Mona Lisa [Changsoo]

The Random Shots

 

Baby say yeah-yeah-yeah yes
Don’t say no-no-no-no
I can’t take my eyes off
Even when I know I can’t have you
This is happening for the first time, look at me
Even when I call why? Where are you looking?
You’re like Mona Lisa without any answer
This is your spot, don’t leave me

ChangMin stared at the long legged girl at the club as he eyed her down bravely for the first time. Previous times, he would just glance at times but this time, she was wearing an oversized shirt with an inner white shirt inside and denim shorts while dancing about. This is going to be the day he'll make a difference. He swore.

He started to dance around the dance floor as he neared the girl and "accidentally" bumped into her. The girl turned around and looked at him.

"Oops, I'm sorry." He said lowly as the girl smiled at him.

"It's okay." She said as she continued dancing. He danced nearer to her as he let himself brush up against her. She danced slower this time, almost matching his pace. He put his hands on her waist as she held his hands which were on her waist now. She was almost swaying against him as she breathed in deeply.

"Want a drink with me?"He asked as she looked at him expresionlessly. SHe smirked and pulled herself away from him as she walked infront and danced more. He sighed.

I know, I know, I know, I know.

Love you, love you, I love you
I want you more passionately than the sun
But I’m afraid that you are like the Mona Lisa I can’t have

The next few weeks at the club, he watched her from the side, not wanting to make any more moves on her.. for now. He watched as she danced powerfully to the music, her long, straight hair being blown together with the wind, she looked so graceful. 

"I want you so much." He muttered under his breath as he took his glass up and walked towards the dance floor.

Don’t say goodbye to me
Don’t talk to me with that kind of look
Baby say yes, baby say yes
Putting on the same expression as Mona Lisa
Oh baby say yes, baby say yes
I am looking at you in a daze

she looked at him expressionlessly once again as she saw him walking towards her. She walked towards him as she crossed her arms in front of him. He smirked as he sat himself on the high stool.

"One champagne please." He said as she just stoof there, observing him. He smirked back as the champange came.

"Why?" She asked as he took the champange and passed it to her.

"I'm treating a beautiful lady to champange.. What do you think I want?"He asked as she rolled her eyes.

"No." She stomped off.

He sat there, stumped. This was the first time he got rejected.

You’ll never know that you might become my girl
That I might end up looking at you again
Without a word, on your expressionless face, you are laughing
As you are moving further away

ChangMin sat on the same barstool as a few days ago, now with women swarming him, dancing around him. He rolled his eyes. He didn't want them.

He wanted her. Choi SooYoung.

He caught her laughing when he just pushed a woman away and went back to the dance floor.

Yep, that's the first time she laughed. But heck, she's so far away.

I know, I know, I know, I know

 

Love you, love you, I love you
Like this shout, I am calling for you
But I’m afraid that you are like the Mona Lisa I can’t have

Don’t say goodbye to me
Don’t talk to me with that kind of look
Baby say yes, baby say yes
Putting on the same expression as the Mona Lisa
Oh baby say yes, baby say yes
I am looking at you in a daze.

A few months passed already. ChangMin had spent most of the time at the club, trying to court SooYoung. Even the club workers knew him so much that they always purposely pushed them together.

Finally one day. One night.

It all happened.

ChangMin strode over to the girl as he smiled at her softly. She turned back and looked at him innocently.

"SooYoung sshi, You're beautiful." He said as she kept quiet for a moment. Both of them weren't dancing while people around them were screaming and dancing along to the fast rhythm of the club music.

She broke into smile.

A smile.

"Thank you." She said as she pulled him nearer to her and put her arms around his neck. She too didn't know how she fell in love with a weird yet handsome stranger. A stranger who kept courting her.

"ChangMin. Shim ChangMin. You can call me Max too." He whispered against her ear as she pulled herself closer.

"I know."

He smiled as he nuzzled his face on her neck. She tilted her head to the side as he smiled against her skin. After a few hours, he decided to take her home, but she was a little tipsy and kept clinging onto ChangMin.

"Oppa.. OP-hic-OPPA!" She shouted as he put her onto the car seat but she kept hugging onto him.He groaned as he felt her hit the wrong part.

"Soo.." He groaned as she giggled a little.

"Naughty." He said harshly as she pouted and pulled him by the collar nearer to her.

"Op-Op-pa.." She called out seductively as he adjusted his pants a little.

"Take me home." She said as he nodded his head. He went to the driver's seat beside her as he started the car.

"Y-hic-YAH!" She shouted again as ChangMin chuckled at her cuteness.

"N-Not-HIC- to.. my house- HIC. Your's..- HIC!" She said as she giggled again. He felt himself losing control as he sped off to his house immediately.

He helped her out of the car and placed her on the bed as he arranged her fringe.

"You know, I didn't court you for your body.. Okay, 25% was for your body but.. I just know that I love you. That's all." He said as she giggled softly.

"Love a stranger?"

"I observed you, you're not a stranger, SooYoungie." He said as she smiled.

"Oppa.." She said as he ed her shirt a little.

"Hmm?" He raised his head and gazed at her.

"What did you infer.. from what I said when I wanted to come to your house?" She asked as he smiled and leaned down, kissing her passionately.

"This?" He said in between kisses. She giggled against his lips. It was all so melodious.

"I just wanted to.. spend time with you.. Not this.."She said as he covered his mouth and fell on his back beside her.

"A-Arrasso." He felt embarrassed and disappointed at the same time, until he felt her above him. He opened his eyes and saw her ing his shirt now.

"But since you initiated it.. I guess we should continue.. right?" She asked as he chuckled and helped her ing his shirt.

========================================

hello people i am too embarrassed and unprepared to write a D: I'LL WRITE ONE THOUGH. but not now. :P