Gone with the wind [SOOWOON/MINYOUNG/YUNYOUNG]

The Random Shots

A/N: I've decided to combine these 3 couples into a fic! So sorry, because I have too many requests on hand and it would probably take me ages to complete at the rate I'm going! ><

--------------------------

A young lady made her way to the church in front of her as she held onto a lone flower tightly.

How long has it been since you're gone?

She bows as a pastor walks past her and stops when she sees the cross, muttering a small prayer. She makes her way to the backyard of the church and walks to the far left corner of it. She spots the small gravestone and smiles softly, sitting down beside it as she places the flower on the stone. She keeps quiet for a few moments, before she finally spoke to the gravestone- no one in particular.

"It's been too long Min, how are you up there? Have you met God yet?" she feels the wind brush against her skin as a butterfly flies around her and the gravestone.

It all started in Summer 2008. She met him in church,praying silently for his deceased sister. Their eyes met, followed by a smile plastered on their faces. From then on she never failed to see him in every Sunday service. He'd always make sure he would sit beside her all the time. He was a man of a few words, he didn't express himself much but she knew how he'd taken interest in her.

"I like you,"

"Why?"

"Because you're yourself,"

He loved her for who she was. She was true to herself and she was beautiful, inside out. 

"Be mine?"

He was worried, worried that she would say no to him. His mind was in a whirl, he was doubting her feelings for him until,

Yes, Sungmin.

--------------------------------------------------

They were a loving couple, but it all ended.

Their journey together ended during their honeymoon.

He was taken away, separated from her. She lost him in the crowd during the earthquake. From then on, she never saw him again. They assumed he was dead, but she knew he hadn't left this earth. Not yet. 

As much as she would want him alive, he was gone. She had to accept the fact that he might have got killed or he ran away.

She still loved him, and she knew she wouldn't forget him. 

Lee SungMin

She laughs to herself as she recalls how he would always try to express his feelings to her but always failed to until their wedding. She starts to laugh even more when they built their home together and he had paint splash over his face. 

She starts crying then. She remembered how excited they were for their honeymoon, how they joked about dying during the honeymoon. 

But he left. He broke his promise to stay by her side to protect her.

Nevertheless, she still loves him. SungMin would always be in her heart. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

He hides behind the tree as he watches her dry her tears and move into the church.

He has been following her since the earthquake in 2008. She never knew him, but he knew everything about her. He moves to the grave and sits down, placing a photo of him and the deceased one on it, under the flower.

"SungMin, I've finally came,"

he smiles at SungMin's photo on the gravestone and touches it briefly.

"I've been taking care of her since that day Sungmin, she's fine, she's living life to the fullest even though it pains me to see her cry whenever she thinks about you. Sungmin, is it okay to say that I've fallen in love too with your SooYoung? I want to love her so that she wouldn't be in pain anymore. Of course, she would still love you and you would still love her. But I just want to be there for her Min, you'll allow me to, right?" he stands up and bows at the gravestone and mutters a small prayer and goes into the church, just in time to see her sit down in the gathering hall. She was all alone.

"Y-Yunho.."

"Sungmin ah what's the matter? You shouldn't be calling me during your honeymoon!" YunHo wrote his song lyrics as he hummed to a small tune until he heard buildings collapsing in the background and people screaming.

"Min? Sungmin?! What's going on?! Talk to me!" YunHo shouts into the phone as he stands up.

"YunHo, take care of my SooYoungie for me, I can't do it anymore.."

"Why?! Sungmin hang on there, SooYoung needs you!"

"Earthquake.. It struck Hawaii.. I made her escape the building YunHo.."

"Min?! Where are you now?! You're not with SooYoung?"

"The building's going to collapse and my leg's trapped YunHo,"

"Min hang on there please, nothing will happen to you!"

"Take care of SooYoung for me, treat her well please, I can't continue staying by her side anymore.. Tell her that I love her and tell her to move on, take care of her for me YunHo... ..." 

"Sungmin, don't spout nonsense, you're going to be there for SooYoung, you understand?!"

"Tell SooYoung that I love her forever," the line went dead.

"Sungmin? SUNGMIN?!" YunHo shouts into the receiver as tears flowed and bathed his cheeks.

Sungmin was gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SooYoung sits down at the church and sings a hymn softly to herself while looking at the cross. She doesn't notice when a man sits beside her and watches her sing. He smiles and savours her voice into him, watching as the beauty starts to pray again.

She flutters her eyes open and starts to sing a new hymn which he was more familiar to.

He starts to sing with her and that attracted her attention. She turns her head to look at the young handsome man smiling at her. 

She feels her heart beat faster. And it only does when she sees Sungmin.

"Your voice is beautiful," he says.

"Thank you,"

"I'm Choi SiWon by the way, what's your name?"

"Choi SooYoung, nice to meet you,"

"Nice to meet you too SooYoung," 

the small conversation led them to be better friends in the years to come, then to lovers and to husband and wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeobo! Which paint do we use for the baby's room?"

"What? Since when was there a baby's room?!" SooYoung walks into the room and watches as SiWon smiles at her, hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead.

"We're going to have a baby Youngie, haven't you thought of that before?" he pecks her on the lips, waiting for her response.

"Baby? Oppa.." she blushes, hugging him tighter as he chuckles and her hair. Slowly, she points to the yellow paint while Siwon grinned widely, bringing her in for a passionate kiss.

"We need to get started soon if we want a baby Youngie, tonight?"

She slaps him hard on his chest upon hearing the sentence while he busied himself with the painting of the baby's room.

She finds happiness in this. She realises that she's painting a house with her loved one again. Just that it is SiWon now. SungMin still lives in her heart and her mind. YunHo was her past, and SiWon her present. She ended her relationship with YunHo (she met YunHo when she found him following her and loved him) because she realised that she loved YunHo only because he knew SungMin and was the last person to contact him. Her heart was with Choi SiWon, the man she met in church and the man she first loved was always living in her heart and memories.

=========================

sorry if it was confusing. I've finally updated though! not much yunyoung here i'm so sorry!! 

Anyway here are the other couples I have to do!

Soohae, KyuYoung, ChangSoo, Soojae, Sootop, Soohyuk and possibly another yunyoung to do justice to this fic which has quite little yunyoung!