Baseball Team [JAEYOUNG]

The Random Shots

"Yeobosaeyo? YunHo- Arraso.. Ne.. I'll be back soon. Annyeong!" SooYoung said cheerfully as she turned back to JaeJoong who was staring at her from the bed. Oh his glorious half body facing her.

"YunHo called?" JaeJoong asked quietly as SooYoung nodded her head, pushing the phone aside and going back to his side on the bed. He stretched his arms and wrapped them around his waist, pulling her closer to his chest. He sighed and her hair, kissing her forehead. 

"He told me to go home soon," she whispered against his chest as she hugged him tightly, nuzzling herself closer to him.

JaeJoong frowned as he watched as SooYoung pushed herself closer to him.

"Why?"

"No reason,"

"He obviously wants you back to have you. I won't let that happen,"

"Oppa-"

"I know how YunHo is, Soo,"

"Even so, I have to leave soon,"

"Not now,"

"Jae.."

"Please," he whispered as he looked at SooYoung who was deep in thought. Surely she was battling between going back to YunHo or staying with him. 

SooYoung had been forced to marry YunHo for business purposes, but she didn't love him at all. As for YunHo.. He loved SooYoung, but SooYoung loved JaeJoong. 

"Jae.. I.. Otteoke.." she pouted and looked at him, meeting his gaze. JaeJoong sighed frustratedly and let go of her, turning himself away from her. "Forget it, go on then! Just leave! Go with YunHo then!"

"Oppa-"

"Right, YunHo loves you, he needs you, so go on!"

"You love me too-"

"I love you, I need you, but you can just choose YunHo and make him happy by having and shutting his damn mouth up! So go on Soo, just go!" He shouted as he pulled the covers up over his head, trying not to hear SooYoung talk. 

"Jae.. Please don't be so cold to me.." she whimpered as she sat up and went to JaeJoong's side of the bed, carressing his hair which was popping out of the covers already. He peeked from the bed sheets and looked at her. She definitely looked upset. He pushed the blanket away and pulled her in face to face, kissing her passionately as his hands roamed around her body. She moaned as he did wonders on her back.

"O-Oppa.."

"Don't leave okay? I know I'm contradicting but.. I don't want you to leave, that's all. Okay?"

SooYoung pulled away and nodded her head, pecking JaeJoong on the lips. "Alright. But I'll leave when I have to okay?"

"You have no reason to leave then Choi SooYoung," he said cheekily, hugging her close to him.

"By the way, did I tell you that you looked y in my shirt? You should walk around the house in my shirt. Or maybe just be - OUCH!"

"Shut up Kim JaeJoong, if you didn't.. seduce me.. I wouldn't have wore your stupid shirt!" she screamed at him as he chuckled, lifting up the shirt a little.

"Yah! Stop it!" SooYoung shouted as she tried to smack JaeJoong's hands away but to no avail.

"We still have a few more hours to spare.. We should continue what we were doing then.." JaeJoong whispered huskily into her ear, nibbling it a little. SooYoung was taken aback and jammed her body towards JaeJoong, her lower part of her body hitting the most secretive part of him.

"Mmm, you want it too? Arrasso. So how many kids did we say we wanted to have Youngie?" he asked as he continued playing with her. She squirmed and tried stopping him but her body did otherwise.

"S-Shut up Jae.."

"Oh right, I wanted a baseball team so we could all play baseball together! How many members are there on a baseball team Soo? I forgot!"

"I-I- Shut up already! Ugh.."

"Should be tens of them or maybe more!"

SooYoung groaned as JaeJoong moved on top of her, ing the shirt.

"We have to start now then, dear," he whispered as he bit her neck, going downwards...

=====================

FAIL. I HOPE YOU CONSIDER THIS A PASS FOR A JAEYOUNG FIC. ><