In My Dream Part 2 KYUYOUNG.

The Random Shots

 

A/N: just take it that SooYoung did this dance after Mr Taxi debutted okay? :x IMAGINEEEE! oh and please WATCH THIS. it is so hot omg HER LEGS AND HAIR!! ohman. ._. oh yah, WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE!!

===============================================

KyuHyun ran backstage to the snsd show when he heard that SooYoung's solo was up next. He pushed away the workers as he watched her from behind and glancing at the TV for her frontview. He stared at it.

Damn, I'm feeling hot.

He watched her as she stood on the chair and spread her legs open. It was too hot and y for him to handle. He gulped down his saliva as he looked at her long legs again. She was wearing a quite tight fitting long skinnies as he watched how the skinnies or tights ecentuated her super long legs.

As soon as the ending pose was striked, KyuHyun immediately wiped his sweat away. Oh god this is crazy. I can't take it.

The lights darkened and SooYoung came to the backstage as she wiped off her sweat from dancing too. KyuHyun approached her but he got beaten by 2AM's JinWoon.

"SooYoung ah that was awesome! God you didn't see how much SeuLong hyung nosebled!"

"Yah maknae don't crap around will you? I'm tired."

"Noona, how did you kick your leg above that damn chair?! That's pain for me  you know....." JinWoon carried on talking as SooYoung giggled at his endless questions.

"Yah mr curious, stop asking!" She said as she giggled and smacked his head lightly, making him pout slightly and using aegyo to whine while rubbing the part she smacked his head.

KyuHyun looked as the two as he wondered why SooYoung was avoiding or not being as sweet to him for the past few days. She saw him just now looking at her hopefully, but she just passed him and went to 2AM's cute and hot maknae, JinWoon. He scowled as he made another mental note to kill JinWoon after killing ChangMin for spamming photos and holding her by her waist earlier just now.

To kill list:

1. SHIM CHANGMIN. you , i've always wanted to kill you.

2. KEY. STAY AWAY!!

3. JINWOON. damn you maknae, STOP ACTING!!

4. JAEJOONG. you.. you already quitted sm and you still keep contact with SooYoung!!

5. SIWON. STOP THESE SCANDALS!!

6. SEULONG. STOP NOSEBLEEDING!

7.EUNHYUK. YOU.. YOU DANCING FREAK. GO AWAY!STOP TEACHING SOOYOUNGIE HOW TO DANCE!!

8. SEUNGRI. STOP ACTING CUTE.

9. TAEMIN. STOP AEGYO-ING INFRONT OF YOUR NOONA!!!

................................. [too many to list.]

KyuHyun clenched his fist as he was determined to find out why she was quite upset or avoiding him. He followed her behind as she went to the empty SNSD dorm as the rest of the snsd members had to have a briefing on all their solos after her's.

"SooYoungie." He called out as he closed the door behind him. He was surprised to see SooYoung putting her head on the table as she covered her face from him. "Soo?" He called out again as he walked faster towards her. He tried to lift her face up gently. Then he squatted down beside her, holding her arm.

"Soo.. talk to me.."He said as he lifted her face easily this time, shocked to see her tearing and her eyeliner getting a little smudged.

"Pabo.. why are you crying?" He asked worriedly as he helped her to the sofa. She fell on it like a leaf, she was clearly weak now. "Oppa, please leave me alone.." She said as she turned her back against him, trying to wipe her tears away. 

"What's wrong soo? Did I do something wrong?Why are you avoiding me?" He asked as he held her shoulders.

"oppa please stop asking okay? I-if i say it, you'll hate me. Please go outside, i need to change."She said as she took off her jacket. KyuHyun just sat beside her.

"Soo.."

"I'm going to strip infront of you if you don't leave." She threatened as she was about to lift up her shirt when he dashed out of the room, closing it behind him. He sighed as he bumped into Tiffany.

"Oppa? Why, donghae oppa is there." She pointed to the main area.

"Fany ah, what happened to soo?"

"What happened? Tch, oppa, why are you suddenly so concered huh?I thought you were head over heels over our dear MAKNAE. right mr cho?" She said sarcastically as she looked at SeoHyun holding hands with YongHwa. KyuHyun couldn't care about SeoHyun anymore, he didn't like her.

"Fany ah i know it's related to me. Please tell me what I did wrong.. I'm going crazy."

"Going crazy? Seriously ch-"

"Say it or I'm going to tell SiWon hyung about your strip in your solo-"

"SHUT UP ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'LL TELL YOU! DAMN YOU CHO." She shouted frantically as she pulled KyuHyun to somewhere else.

"Alright.. Soo.. She's just upset that you still like Seo. You're always so close to so many female artistes she has yet to talk to you!" She said as KyuHyun had his mouth agape.

"I don't like seo anymore, how many times do i have to say?"

"Then who do you like!? You hinted to us that you liked someone previously when you all came over for our truth or dare session you pabo.. You.. Soo's really quite upset about it. Oh and the person who told her to avoid was Chang-"

"DAMN!" He shouted as he punched in ChangMin's number to his phone.

"ChangMin ah?" He said sweetly as he showed an evil face to Tiffany.

"Ne Kyupie?" ChangMin said using aegyo. It was naturally for the 88 liner. Everyone always thought that SooYoung wasn't close to the 88 liners but she was indeed very very close to them.

"You're dead." He said in a deadly voice as ChangMin tried to reason out but KyuHyun put down the phone already.

"Fany, she thinks that I don't like her?!"

"Yeah- OPPA. So you.. You like Soo too?!"

"ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS!?" He shouted as he cupped his mouth to stop himself from getting caught by anyone.

"Omona you didn't show it at all. No wonder Soo was so upset. You know that girl is dense. Go do something oppa! "

"I will. She's such a pabo!!" He said angrily as he ruffled his hair. Tiffany just shrugged and walked over to SiWon in case he knew about her solo performance strip.

KyuHyun sighed as he opened the door and wasn't surprised to see SooYoung not out of her outfit.

"And I thought someone said she wanted to change.. Right soo?" He said cheekily as he scared her from behind.

"Y-You.. What are you doing here?!" She said angrily as he stood up from the sofa, leaving KyuHyun sitting on it.

"Aww.. Youngie's angry! I wanted to compliment Youngie you know? She was so, so, so hot in that solo. I couldn't take my eyes off her!" He said using aegyo for the first two sentences when he stood up and walked around her and said the last sentence near her neck. She could feel his breath on her neck and it brought shivers down her spine.

"Stop it cho, stop lying."She said coldly as she walked away from him, trying hard to not get influenced by him."

"Well I felt like just going up that stage and just hugging you from the back and just turn you around and hold that slim waist of-"

"STOP IT!"She shouted while blushing. As much as she wanted to hear him talk, she didn't want him to continue from this -like conversation.

"Alright, but it was really hot you know. You were so damn y up there, i really felt hot."He said as he touched her hand as he sat down on the sofa.

"S-Stop it cho, stop playing with me!"She shouted angrily as she cupped . oops. I just said something that I wasn't supposed to let him hear.

"Play with you? I never played with you." 

"Damn you cho kyuhyun JUST GO AWAY!" She shouted angrily as she went out of the room, bumping into JinWoon at the entrance as JinWoon just looked at KyuHyun in shock. He seemed to overhear the conversation.

"Noona, Hyung.. You two were quarreling right, please don-"

"It's nothing JinWoon ah, let's go."She said coldly as she glared at KyuHyun. He just sighed in defeat as he kicked the sofa.

------------------------------------------------------------

SooYoung sat on her bed as she sighed, she remembered what KyuHyun said to her in the changing room. What he said, was it real?

Just as she was about to off the lights, a familiar figure appeared at her window.

"SooYoungieee~ Help me alright?!" KyuHyun shouted as he lifted a leg into her room from the window.

"Omo oppa?!"She whispered as she ran towards him, pulling him up but accidentally pulled him too hard till he almost fell over her.

"Stop climbing windows will you?! You worry the heck out of me." She said as she adjusted her clothes.

"So you care about KyuHyunnie?" He said using aegyo. SooYoung blushed as she looked away, clearing .

"NO. So why did you climb my window?!"

"Aww, I just wanted to apologise by playing a game with you! Kyu is bored." He said as he took a pen from her table, spinning it.

"Oooh, it spinned to me! Ask me truth or dare!"He said as he sat on her bed beside her.

"Ugh oppa.. Dare." She said as KyuHyun nodded his head, signalling her to ask away.

"So.. Oppa.. Why don't you try to.. like sooyoungie?" She asked. Man, when did i become to thickskinned?! Slap myself please, ARGH!

KyuHyun was shocked yet excited to hear that question. He smirked as he turned over to face her. He carrassed her cheek as he inched his face closer towards her.

"SooYoung ah," He sounded more serious yet gentle at the same time as he carrassed his thumb near her eyes.

"This isn't a dare, it's a truth." He smiled softly as he looked at her in her eyes. She looked innocent.

"Jinjja?"She asked softly, not wanting to ruin her moment with him.

"Mhm." He said as he put his finger to her lips when she was about to answer. He then took it off and closed the gap between them, kissing her.

"I love you." He said in between the soft and gentle kisses he wanted to give her all the time. She just smiled and responded to his kisses.

"I'm always crazy over you." She whispered as they pulled away. He smiled at her and pulled her down the bed...

=======================

END! LET YOUR IMAGINATION GO WILDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :P