Swing [chansungxsooyoung]

The Random Shots

"ChangSung, push harder! The swing is so low!" SooYoung grumbled as Chansung panted, pushing the swing harder and using his strength more and more as he tried to push the swing higher.

"Soo ah, it's.. too hard..!"

"Yah, I thought 2pm members were strong enough! So am I that heavy ChanSung?!" She shouted as she jumped off the swing, storming towards him.

"Of course not Soo, just that I'm tired.."

"Fine!" she said as she threw her bottle to him, hitting his chest. She laughed as he opened the bottle and drank it eagerly, hugging SooYoung from the back as he passed the bottle to her to drink.

"The water tastes nice darling," he said as he winked at her. She blushed and hit his chest playfully.

"It's normal mineral water."

"With your saliva in it. Tastes nicer doesn't it?"

"Chansung!" she blushed as she faced him and burried her head on his neck. He chuckled and hugged her, rocking her back and forth. He then pulled her back to the swing, sitting on it.

"Push me!" he said as SooYoung crossed her arms, glaring at him.

"Yah, you're so heavy! I'm not pushing you," she grumbled and leaned against the swing.

ChanSung pouted and pulled her by the waist, making her sit on his lap.

"Chansung stop it!"

"Mehrong~" he stuck ouf his tongue and kissed her cheek, hugging her tightly. "Not gonna let you go SooYoung," he whispered and put his head on her shoulder, watching her as she blushed, trying to hide her face.

"EVERYONE! I LOVE CHOI SOO- AH!" He shouted as SooYoung cupped his mouth, smacking his shoulder a few times.

"Shut up chansung seriously! Annoying. Why did I even say yes to you.." she grumbled again and again as Chansung laughed, listening to her talk. He then stood up and put her on the swing, going to the patch of grass at the side.

"Chansung! Yah! You're not abandoning me are you! Chansung!" She shouted as ChangSung came back, his hands at his back. She tried to peek but he told her to close her eyes and she did.

"Jjang! Open your eyes jakiya!" he said as SooYoung opened her eyes, looking at her left hand.

"Chansung.."

"I know this isn't a nice ring or something, but it just shows that you can't leave me at all. Not now, not later, never ever." he whispered as he looked at his mini creation of a flower and a grasses entwining the flower. SooYoung giggled and blushed, as ChanSung kissed her, ruffling her hair.

============================

FAIL AGAIN?! I DONT REALLY KNOW ABOUT CHANSUNG>< but I can only say I did my best, I hope you like it!

ps: i typed chanGsung for almost all the times i needed to write his name. >< too adjusted to changmin heheheh. I MISS CHANGSOO! DID YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT FANCAM OF DREAM CONCERT WITH CHANGMIN AND SOO IN IT?! OMG?!?!?!? okay hope you enjoy it! btw I updated the previous chapter, it was a JAEYOUNG! :)