowled.

He remembered Come to Play when he saw the hidden Changsoo scenes.

Changsoo year for the fans?

Nah.

He was going to make it a kyuyoung year instead.

"Need to start devising my plan.." He muttered as he quickly checked his schedules with SNSD. 

ChangMin sighed outside the door. He knew that KyuHyun was head over heels for her too,

but they already agreed- it was going to be a fair challenge.

Now, do you all know why 88 liner and SooYoung isn't always seen together?

=======================

SHORT AND DUMB BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE THE CHANGSOO HOLD HANDS PART OMG.

I JUST SPAZZED LAST NIGHT OKAY?! CHANGSOO FREAKING HELD HANDS!