SMTown Paris. SPECIAL: CHANGKYUSOO!

The Random Shots

ChangMin looked around the stage of SMTown Paris as all the artistes gathered on stage and walked around it with fans screaming crazily. He was only looking out for her-Choi SooYoung. His heart sank when he saw SooYoung take a fan from SungMin who was playing with her. He sighed as he looked away, making sure no one would actually notice him looking out for SooYoung.

However, it was too hard.

How do you expect yourself to not stare at the most gorgeous, tall, slender girl in Korea-No, the WORLD?! Right, so what if he wasn't close to SooYoung? As long as he could stand by her, look at her almost everyday and make sure she's alright, he's already fine with that.

Just this small satisfaction gave him a lot of happiness and hope.

He sighed heavily as he witnessed the long minyoung moment. Can't be blamed, the goddess attracted many guys now eh? Just as he thought it was over, out came his other 88 liner..

--------------------------------

I glared at SungMin as he continued playing with SooYoung. SungMin seemed to feel a stare on him so he moved away. Just nice, it was time to go completely crazy. I got the camera from LeeTeuk hyung as I acted as though I was filming all of the artistes going crazy. And now, the bait..

I went to SooYoung but I stopped a while. I admired her long legs, her skinnies hugging her waist perfectly, her shirt tied to the back, revealing her waist. I smiled as I saw her fitting on a blue cap. I walked towards her and filmed her as she did a small V pose into the camera. I laughed as I saw her smile. 

The smile that captured my heart.

Smiles may be small, but her's made an impact on me. I didn't want to turn around but then I realised that it was almost time to get into a line to bow down to thank the Paris fans. I walked behind SooYoung as we walked back to the center of the stage. I was laughing at myself for being so stupid, being such a shy boy. My heart fluttered infinity times as I thought of her smile. Before I knew it, it was time to bow down.

-------------------------------

I looked around to see if anyone else was raising their hand and there SooYoung was doing heart shapes at her fans. Lovely girl. Then she made her way to the line. I looked as she walked nearer to wear KyuHyun was standing. Then I saw her holding that fan that SungMin gave her.

Damn.

I looked away in exasperation, but I stole a few more glances to see her smile. Her face, so perfect. Then we bowed down to the crowd. I spotted KyuHyun trying to get closer to SooYoung, but being the shy boy he is, he walked futher away with ShinDong and the rest. He's still fighting for her, isn't he?

I was going to get a drink at the main hall when I bumped into KyuHyun. We decided to chat a little so, we went to the lounge area. Akward silence. I think he knows what I was about to talk to him for. I smirked as he chuckled a little.

"You haven't gave up yet?" I asked as KyuHyun gulped down his drink and looked at me, shaking his head.

"I never did. Sad to say." He said as I smirked. I know how important SooYoung was to him. But hey, it wasn't my fault to fall in love with the same girl as him right?

"I hope this doesn't affect our friendship, KyuHyun. You know I'm serious about her." I said as KyuHyun nodded his head. He patted my back.

------------------------

I sighed inwardly as ChangMin talked about SooYoung again. I'm serious about SooYoung too, ChangMin ah.

"Of course, I won't let it affect 88 liner eh?" I smiled as we laughed together just like the old times. The times when we weren't madly in love. Silence filled the air again as we fumbled with the bottle caps as more artistes walked past us. We both decided to leave the place so we stood up together. Just as ChangMin was about to get into the TVXQ waiting room, I tugged on his arm, pulling him closer to me.

"May the best man win."

=============================